Wirewire (wīər),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wired, wir•ing.
- a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.
- such pieces as a material.
- a length of such material, consisting either of a single filament or of several filaments woven or twisted together and usually insulated with a dielectric material, used as a conductor of electricity.
- a cross wire or a cross hair.
- a barbed-wire fence.
- a long wire or cable used in cable, telegraph, or telephone systems.
- a wire rope.
- a telegram.
- the telegraphic system: to send a message by wire.
- wires, a system of wires by which puppets are moved.
- a metallic string of a musical instrument.
- [Underworld Slang.]the member of a pickpocket team who picks the victim's pocket. Cf. stall 2 (def. 5).
- [Horse Racing.]a wire stretched across and above the track at the finish line, under which the horses pass.
- [Ornith.]one of the extremely long, slender, wirelike filaments or shafts of the plumage of various birds.
- a metal device for snaring rabbits and other small game.
- [Papermaking.]the woven wire mesh over which the wet pulp is spread in a papermaking machine.
- down to the wire, to the very last moment or the very end, as in a race or competition: The candidates campaigned down to the wire.
- pull wires, to use one's position or influence to obtain a desired result: to pull wires to get someone a job.
- the wire, the telephone: There's someone on the wire for you.
- under the wire, just within the limit or deadline;
barely: to get an application in under the wire.
- made of wire;
consisting of or constructed with wires.
- resembling wire;
- to furnish with wires.
- to install an electric system of wiring in, as for lighting.
- to fasten or bind with wire: He wired the halves together.
- to put on a wire, as beads.
- to send by telegraph, as a message: Please wire the money at once.
- to send a telegraphic message to: She wired him to come at once.
- to snare by means of a wire.
- to equip with a hidden electronic device, as an eavesdropping device or an explosive.
- to connect (a receiver, area, or building) to a television cable and other equipment so that cable television programs may be received.
- to be closely connected or involved with: a law firm wired into political circles.
- to prepare, equip, fix, or arrange to suit needs or goals: The sales force was wired for an all-out effort.
- [Croquet.]to block (a ball) by placing it behind the wire of an arch.
- to send a telegraphic message;
telegraph: Don't write; wire.
Fencefence (fens),USA pronunciation n., v., fenced, fenc•ing.
- a barrier enclosing or bordering a field, yard, etc., usually made of posts and wire or wood, used to prevent entrance, to confine, or to mark a boundary.
- a person who receives and disposes of stolen goods.
- the place of business of such a person.
- the act, practice, art, or sport of fencing.
- skill in argument, repartee, etc.
- [Mach.]a guard or guide, as for regulating the movements of a tool or work.
- [Carpentry.]a slotted guide used esp. with a framing square to lay out cuts on rafters and staircase strings.
- [Archaic.]a means of defense;
- mend one's fences, to strengthen or reestablish one's position by conciliation or negotiation: One could tell by his superficially deferential manner that he was trying to mend his fences.
- on the fence, uncommitted;
undecided: The party leaders are still on the fence.
- to enclose by some barrier, establishing exclusive right to possession: to fence a farm.
- to separate by or as by a fence or fences (often fol. by in, off, out, etc.): to fence off a corner of one's yard; to fence out unwholesome influences.
- to defend;
guard: The president was fenced by bodyguards wherever he went.
- to ward off;
- to sell (stolen goods) to a fence.
- to reinforce (an opening in a sail or the like) by sewing on a grommet or other device.
- to practice the art or sport of fencing.
- to parry arguments;
strive to avoid giving direct answers;
hedge: The mayor fenced when asked if he would run again.
- (of a horse) to leap over a fence.
- [Obs.]to raise a defense.
Panelspan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hello there, this blog post is about Welded Wire Fence Panels Ideas ( Field Fence Home Depot Photo Gallery #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 3264 x 2448. This blog post's file size is just 1822 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Field Fence Home Depot.
This type's benefits are legitimate and organic. Color-correction can be carried out by way of a process of varnish. Nonetheless, this type of timber floor value supply reasonably superior as it consists of solid-wood bits. The installation cause chemical smells from finishing and typically has a time that is long.
This type of substance is not tolerant to water. This kind of wood is actually a clone of the original wooden surfaces where top of the level resembles timber pattern produced from a type of plastic. Since it consists of plastic-type in order better scratch resistance. But when you desire a comfortable setting with normal motifs produced from the Welded Wire Fence Panels Ideas ( Field Fence Home Depot Photo Gallery #2) that is initial Flooring is certainly not the right choice.
The benefits of manufactured wood floor is frequently called manufactured parquet is in the act are manufactured such that the common issues that typically arise in solid wood such as depreciation and folding does not happen, how the engineering process coating where the layers of wood installed with hemp direction contrary to each other tiers, the very best level is constructed of venner (layers of wood).
Related Pictures on Welded Wire Fence Panels Ideas ( Field Fence Home Depot Photo Gallery #2)
- Barndominium Interiors
- Kitchen Tin Ceiling
- Cheap Matting
- Northern Lights Sweden
- Gas Log Fires For Existing Fireplaces
- Myrtle Beach 2 Bedroom Suites Oceanfront
- Custom Bathroom Cabinet Doors
- Grinch Stealing Lights
- Best Closet Light
- Dr Seuss Baby Shower Games
- At A Glance Desk Pad
- Elle Decor Decorating Ideas
- Dining Table Bench Seats
- Light House Church
- Inexpensive Closet Storage
- Chest Drawers Sale