Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hi peoples, this image is about Johnson City Press (marvelous Campbell County Bus Garage #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1031 x 684. It's file size is only 91 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Campbell County Bus Garage.
Have you been trying to find the Johnson City Press (marvelous Campbell County Bus Garage #7)? You should consider concerning the decor of one's family room in addition to concern about furniture plans if you want to really have a livingroom that's gorgeous and exciting. Whenever you decide to possess a decor for the existing room, you also have to take around the balance of one's existing room into account.
If you prefer to have elegant search of your room that is living, decorating tips living wall that you could have for your existing room is wallpaper. There are plenty of lovely wallpaper styles that you can choose to beautify your existing room wall design to utilize this type, you must look at your living room's balance.
You can use this picture in only an entire wallin your livingroom, in case your living room is filled with furniture. Picture truly planning to decorate your living room though it is simply used by you inside the wall.
As well as wallpaper, there is loads of other Johnson City Press (marvelous Campbell County Bus Garage #7) as you are able to decide for your livingroom. For example, when you yourself have a tiny living-room, you can set a mirror on the wall using a distinctive shape. Additionally, it gives a bigger view, your room that is living will be definitely decorated by the mirror. You can even utilize artwork, painting, etc.
If you would like to decorate your walls, that you don't have to buy them in outlets. You can even make use of a wall decor with make your own, for instance, wallhangings of document, to save your money. There are various things that you can opt for your living room wall so your interior house search more gorgeous. You'll be able to enhance the family room to make their very own craft, should you not want to invest a great deal of income.
You should be creative to make the best design to your family area wall. It is since the surfaces were simple in regards to many decorating areas are generally dull. Because a clear wall vacuum aan get that promotion on the guest room.
Johnson City Press (marvelous Campbell County Bus Garage #7) will demonstrate ideas and ideas as possible employ to create wall hangings family area to create it search modern and unique. Before performing excellent motion, you should prepare your surfaces a thorough washing. Cleaning the surfaces will assist you to see-the family room wallhangings appear opinions that are more clean and comfortable.
Similar Posts on Johnson City Press (marvelous Campbell County Bus Garage #7)
- Machine Quilting With Walking Foot
- How To Get Rid Of A Planter Wart
- Ladder Roof Clamp
- Call Home Phone
- Decorative Drawer Knobs
- John Mayer Comfortable Chords
- Goosebumps It Came From Beneath The Sink Pdf
- 7 Table
- Blood In Baby Stool Causes
- Bean Bag Chair Bed
- Modern Australian Bathrooms
- Knob Noster Middle School
- Jersey Duvet Cover Double
- Cheap Dressers And Nightstands
- Clean Roof Shingles
- Cottages In Crackington Haven