Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Grindergrind•er (grīn′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that grinds.
- a kitchen device or appliance for grinding food.
- a sharpener of tools.
- a molar tooth.
- [Chiefly New Eng. and Inland North.]See hero sandwich.
- grinders, [Informal.]the teeth.
Hello , this attachment is about Pacific® FM-17EHD Concrete Floor Grinder & Sander ( Floor Grinder #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 696 x 696. This image's file size is only 26 KB. If You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Floor Grinder.
The very first tips for designing the Pacific® FM-17EHD Concrete Floor Grinder & Sander ( Floor Grinder #2) are to produce miniature landscapes. This tiny yard implies a natural location which will be with numerous kinds of crops which can be in a position to describe a beautiful natural location and lovely about the front of the home as being a minuscule location. Then you can certainly also produce a city park without less gorgeous watch towards the city park, if you have been influenced from the city park.
Along with the small share you can also make sebuaha small waterfall or a little feature that is employed with pure ideas, such as the usage of wood as a water flushed or by the usage of rocks, where the water will soon be found more clearly too.
Some stunning crops you are able to select like trees are colorful bouquets modest, and grasses that may meet up with the area area within the park facing your property. The idea that both the Pacific® FM-17EHD Concrete Floor Grinder & Sander ( Floor Grinder #2) is really a playground that's not necessarily green. This means a house backyard product or style that can employ different tips, making a small swimming, that is not really a large amount of use green flowers, but only to improve electrical power inside and the event of water.
Relevant Galleries on Pacific® FM-17EHD Concrete Floor Grinder & Sander ( Floor Grinder #2)
- All Plywood Kitchen Cabinets
- Hit The Floor Episode 1
- Apartment Porch Garden
- Creeper That Turns Into A Chair
- Cracks Appearing In Ceilings
- Nightcore Lights
- Gopro Standard Housing
- Babies Bathing Tub
- Delta Monitor Shower
- Aquatech Plumbing & Heating
- Cisco Wireless Access Point Ceiling Mount
- Mtv Cribs Cars
- Dr Suess Quilts
- Cricut Expression Cutting Mat
- Hodges Gardens State Park Cabins
- Car Interior Foam Cleaner