WindsorWind•sor (win′zər),USA pronunciation n.
- (since 1917) a member of the present British royal family. Cf. Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (def. 1).
- Duke of. See Edward VIII.
- Wallis Warfield, Duchess of (Bessie Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson), 1896–1986, U.S. socialite: wife of Edward VIII of England, who abdicated the throne to marry her.
- Official name, Wind′sor and Maid′enhead. a city in E Berkshire, in S England, on the Thames: the site of the residence(Wind′sor Cas′tle) of English sovereigns since William the Conqueror. 134,700.
- a city in S Ontario, in SE Canada, opposite Detroit, Michigan. 196,526.
- a town in N central Connecticut. 25,204.
Clearclear (klēr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v., n.
- free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness;
light: a clear day.
pellucid: clear water.
- without discoloration, defect, or blemish: a clear complexion; a clear pane of glass.
- of a pure, even color: a clear yellow.
- easily seen;
sharply defined: a clear outline.
- distinctly perceptible to the ear;
easily heard: a clear sound.
- free from hoarse, harsh, or rasping qualities: a clear voice; clear as a bell.
- easily understood;
without ambiguity: clear, concise answers.
- entirely comprehensible;
completely understood: The ultimate causes of inflation may never be clear.
plain: a clear case of misbehavior.
- free from confusion, uncertainty, or doubt: clear thinking.
- perceiving or discerning distinctly: a clear mind.
certain: He was not clear on the first point that she made but agreed with the others.
- free from anything that would disturb or blame: a clear conscience.
- free from suspicion of guilt or complicity: She was entirely clear of the crime until one of her accomplices turned informer.
untroubled: a clear brow.
- free from obstructions or obstacles;
open: a clear view; a clear path.
- free from entanglement or contact: He kept clear of her after the argument. She managed to keep her dress clear of the mud.
- without limitation or qualification;
absolute: a clear victory.
- free from obligation, liability, or debt: After twenty years, our house is clear of the mortgage. Municipal bonds were returning as much as 9 percent, clear of taxes.
- without deduction or diminution: a clear $1000 after taxes.
- freed or emptied of contents, cargo, etc.
- (of tree trunks or timber) free from branches, knots, or other protruding or rough parts: The trunk was clear for 20 feet above the ground.
- (of an l- sound) having front-vowel resonance;
situated before a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. dark (def. 16a).
- (of a speech sound) produced without frication or aspiration.
- (in cryptography) not coded or enciphered. Cf. plaintext.
shining: a clear flame.
- in a clear or distinct manner;
- so as not to be in contact with or near;
away (often fol. by of ): Stand clear of the closing doors.
clean: to cut a piece clear off; to climb clear to the top; to run clear off the road.
- to remove people or objects from (usually fol. by of ): to clear a courtroom of photographers; to clear the table of dishes.
- to remove (people or objects) (usually fol. by from): to clear the photographers from the courtroom; to clear the dishes from the table.
- to make clear, transparent, or pellucid;
free from cloudiness or impurities: to clear a liquid by means of a filter.
- to make free of confusion, doubt, or uncertainty: He spoke to his supervisor to clear his mind about their working relationship.
- to make understandable or lucid;
free from ambiguity or obscurity: She rephrased the report in order to clear the essential points.
- to make (a path, road, etc.) by removing any obstruction: He had to cut away the underbrush to clear a path.
- to eat all the food on: to clear one's plate.
- to relieve (the throat) of some obstruction, as phlegm, by forcing air through the larynx, usually producing a rasping sound.
- to make a similar rasping noise in (the throat), as to express disapproval or to attract attention.
- to remove from (the brow) any traces of tension or anxiety, as folds or wrinkles.
- to free of anything defamatory or discrediting: to clear one's name.
- to free from suspicion, accusation, or imputation of guilt;
prove or declare innocent: The jury cleared the defendant of the charge.
- to remove instructions or data from (a computer, calculator, etc.).
- to pass by or over without contact or entanglement: The ship cleared the reef. The fisherman cleared his line.
- to pass through or away from: The ship cleared the harbor. The bill cleared the Senate.
- to pass (checks or other commercial paper) through a clearinghouse.
- (of mail, telephone calls, etc.) to process, handle, reroute, etc.: The dispatcher clears hundreds of items each day.
- to free from debt: Just a few dollars more would clear him. The widow had to borrow money to clear her husband's estate.
- to gain as clear profit: to clear $1000 in a transaction.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- to receive authorization before taking action on: You'll have to clear your plan with headquarters.
- to give clearance to;
authorize: The chairperson has to clear our speeches before the meeting.
- to authorize (a person, agency, etc.) to use classified information, documents, etc.: He has finally been cleared for highly classified information.
- to remove trees, buildings, or other obstructions from (land), as for farming or construction.
- to free (a ship, cargo, etc.) from legal detention at a port by satisfying customs and other requirements.
- to try or otherwise dispose of (the cases awaiting court action): to clear the docket.
- (of a commodity) to buy up or sell out the existing supply of.
- [Skin Diving.]to drain or expel unwanted water in: to clear a snorkel by sharp exhalations; to clear a regulator and face mask while underwater.
- [Bridge.]to establish one or more winning cards in (a given suit) by leading the suit until all the outstanding cards have been drawn: He cleared the heart suit before attacking spades.
- to become clear.
- to exchange checks and bills, and settle balances, as in a clearinghouse.
- to become free from doubt, anxiety, misunderstanding, etc.: His mind cleared when he heard the truth.
- to pass an authority for review, approval, etc.: The bill must clear through the assembly before it becomes legal.
- to remove dishes, food, etc., from a table following a meal: Is it my turn to clear?
- to remove previously inserted instructions or data from a computer, calculator, typewriter, or the like.
- to comply with customs and other requirements legally imposed on entering or leaving a port (often fol. by in or out).
- to leave port after having complied with such requirements.
- (of a commodity for sale) to sell out;
become bought out: Wheat cleared rapidly.
- clear away or off:
- to remove in order to make room.
- to leave;
escape: We were warned to clear off before the floods came.
- to disappear;
vanish: When the smoke cleared away, we saw that the house was in ruins.
- clear out:
- to remove the contents of: Clear out the closet.
- to remove;
take away: Clear out your clothes from the closet.
- to go away, esp. quickly or abruptly.
- to drive or force out: The police cleared out the pickets by force.
- clear up:
- to make clear;
- to put in order;
- to become better or brighter, as the weather.
- a clear or unobstructed space.
- a piece of clear lumber.
- in the clear:
- absolved of blame or guilt;
free: He was suspected of the theft, but evidence put him in the clear.
- See en clair.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Suitesuite (swēt or, for 3 often, so̅o̅t),USA pronunciation n.
- a number of things forming a series or set.
- a connected series of rooms to be used together: a hotel suite.
- a set of furniture, esp. a set comprising the basic furniture necessary for one room: a bedroom suite.
- a company of followers or attendants;
a train or retinue.
- an ordered series of instrumental dances, in the same or related keys, commonly preceded by a prelude.
- an ordered series of instrumental movements of any character.
- a group of software programs sold as a unit and usually designed to work together.
Hello guys, this picture is about GB Mantels Windsor Clear Oak Fireplace Suite ( Fireplaces Windsor Great Pictures #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1440 x 1440. It's file size is just 189 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Fireplaces Windsor.
Selecting a Fireplaces Windsor can not be arbitrary. The home shade that is white takes a special design for your inside. The specific layout of the obviously needs to be performed to produce the feeling of your home white. As the home that is white itself has constraints about the part of the room.
One thing to accomplish in the layout of the house by picking basic mattress of white shade based on the principle itself white. With areas are restricted in size will undoubtedly be felt more happy. Not only that, the right design can make the area more wonderful, nice and magnificent.
Fireplaces Windsor is usually performed to generate an atmosphere of calm and style. But there is no injury if you choose colored sleep so that the area look better. For example, just a dark-brown colour, violet and black Tosca. Each one of these colors look wonderful and stylish. Along with can be applied to the utilization of his bed.
Are you aware that bed linen and poor cover themselves can use additional colors including white, pink, gold and also a mix of many colors. That you do not must pick white color a sleep of color that is white which will be dominated by white coloring.
Would you select along with colour selection, it's also wise to pay attention to other activities including the decoration of the sleep. Selecting a sleep of white on white room will have to be adjusted to the size of the room. Choice of these beds so the place white doesn't seem crowded or whole because one to become really accurate can pick the mattress.
Should you be looking for your partner obviously along with a sleep for you pick the bed dimension is enough for just two folks. But do not be too large along with area can be taken up by it. For your partner as well as you you select enough estimate the sole bed.
But when you are buying a GB Mantels Windsor Clear Oak Fireplace Suite ( Fireplaces Windsor Great Pictures #4) for the youngster or for your own personel (with no associate) it is greater if you select a mini-bed (single terrible). The area room won't feel crowded, in so doing. This bed that was mini is appropriately useful for teenagers or kids.
Perhaps bed's latest models today most are good-and can be used for-anything else. Beneath the bed where the part is going to be applied as a clothes cabinet or storage space. The mattresses have modern white color in accordance with the concept of white colour and was picked since it is good.
Random Designs on GB Mantels Windsor Clear Oak Fireplace Suite ( Fireplaces Windsor Great Pictures #4)
- Interior Space Shuttle
- Interior Space Shuttle
- Extra Wide King Size Comforters
- Common Problems After C Section
- Do House Spiders Bite
- Lucy From Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe
- Clearance Kitchen Faucets
- Fireplace Floating Mantel
- Last Minute Christmas Cottages
- Living Room Accent Colors Ideas
- Fixing To Plasterboard Ceiling
- Floor Trader Richmond
- Homes For Rent Lancaster Tx
- Living Room Flooring
- Adjustable Desk Lamp
- Black Pearl Soapstone