Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Kingking (king),USA pronunciation n.
- a male sovereign or monarch;
a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people.
- (cap.) God or Christ.
- a person or thing preeminent in its class: a king of actors.
- a playing card bearing a picture of a king.
- the chief piece of each color, whose checkmating is the object of the game;
moved one square at a time in any direction.
- a piece that has been moved entirely across the board and has been crowned, thus allowing it to be moved in any direction.
- [Entomol.]a fertile male termite.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter K.
- to make a king of;
cause to be or become a king;
- to design or make (a product) king-size: The tobacco company is going to king its cigarettes.
- to reign as king.
- king it, to play the king;
behave in an imperious or pretentious manner: He kinged it over all the other kids on the block.
Salmonsalm•on (sam′ən),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ons, (esp. collectively) -on for 1–3, adj.
- a marine and freshwater food fish, Salmo salar, of the family Salmonidae, having pink flesh, inhabiting waters off the North Atlantic coasts of Europe and North America near the mouths of large rivers, which it enters to spawn.
- See landlocked salmon.
- any of several salmonoid food fishes of the genus Oncorhynchus, inhabiting the North Pacific.
- a light yellowish-pink.
- of the color salmon.
Forksfork (fôrk),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument having two or more prongs or tines, for holding, lifting, etc., as an implement for handling food or any of various agricultural tools.
- something resembling or suggesting this in form.
- See tuning fork.
- [Mach.]yoke1 (def. 9).
- a division into branches.
- the point or part at which a thing, as a river or a road, divides into branches: Bear left at the fork in the road.
- either of the branches into which a thing divides.
- [Horol.](in a lever escapement) the forked end of the lever engaging with the ruby pin. See diag. under lever escapement.
- a principal tributary of a river.
- the support of the front wheel axles of a bicycle or motorcycle, having the shape of a two-pronged fork.
- the barbed head of an arrow.
- to pierce, raise, pitch, dig, etc., with a fork.
- to make into the form of a fork.
- [Chess.]to maneuver so as to place (two opponent's pieces) under simultaneous attack by the same piece.
- to divide into branches: Turn left where the road forks.
- to turn as indicated at a fork in a road, path, etc.: Fork left and continue to the top of the hill.
- fork over or out or up, [Informal.]to hand over;
pay: Fork over the money you owe me!
Fallfall (fôl),USA pronunciation v., fell, fall•en, fall•ing, n.
- to drop or descend under the force of gravity, as to a lower place through loss or lack of support.
- to come or drop down suddenly to a lower position, esp. to leave a standing or erect position suddenly, whether voluntarily or not: to fall on one's knees.
- to become less or lower;
become of a lower level, degree, amount, quality, value, number, etc.;
decline: The temperature fell ten degrees. Stock prices fell to a new low for the year.
- to subside or abate.
- extend downward;
hang down: Her hair falls to her shoulders.
- to become lowered or directed downward, as the eyes: My eyes fell before his steady gaze.
- to become lower in pitch or volume: Her voice fell, and she looked about in confusion.
- to succumb to temptation or sin, esp. to become unchaste or to lose one's innocence.
- to lose status, dignity, position, character, etc.
- to succumb to attack: The city fell to the enemy.
- to be overthrown, as a government.
- to drop down wounded or dead, esp. to be slain: to fall in battle.
- to pass into some physical, mental, or emotional condition: to fall asleep; to fall in love.
- to envelop or come as if by dropping, as stillness or night.
- to issue forth: Witty remarks fall easily from his lips.
- to come by lot or chance: The chore fell to him.
- to come by chance into a particular position: to fall among thieves.
- to come to pass, occur, or become at a certain time: Christmas falls on a Monday this year. The rent falls due the first of every month.
- to have its proper place: The accent falls on the last syllable.
- to come by right: The inheritance fell to the only living relative.
- to be naturally divisible (usually fol. by into): The story fell into two distinct parts.
- to lose animation;
appear disappointed, as the face: His face fell when he heard the bad news.
- to slope or extend in a downward direction: The field falls gently to the river.
- to be directed, as light, sight, etc., on something: His eyes fell upon the note on the desk.
- to collapse, as through weakness, damage, poor construction, or the like;
topple or sink: The old tower fell under its own weight. The cake fell when he slammed the oven door.
- (of an animal, esp. a lamb) to be born: Two lambs fell yesterday.
- to fell (a tree, animal, etc.).
- fall all over oneself, to show unusual or excessive enthusiasm or eagerness, esp. in the hope of being favored or rewarded: The young trainees fell all over themselves to praise the boss's speech.Also, fall over oneself.
- fall away:
- to withdraw support or allegiance: The candidate's supporters fell away when he advocated racial discrimination.
- to become lean or thin;
- to forsake one's faith, cause, or principles: Many fell away because they were afraid of reprisals.
- fall back, to give way;
retreat: The relentless shelling forced the enemy to fall back.
- fall back on or upon:
- Also, fall back to. to retreat to: They fell back on their entrenchments. The troops fell back to their original position.
- to have recourse to;
rely on: They had no savings to fall back on.
- fall behind:
- to lag, in pace or progress: We are falling behind in our work. Fatigued, some of the marchers fell behind.
- to fail to pay (a debt, obligation, etc.) at the appointed time: She fell behind in her tax payments, and the property was confiscated.
- fall down, to perform disappointingly;
fail: He was doing well on the exam until he fell down on the last essay question.
- fall for:
- to be deceived by: Imagine falling for such an old trick.
- to fall in love with: He's not at all the type you would expect her to fall for.
- fall foul or afoul of. See foul (def. 20).
- fall in:
- to fall to pieces toward the interior;
- to take one's place in the ranks, as a soldier.
- Also, fall in with. to become acquainted with, esp. by chance: We fell in with an interesting couple from Paris.
- fall off:
- to separate from;
- to decrease in number, amount, or intensity;
diminish: Tourism falls off when the summer is over.
- [Naut.]to deviate from the heading;
fall to leeward.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to lose weight, usually due to illness: She was sick all winter and fell off till she was just skin and bones.
- fall off the roof, Slang (older use). to menstruate.
- fall on or upon:
- to assault;
attack: The enemy fell on them suddenly from the rear.
- to be the obligation of: It has fallen on me to support the family.
- to experience;
encounter: Once well-to-do, they had fallen on hard times.
- to chance upon;
come upon: I fell upon the idea while looking through a magazine.
- fall on one's feet. See land (def. 25).
- fall out:
- to quarrel;
disagree: We fell out over who was to wash the dishes.
- to happen;
occur: It fell out that we met by chance weeks later.
- to leave one's place in the ranks, as a soldier: They were ordered to fall out when the parade ended.
- to burst out laughing.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to become unconscious;
- fall out of bed, to get out of bed quickly.
- fall over backward(s).
- See bend (def. 15).
- to exhibit great eagerness, esp. in pursuit of one's own advantage: The candidate fell over backward in support of the issues that would win votes.
- fall or come short. See short (def. 30).
- fall through, to come to nothing;
fail of realization: Despite all his efforts, the deal fell through.
- fall to:
- to apply oneself;
begin: to fall to work.
- to begin to eat: They fell to and soon finished off the entire turkey.
- fall under:
- to be the concern or responsibility of.
- to be classified as;
be included within: That case falls under the heading of errors of judgment.
- an act or instance of falling or dropping from a higher to a lower place or position.
- that which falls or drops: a heavy fall of rain.
- the season of the year that comes after summer and before winter;
- a becoming less;
a lowering or decline;
a sinking to a lower level: the fall of the Roman Empire.
- the distance through which anything falls: It is a long fall to the ground from this height.
- Usually, falls. a cataract or waterfall.
- downward slope or declivity: the gentle rise and fall of the meadow.
- a falling from an erect position, as to the ground: to have a bad fall.
- a hanging down: a fall of long hair.
- a succumbing to temptation;
lapse into sin.
- the Fall, (sometimes l.c.)[Theol.]the lapse of human beings into a state of natural or innate sinfulness through the sin of Adam and Eve.
- an arrest by the police.
- surrender or capture, as of a city.
- proper place: the fall of an accent on a syllable.
- an act or instance of holding or forcing an opponent's shoulders against the mat for a specified length of time.
- a match or division of a match.
- a hairpiece consisting of long hair that is attached to one's own hair at the crown and usually allowed to hang freely down the back of the head so as to cover or blend with the natural hair.
- an opaque veil hanging loose from the back of a hat.
- See falling band.
- a decorative cascade of lace, ruffles, or the like.
- [Mach., Naut.]the part of the rope of a tackle to which the power is applied in hoisting.
- [Hunting.]a deadfall.
- the long soft hair that hangs over the forehead and eyes of certain terriers.
- [Armor.]a pivoted peak projecting over the face opening of a burgonet.
- the sign of the zodiac in which the most negative influence of a planet is expressed (as opposed to exaltation).
- rock or ore that has collapsed from a roof, hanging wall, or the sides of a passage.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Feeder King Salmon #2 Forks - Fall Chinook. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 570 x 760. This image's file size is only 81 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Feeder King Salmon.
How is the best Feeder King Salmon #2 Forks - Fall Chinook chosen by me? The function of the desk will help the capabilities of a home home even as we learn. The lifetime of the desk is not simply useful as a direct effect about your kitchen created's style, but also a mix of cooking. Because of the substantial kitchen counter content right now, pick the best claim your experience in analyzing drawbacks and the pros.
Essentially, the kitchen table can be mentioned top quality if it has a strong design, resilient, beautiful, mark resistant, easy-to clean, temperature resistant, and effortless maintenance. But obviously none of the supplies that assistance the above characteristics all. Thus, you need to adapt to the ailments in the kitchen, where the aspects that ought to be highlighted.
Properly for all those of you who've a Feeder King Salmon #2 Forks - Fall Chinook naturally, you're nevertheless not satisfied with all the active style within your home. However, since you can attempt other designs don't fear are mini-bar layout kitchen that is minimalist that is contemporary. To style the mini bar is unquestionably crucial for anyone of you who are committed.
Because for the reason of your ease in cooking and serving food. To create the minibar obviously there are many from which range from classic to modern to select. Feeder King Salmon #2 Forks - Fall Chinook also didn't avoid with a selection of lights that will illuminate the pub stand later. This design is suitable of surviving in equilibrium lifetime, for the welfare. Therefore in the event because most of the traits would have to be so that you can keep era, the mini-bar and must not choose.
Nowadays, your kitchen desk manufactured from porcelain is recommended because pocket-friendly, resilient, and versatile. Ceramic supplies are also obtainable in types, styles, numerous shades, and sizes. Moreover, ceramic desk can be obtained using a selection of pricing options, starting from cheap to expensive however.
Related Photos of Feeder King Salmon #2 Forks - Fall Chinook
- Meriden Housing Authority Section 8
- Bathroom 2
- Blackhawk Poker Rooms
- Char Broil Fire Pit
- Furniture Styles
- Acura Floor Mats
- Fireplace Face
- Mega Bloks First Builders Table
- Comfort Inn Jamaica
- Bill Of Rights Section 1 To 22
- Black Convertible Sofa
- Decorating For A Baby Shower
- Mudroom Dog Shower
- Design Ideas For Small Bedrooms
- Nichols And Stone Rocking Chair
- Fireplace Demolition