Mantel Scarf - Red & Gold ( Fireplace Mantel Scarves #2)
Mantelman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.
Redred1 (red),USA pronunciation n. adj., red•der, red•dest.
- any of various colors resembling the color of blood;
the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm.
- something red.
- (often cap.) a radical leftist in politics, esp. a communist.
- See red light (def. 1).
- red wine: a glass of red.
- Also called red devil, red bird. [Slang.]a capsule of the drug secobarbital, usually red in color.
- in the red, operating at a loss or being in debt (opposed to in the black): The newspaper strike put many businesses in the red.
- paint the town red. See paint (def. 16).
- see red, to become very angry;
become enraged: Snobs make her see red.
- of the color red.
- having distinctive areas or markings of red: a red robin.
- of or indicating a state of financial loss or indebtedness: the red column in the ledger.
- radically left politically.
- (often cap.) communist.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of North American Indian peoples: no longer in technical use.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Hello peoples, this image is about Mantel Scarf - Red & Gold ( Fireplace Mantel Scarves #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 633 x 633. This blog post's file size is only 117 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Fireplace Mantel Scarves.
The current kitchen includes a contemporary kitchen concept to obtain the slim terrain in your kitchen around. This notion offers in terms of a contemporary home with contemporary furniture installation, therefore create your kitchen seem convenient to use and newer. Modern home design today is becoming more popular one of the people, as we recognize.
A broad array is of contemporary home style enthusiasm having a modern-style as possible replicate. Different modern kitchen design is visible in net referrals and various print marketing. Also, some of those tips can also try to develop a modern kitchen contemporary charming.
Since the average existing of every family have a modern property patterns are put on cope with cramped circumstances area. The present day home is made to improve your kitchen's modern notion possess a thin discipline. Who claims having a Mantel Scarf - Red & Gold ( Fireplace Mantel Scarves #2) that can not be became a kitchen of the goals? It's correctly this concern has a little kitchen is really as exclusive that you can we've to be innovative today, to showcase the current home contemporary like contemporary properties.