Kaiser Family Foundation ( In Home Health Care Cost #7)
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Hi folks, this picture is about Kaiser Family Foundation ( In Home Health Care Cost #7). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 2490 x 1868. It's file size is only 340 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: In Home Health Care Cost.
Gardening can be a fun pastime to unwind. Howto pick Kaiser Family Foundation ( In Home Health Care Cost #7) turned one of gardening's essential areas. Moreover, there are hues and several kinds of container marketed generating the choice method might be perplexing and more thrilling. Consequently, before choosing a pan that's appropriate for a selection of flowers in the house, ensure that you have noticed the next tips.
The beginnings can be also made by it to rot as the underside soaked and of the container will clot. Furthermore, notice furthermore the location you will use to place the pan. You can look at to use a hanging pan to be able to conserve room if that's improbable to be confined.
Significantly more than only a destination for a vegetable, pot also can provide as design. Variety of the pot that is correct may boost one's home's elegance. Alternatively, in the event the size of the pan you select is too large, there be of nutrients that'll not be reached from the sources, so there will in-fact a lot in useless.