Motorcyclemo•tor•cy•cle (mō′tər sī′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a motor vehicle similar to a bicycle but usually larger and heavier, chiefly for one rider but sometimes having two saddles or an attached sidecar for passengers.
- to ride on or operate a motorcycle.
Securityse•cu•ri•ty (si kyŏŏr′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- freedom from danger, risk, etc.;
- freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt;
- something that secures or makes safe;
- freedom from financial cares or from want: The insurance policy gave the family security.
- precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, espionage, etc.: The senator claimed security was lax and potential enemies know our plans.
- a department or organization responsible for protection or safety: He called security when he spotted the intruder.
- protection or precautions taken against escape;
custody: The dangerous criminal was placed under maximum security.
- an assurance;
- something given or deposited as surety for the fulfillment of a promise or an obligation, the payment of a debt, etc.
- one who becomes surety for another.
- an evidence of debt or of property, as a bond or a certificate of stock.
- Usually, securities. stocks and bonds.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as security: The company has instituted stricter security measures.
Groundground1 (ground),USA pronunciation n.
- the solid surface of the earth;
firm or dry land: to fall to the ground.
- earth or soil: stony ground.
- land having an indicated character: rising ground.
- Often, grounds. a tract of land appropriated to a special use: picnic grounds; a hunting ground.
- Often, grounds. the foundation or basis on which a belief or action rests;
reason or cause: grounds for dismissal.
- subject for discussion;
topic: Sex education is forbidden ground in some school curricula.
- rational or factual support for one's position or attitude, as in a debate or argument: on firm ground; on shaky ground.
- the main surface or background in painting, decorative work, lace, etc.
- a coating of some substance serving as a surface for paint, ink, or other media in art: Lead white is a traditional ground for oil paintings.
- See ground color (def. 2).
- (in perception) the background in a visual field, contrasted with the figure.
- Also called etching ground. an acid-resistant substance, composed of wax, gum, and resin in varying proportions, applied to the entire surface of an etching plate and through which the design is drawn with an etching needle.
- grounds, dregs or sediment: coffee grounds.
- grounds, the gardens, lawn, etc., surrounding and belonging to a building.
- [Elect.]a conducting connection between an electric circuit or equipment and the earth or some other conducting body.
- See ground bass.
- [Naut.]the bottom of a body of water.
- the earth's solid or liquid surface;
land or water.
- a strip of wood to which woodwork can be attached, set flush with the plaster finish of a room.
- a strip of wood or length of corner bead used at an opening as a stop for plasterwork.
- break ground:
- to plow.
- to begin excavation for a construction project.
- to begin upon or take preparatory measures for any undertaking.
- cover ground:
- to pass or travel over a certain area.
- to make a certain amount of progress in dealing with a piece of work, subject, treatise, or the like: He talked for two hours without covering much ground.
- cut the ground from under, to render (an argument, position, person, etc.) ineffective or invalid;
refute: It didn't require much effort to cut the ground from under that case.
- from the ground up:
- gradually from the most elementary level to the highest level: She learned the business from the ground up.
thoroughly: The professor knew his subject from the ground up.
- gain ground:
- to make progress;
- to gain approval or acceptance: The case for air-pollution control is gaining ground throughout the country.
- give ground, to yield to force or forceful argument;
retreat: The disarmament talks reached an impasse when neither side would give ground on inspection proposals.
- hold or stand one's ground, to maintain one's position;
be steadfast: The referee stood his ground, though his decision was hotly contested by the crowd.
- into the ground, beyond a reasonable or necessary point: You've stated your case, and you needn't run it into the ground.
- lose ground:
- to retreat or be forced back.
- to lose one's advantage;
suffer a reverse.
- to wane in popularity or acceptance;
begin to fail: Our candidate is losing ground in industrial areas.
- off the ground, [Informal.]into action or well under way: The play never got off the ground.
- on one's own ground, in an area or situation that one knows well.
- on the ground, at the place of interest or importance;
actively engaged: Minutes after the bank robbery reporters were on the ground to get the story.
- shift ground, to change position in an argument or situation.
- suit down to the ground, to be perfectly satisfactory;
please greatly: This climate suits me down to the ground.
- take the ground, [Naut.]to become grounded at low water.
- to ground:
- into a den, burrow, shelter, or the like: a fox gone to ground.
- into concealment or hiding: Rather than take the witness stand, she went to ground in another country.
- situated on or at, or adjacent to, the surface of the earth: a ground attack.
- pertaining to the ground.
- operating on land: ground forces.
- to lay or set on the ground.
- to place on a foundation;
settle or establish;
- to instruct in elements or first principles: to ground students in science.
- to furnish with a ground or background, as on decorative work.
- to cover (wallpaper) with colors or other materials before printing.
- [Elect.]to establish a ground for (a circuit, device, etc.).
- [Naut.]to cause (a vessel) to run aground.
- [Aeron.]to restrict (an aircraft or the like) to the ground because of bad weather, the unsatisfactory condition of the aircraft, etc.
- to forbid (a pilot) to fly because of bad health, failure to comply with safety regulations, or the like.
- to put out of action or make unable to participate: The quarterback was grounded by a knee injury.
- to restrict the activities, esp. the social activities, of: I can't go to the party—my parents have grounded me until my grades improve.
- to come to or strike the ground.
- to hit a ground ball.
- to ground out.
- ground out, [Baseball.]to be put out at first base after hitting a ground ball to the infield.
ground′ward, ground′wards, adv., adj.
Anchoran•chor (ang′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- any similar device for holding fast or checking motion: an anchor of stones.
- any device for securing a suspension or cantilever bridge at either end.
- any of various devices, as a metal tie, for binding one part of a structure to another.
- a person or thing that can be relied on for support, stability, or security;
mainstay: Hope was his only anchor.
- [Radio and Television.]a person who is the main broadcaster on a program of news, sports, etc., and who usually also serves as coordinator of all participating broadcasters during the program;
anchorman or anchorwoman;
- [Television.]a program that attracts many viewers who are likely to stay tuned to the network for the programs that follow.
- a well-known store, esp. a department store, that attracts customers to the shopping center in which it is located.
- automotive brakes.
- a key position in defense lines.
- Also, anchorman.
- the person on a team, esp. a relay team, who competes last.
- the person farthest to the rear on a tug-of-war team.
- at anchor, held in place by an anchor: The luxury liner is at anchor in the harbor.
- drag anchor, (of a vessel) to move with a current or wind because an anchor has failed to hold.
- drop anchor, to anchor a vessel: They dropped anchor in a bay to escape the storm.
- weigh anchor, to raise the anchor: We will weigh anchor at dawn.
- to hold fast by an anchor.
- to fix or fasten;
affix firmly: The button was anchored to the cloth with heavy thread.
- to act or serve as an anchor for: He anchored the evening news.
- to drop anchor;
lie or ride at anchor: The ship anchored at dawn.
- to keep hold or be firmly fixed: The insect anchored fast to its prey.
- [Sports, Radio and Television.]to act or serve as an anchor.
Hello guys, this post is about Motorcycle Security Ground Anchor (awesome Garage Ground Anchor #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 808 x 606. It's file size is only 68 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Garage Ground Anchor.
After taken by hectic nights, consuming dairy caffeine with friends or household work together at home is a good atmosphere and a scenario, spend their free moment. Minutes warmth, recover your energy having a large amount of recollections of togetherness and recover electricity to combat the stress of the work.
Modern coffee-table affects the decoration is lavish and elegant in features of the home. If you'd like to put today's coffeetable inside the living-room, it's healthier to know types and the various models of contemporary coffeetable online.
A Garage Ground Anchor can reflect of designing the household space, the non-public preference. You may choose unique contemporary coffee table for the home if you're a person who includes a modern home design. Modern coffee table showing individual preference.
Related Images on Motorcycle Security Ground Anchor (awesome Garage Ground Anchor #6)
- Jeep Jk Cargo Mat
- Fireplace Tiles
- Lita In The Shower
- How To Store Christmas Decorations
- Do Bombs Kill Bed Bugs
- Barrel Hay Feeder
- Barbecue Shed
- Manchester United Toaster
- Drives Cache Closet
- Flowers By The Door
- Cast Of Big Comfy Couch
- Mac Pro Rack Mount
- Both Bathroom Sinks Clogged
- Best Color Of Bedroom Walls
- Nate Berkus Pillows
- Desk Solutions