Barrelbar•rel (bar′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -reled, -rel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -relled, -rel•ling.
- a cylindrical wooden container with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- the quantity that such a vessel of some standard size can hold: for most liquids, 31½ U.S. gallons (119 L);
for petroleum, 42 U.S. gallons (159 L);
for dry materials, 105 U.S. dry quarts (115 L). Abbr.: bbl
- any large quantity: a barrel of fun.
- any container, case, or part similar to a wooden barrel in form.
- [Ordn.]the tube of a gun.
- [Mach.]the chamber of a pump in which the piston works.
- a drum turning on a shaft, as in a weight-driven clock.
- [Horol.]the cylindrical case in a watch or clock within which the mainspring is coiled.
- [Ornith. Obs.]a calamus or quill.
- the trunk of a quadruped, esp. of a horse, cow, etc.
- the main portion of a capstan, about which the rope winds, between the drumhead at the top and the pawl rim at the bottom.
- a rotating horizontal cylinder in which manufactured objects are coated or polished by tumbling in a suitable substance.
- any structure having the form of a barrel vault.
- Also called throat. a passageway in a carburetor that has the shape of a Venturi tube.
- over a barrel, [Informal.]in a helpless, weak, or awkward position;
unable to act: They really had us over a barrel when they foreclosed the mortgage.
- to put or pack in a barrel or barrels.
- to finish (metal parts) by tumbling in a barrel.
- to force to go or proceed at high speed: He barreled his car through the dense traffic.
- to travel or drive very fast: to barrel along the highway.
Horsehorse (hôrs),USA pronunciation n., pl. hors•es, (esp. collectively) horse, v., horsed, hors•ing, adj.
- a large, solid-hoofed, herbivorous quadruped, Equus caballus, domesticated since prehistoric times, bred in a number of varieties, and used for carrying or pulling loads, for riding, and for racing.
- a fully mature male animal of this type;
- any of several odd-toed ungulates belonging to the family Equidae, including the horse, zebra, donkey, and ass, having a thick, flat coat with a narrow mane along the back of the neck and bearing the weight on only one functioning digit, the third, which is widened into a round or spade-shaped hoof.
- something on which a person rides, sits, or exercises, as if astride the back of such an animal: rocking horse.
- Also called trestle. a frame, block, etc., with legs, on which something is mounted or supported.
- See vaulting horse.
- See pommel horse.
- [Carpentry.]carriage (def. 7).
- soldiers serving on horseback;
cavalry: a thousand horse.
- a man;
- Often, horses. horsepower.
- horses, the power or capacity to accomplish something, as by having enough money, personnel, or expertise: Our small company doesn't have the horses to compete against a giant corporation.
- a knight.
- a crib, translation, or other illicit aid to a student's recitation;
- a mass of rock enclosed within a lode or vein.
- traveler (def. 6b).
- [Shipbuilding.]a mold of a curved frame, esp. one used when the complexity of the curves requires laying out at full size.
- back the wrong horse, to be mistaken in judgment, esp. in backing a losing candidate.
- beat or flog a dead horse, to attempt to revive a discussion, topic, or idea that has waned, been exhausted, or proved fruitless.
- from the horse's mouth, [Informal.]on good authority;
from the original or a trustworthy source: I have it straight from the horse's mouth that the boss is retiring.
- hold one's horses, [Informal.]to check one's impulsiveness;
be patient or calm: Hold your horses! I'm almost ready.
- horse of another color, something entirely different. Also, horse of a different color.
- look a gift horse in the mouth, to be critical of a gift.
- To horse! Mount your horse! Ride!
- to provide with a horse or horses.
- to set on horseback.
- to set or carry on a person's back or on one's own back.
- [Carpentry.]to cut notches for steps into (a carriage beam).
- to move with great physical effort or force: It took three men to horse the trunk up the stairs.
- to make (a person) the target of boisterous jokes.
- to perform boisterously, as a part or a scene in a play.
- to caulk (a vessel) with a hammer.
- to work or haze (a sailor) cruelly or unfairly.
- [Archaic.]to place (someone) on a person's back, in order to be flogged.
- to mount or go on a horse.
- (of a mare) to be in heat.
- [Vulgar.]to have coitus.
- horse around, [Slang.]to fool around;
indulge in horseplay.
- of, for, or pertaining to a horse or horses: the horse family; a horse blanket.
- drawn or powered by a horse or horses.
- mounted or serving on horses: horse troops.
- unusually large.
Hayhay (hā),USA pronunciation n.
- grass, clover, alfalfa, etc., cut and dried for use as forage.
- grass mowed or intended for mowing.
- a small sum of money: Twenty dollars an hour for doing very little certainly ain't hay.
- money: A thousand dollars for a day's work is a lot of hay!
- a roll in the hay, sexual intercourse.
- hit the hay, [Informal.]to go to bed: It got to be past midnight before anyone thought of hitting the hay.
- in the hay, in bed;
retired, esp. for the night: By ten o'clock he's in the hay.
- make hay of, to scatter in disorder;
render ineffectual: The destruction of the manuscript made hay of two years of painstaking labor.
- make hay while the sun shines, to seize an opportunity when it presents itself: If you want to be a millionaire, you have to make hay while the sun shines.Also, make hay.
- to convert (plant material) into hay.
- to furnish (horses, cows, etc.) with hay.
- to cut grass, clover, or the like, and store for use as forage.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello folks, this picture is about 55 Gallon Barrel Horse Hay Feeder (attractive Barrel Hay Feeder #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 571 x 882. It's file size is only 62 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Barrel Hay Feeder.
Are you searching for the 55 Gallon Barrel Horse Hay Feeder (attractive Barrel Hay Feeder #3)? You should consider concerning the design of one's family room as well as problem about furniture plans if you want to truly have a family room that is wonderful and fascinating. You might also need to consider about the equilibrium of your existing room, once you decide to possess a decoration for the living room.
Decorating tips living wall as you are able to have on your existing room is picture if you want to have elegant search of the livingroom. You will find plenty of wallpaper designs that are wonderful that one may choose to accentuate your existing room wall decor to-use this type, you should think about your living room's balance.
You can use this picture in just a complete wall-in your living room in case your room is high in furniture. Wallpaper genuinely likely to decorate your living room, while you merely utilize it within the wall.
Along with picture, there's lots of Barrel Hay Feeder that is different as you are able to decide for your living room. Like, if you have a tiny living-room, you're able to set a mirror on the wall using a design that is special. Additionally, it provides a broader view, your livingroom will be definitely decorated by the mirror. Artwork etc can be also used by you.
More Designs of 55 Gallon Barrel Horse Hay Feeder (attractive Barrel Hay Feeder #3)
- Office Pro Plus 2018 Download
- Michael Burry Vanity Fair
- How To Build A Cabinet For A Dishwasher
- Oblong Vases
- Epoxy Pebble Flooring Kits
- Chanel Quilted Handbags
- Diy Closet Door Ideas
- Log Cabin Restaurant Virginia Beach
- Hampton Style Cabinets
- 3.5 Inch Drawer Pulls
- Modern Big Living Room
- Minecraft How To Make A Sink
- Leather Drapes
- 10 Foot Sectional Sofa
- Fireplace Color Crystals
- How To Make A Hollywood Vanity Mirror