Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Paintpaint (pānt),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.
- an application of this.
- the dried surface pigment: Don't scuff the paint.
- the solid coloring matter alone;
- facial cosmetics, esp. lipstick, rouge, etc., designed to heighten natural color.
- [Chiefly Western U.S.]a pied, calico, or spotted horse or pony;
- to coat, cover, or decorate (something) with paint: to paint a fence.
- to produce (a picture, design, etc.) in paint: to paint a portrait.
- to represent in paint, as in oils, tempera, or watercolor: to paint an actress as the Muse of tragedy.
- to depict as if by painting;
describe vividly in words: The ads painted the resort as a winter wonderland.
- to color by or as if by painting: Sunset painted the clouds pink.
- to apply a substance to, as a liquid medicine or a cosmetic: to paint a cut with iodine.
- to coat or cover anything with paint.
- to engage in painting as an art: She has begun to paint in her spare time.
- to put on or use facial cosmetics.
- paint the town red, [Informal.]to celebrate boisterously, esp. by making a round of stops at bars and nightclubs. Also, paint the town.
Colorscol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Paintedpaint•ed (pān′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- reproduced or represented in paint: a painted image.
- covered with a coating of paint: a painted chair.
feigned: a painted life.
- exaggerated or misrepresented: a luridly painted version of what really happened.
- covered with makeup, esp. to excess.
- brightly colored or multicolored (used in combinations).
Brickbrick (brik),USA pronunciation n.
- a block of clay hardened by drying in the sun or burning in a kiln, and used for building, paving, etc.: traditionally, in the U.S., a rectangle 2¼ × 3&fracnumer;
× 8 in. (5.7 × 9.5 × 20.3 cm), red, brown, or yellow in color.
- such blocks collectively.
- the material of which such blocks are made.
- any block or bar having a similar size and shape: a gold brick; an ice-cream brick.
- the length of a brick as a measure of thickness, as of a wall: one and a half bricks thick.
- an admirably good or generous person.
- drop a brick, to make a social gaffe or blunder, esp. an indiscreet remark.
- hit the bricks:
- to walk the streets, esp. as an unemployed or homeless person.
- to go on strike: With contract talks stalled, workers are threatening to hit the bricks.Also, take to the bricks.
- make bricks without straw:
- to plan or act on a false premise or unrealistic basis.
- to create something that will not last: To form governments without the consent of the people is to make bricks without straw.
- to perform a task despite the lack of necessary materials.
- to pave, line, wall, fill, or build with brick.
brick′like′, brick′ish, adj.
- made of, constructed with, or resembling bricks.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Fireplace Paint Colors #1 Partially Painted Brick Fireplace.. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 686 x 686. It's file size is only 61 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Fireplace Paint Colors.
Timber floors you'll find many hues available in the market I'm sure there's a product to fit designers to perhaps the wildest suggestions. Although pushing the boundaries of traditional-style and being imaginative is obviously welcome while in the interiordesign marketplace remains extremely important to follow along with guidelines and certain principles to prevent some of the Fireplace Paint Colors fashion that is errors upsetting.
Below you'll find some simple-but highly-effective ideas when choosing the Fireplace Paint Colors for the interior to keep in mind.
- The room size, surface and coloring of the color of the furniture, high ceilings and also the walls ought to be your thought when choosing colors for the flooring. For that final design to be successful must be contrasting colors,
- Dim hues enhance the heat of decor's other elements,
- In areas with minimal ceilings choose lightcolored floors and surfaces,
- Dark and black colors are a preferred choice for performers' companies, modern decorations and fashionable
- The new floor must complement the prevailing timber surfaces to keep the reliability and move of your home,
- Hot platinum, brown and crimson wood colors is likely to make your area comfortable,
- White and ground that is dreary is likely to make your room roomy,
- Dirty standard brown colour or pure wood which can be excellent in case you desire a classic look,
- stay away from dark floor in a small place with black walls - it will produce the area more thick and depressing (see how floors made-of dark wood)
- Go if the capability to cover a small reduction and scrapes are a must for natural shaded wood floor in matt finish,
- do not forget that the shades must match distinction and one another. A floor can't have identical hues as furniture and surfaces,
- Colour detail and vibrant (numerous shades of red: maple and ash Jatoba or stained within the same color) that is ideal for commercial interiors, offices and other huge spaces where a floor becomes a main component of the design,
As the Fireplace Paint Colors #1 Partially Painted Brick Fireplace. photographs and personal place coordinator may give of exactly what the ultimate consequence could be a general notion, there isn't any better method to determine the colour of a floor in the place of considering the trial area in day light.
Relevant Designs on Fireplace Paint Colors #1 Partially Painted Brick Fireplace.
- Light Sculpture
- How To Install Ceiling Speakers For Surround Sound
- Home Depot Muriatic Acid
- Canoe Roof Rack Loader
- Make Your Own Shoe Rack
- 5 Runner Rug
- Harry Potter Crib Bedding
- Kitchen Theme Ideas
- Desk Lamp With Clamp
- Esd Bench Mat
- Antique Mirrored Furniture
- Indian Print Rugs
- Diy Bathroom Sink
- Garage Door Opener Wired Keypad
- Abdominal Pain Yellow Stool
- Kentuck Knob House