Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Bikebike1 (bīk),USA pronunciation n., v., biked, bik•ing.
- a bicycle.
- a motorbike.
- a motorcycle.
- [Harness Racing.]a sulky with tires like those of a bicycle.
- get off one's bike, [Australian Informal.]to lose control of oneself or become angry.
- to ride a bike: I bike to work.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hello there, this attachment is about Garage Floor Bike Rack (wonderful Garage Floor Bike Rack Design #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 630 x 476. This post's file size is only 50 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Garage Floor Bike Rack.
Of course, while in the Garage Floor Bike Rack (wonderful Garage Floor Bike Rack Design #4) could perform a vital position. Because of the sculpture, in addition to gorgeous, the yard also appears incredible, more artistic, and identity. Thus, to be able to carve the sculpture deft such the terms of what you are thinking about, things? It is surely very important to observe. As such, the statue not merely sitting in the yard. Here are a few things you need to consider to place Garage Floor Bike Rack (wonderful Garage Floor Bike Rack Design #4) such as for instance.
Note the sculpture that is place with all the style / strategy Parks. With positioning, the statue appears more tuned to the playground. Not distinctive from one another having a backyard. If your backyard with minimalist notion, use the same fashion sculpture. Case barrel-designed statue trinkets or small designs. Or, use a pitcher sculpture digging nan minimum deviation. Another instance, in case your yard in style that is traditional, spot the sculpture can be a normal style. As an example Javanese puppet figures. The tropical landscapes also must Balinese sculpture Balinese design.
Note the Distance Between Your space with sculpture. The ideal, a specific range is example patio between the sculpture of the room where the sculpture looked-for. Hence, the sculpture is viewed in the space openly. Once the sculpture with all the room's mileage also near or remote, view's mobility is certainly hard to have. Just for example, the space involving the room with all the sculpture ought to be huge enough.
Relevant Galleries on Garage Floor Bike Rack (wonderful Garage Floor Bike Rack Design #4)
- 108 Length Curtains
- Closet Organizers Uk
- Clawfoot Tub Faucet Replacement Parts
- Best Leather Sectional
- Baby Bedding Sets For Cribs
- Blu Ray Shelf Rack
- Ceiling Surround Sound
- Elac Financial Aid Office
- Cooktops Sydney
- Egyptian Duvet
- Futon For College Dorm
- Comfort Suites Lewisburg
- Optimize Table
- Out Door Planters
- How To Insert Section Break
- Component Corner Shelf