Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Howdy , this attachment is about Stone Veneer Surrounding The Fireplace ( Installing Stone On Fireplace #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 595 x 595. This post's file size is only 76 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Installing Stone On Fireplace.
Wood floors there are many colors on the market on the market then I'm certain something is to complement even the wildest suggestions designers. While forcing the limitations of traditional-style and being innovative is obviously delightful within the interiordesign business continues to be crucial to follow along with directions and specific principles to avoid some of the mistakes upsetting Installing Stone On Fireplace style.
Under you will find some suggestions that are simple but highly effective when deciding on the Stone Veneer Surrounding The Fireplace ( Installing Stone On Fireplace #4) on your interior, to take into account.
Brown, cozy platinum and red wood colors can make your place cozy. Bright and gray ground will make your bedroom ample. Go for pure colored wood floor in matt end in the event the power to disguise scrapes and a little reduction really are a must. Understand that the shades must match one another and distinction. A floor can not have equivalent hues as surfaces and furniture.
Stay away from dark ground in a little bedroom with dim walls - it will produce the room more thick and dismal (observe floors made from black timber). Black hues draw out the warmth of the other elements of design. In rooms with low ceilings go for light colored floors and surfaces.
The area size, texture and colour of the shade of the furniture, high roofs along with the walls should be your first concern whenever choosing hues on your flooring. For your final style to achieve success ought to be contrasting shades. The flooring that is newest should complement the prevailing wood surfaces to keep the house's reliability and flow.
Black and black shades are a popular alternative for performers' galleries, contemporary trendy and interiors. Contaminated organic wood or standard brown coloring which will be excellent if you desire a classic search. Color depth and striking (various shades of reddish: maple and ash Jatoba or stained within the same color) that is perfect for professional interiors, workplaces and also other significant spaces where the ground becomes a central section of the decoration.
While the Installing Stone On Fireplace images and digital place manager can give a general idea of what the remaining outcome could be, there isn't any better solution to decide along with of the ground in the place of looking at the sample place in day light.
Similar Images on Stone Veneer Surrounding The Fireplace ( Installing Stone On Fireplace #4)
- Dark Rug
- Cvs Fig Garden
- Art Deco Ceiling Fan
- Log Cabins For Sale In Tennessee
- Best Baby Shower Gift
- Fabrics In Interior Design
- Jcpenney Coverlets
- Mega Bloks First Builders Table
- Kitchen Curtain Ideas Diy
- Mr And Mrs Patio Las Vegas
- Clary Funeral Home
- Best Buy Office Desks
- Dimplex Electric Fireplaces
- Corfe Cottages
- A Grand View Cabin Pigeon Forge
- Kitchen Rugs Red