Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Standingstand•ing (stan′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- rank or status, esp. with respect to social, economic, or personal position, reputation, etc.: He had little standing in the community.
- good position, reputation, or credit: He is a merchant of standing in the community.
- length of existence, continuance, residence, membership, experience, etc.: a friend of long standing.
- standings, a list of teams or contestants arranged according to their past records: According to the standings, the White Sox are leading the division by three games.
- the act of a person or thing that stands.
- a place where a person or thing stands.
- the right to initiate or participate in a legal action: having standing as a friend of the court.
- having an erect or upright position: a standing lamp.
- performed in or from an erect position: a standing jump.
not flowing or stagnant, as water;
- continuing without cessation or change;
lasting or permanent.
- continuing in operation, force, use, etc.: a standing rule.
- customary or habitual;
generally understood: We have a standing bridge game every Friday night.
- kept for use in subsequent printings: standing type.
- out of use;
idle: a standing engine.
- noting any of various objects or assemblages of objects fixed in place or position, unless moved for adjustment or repairs: standing bowsprit.
- [Knots.]noting the part of a rope that is in use and terminates in a knot or the like.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Dividerdi•vid•er (di vī′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that divides.
- dividers, a pair of compasses, as used for dividing lines, measuring, etc.
- a partition between two areas or dividing one area into two, as a piece of cardboard in a box or a bookcase jutting out from a wall.
- See room divider.
Hello guys, this photo is about Free Standing Stuva Room Divider (ordinary Freestanding Room Divider #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1140 x 597. This attachment's file size is just 75 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Freestanding Room Divider.
Wood surfaces there are so many different colors out-there available in the market then I'm certain an item is to complement also the wildest ideas designers. Although pressing on the limitations of traditional style and being imaginative is definitely pleasant inside the interior-design industry remains essential to check out specified guidelines and instructions to avoid a number of the mistakes embarrassing Free Standing Stuva Room Divider (ordinary Freestanding Room Divider #2) vogue.
Below you'll discover some suggestions that are highly effective although simple when choosing the Free Standing Stuva Room Divider (ordinary Freestanding Room Divider #2) for your inside, to bear in mind.
The space dimension, surface and shade of large ceilings, the walls as well as the coloring of the furniture ought to be your thought when selecting hues to your flooring. For your ultimate layout to reach your goals should be secondary hues. The new floor must match the present timber surfaces to keep the honesty and stream of your home.
Avoid using black floor in a small area with black walls - it'll create the space more heavy and gloomy (observe floors made from dark timber). Black colors enhance one other elements of decor's heat. For light colored floors and walls ceilings go in bedrooms with low.
Similar Photos on Free Standing Stuva Room Divider (ordinary Freestanding Room Divider #2)
- Brussels Griffon Shed
- Allen Garage Door Service
- Lamp Post Light Fixture Outdoor
- Fake Sunlight Lamp
- Dirt Trapping Mats
- Cottages To Rent In Cape Cod
- Leather Folding Chair
- Beaded Floor Mirror
- Comfort Inn Denver Quebec Street
- Committee Chair
- Ar15 Furniture
- Aluminum Roof Gazebo
- Clever Plumbing Names
- How To Find The Area Of A Floor
- Baby Furniture Set
- Kingsley Post Office