Deerdeer (dēr),USA pronunciation n., pl. deer, (occasionally) deers.
- any of several ruminants of the family Cervidae, most of the males of which have solid, deciduous antlers.
- any of the smaller species of this family, as distinguished from the moose, elk, etc.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Bucketbuck•et (buk′it),USA pronunciation n., v., -et•ed, -et•ing.
- a deep, cylindrical vessel, usually of metal, plastic, or wood, with a flat bottom and a semicircular bail, for collecting, carrying, or holding water, sand, fruit, etc.;
- anything resembling or suggesting this.
- any of the scoops attached to or forming the endless chain in certain types of conveyors or elevators.
- the scoop or clamshell of a steam shovel, power shovel, or dredge.
- a vane or blade of a waterwheel, paddle wheel, water turbine, or the like.
- (in a dam) a concave surface at the foot of a spillway for deflecting the downward flow of water.
- a bucketful: a bucket of sand.
- [Informal.]See field goal.
- the part of the keyhole extending from the foul line to the end line.
- See bucket seat.
- [Bowling.]a leave of the two, four, five, and eight pins, or the three, five, six, and nine pins. See illus. under bowling.
- drop in the bucket, a small, usually inadequate amount in relation to what is needed or requested: The grant for research was just a drop in the bucket.
- drop the bucket on, [Australian Slang.]to implicate, incriminate, or expose.
- kick the bucket, [Slang.]to die: His children were greedily waiting for him to kick the bucket.
- to lift, carry, or handle in a bucket (often fol. by up or out).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to ride (a horse) fast and without concern for tiring it.
- to handle (orders, transactions, etc.) in or as if in a bucket shop.
- [Informal.]to move or drive fast;
Durabledu•ra•ble (dŏŏr′ə bəl, dyŏŏr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- able to resist wear, decay, etc., well;
du′ra•bil′i•ty, du′ra•ble•ness, n.
- durables. See durable goods.
Plasticplas•tic (plas′tik),USA pronunciation n.
- Often, plastics. any of a group of synthetic or natural organic materials that may be shaped when soft and then hardened, including many types of resins, resinoids, polymers, cellulose derivatives, casein materials, and proteins: used in place of other materials, as glass, wood, and metals, in construction and decoration, for making many articles, as coatings, and, drawn into filaments, for weaving. They are often known by trademark names, as Bakelite, Vinylite, or Lucite.
- a credit card, or credit cards collectively, usually made of plastic: He had a whole pocketful of plastic.
- money, payment, or credit represented by the use of a credit card or cards.
- something, or a group of things, made of or resembling plastic: The entire meal was served on plastic.
plas′ti•cal•ly, plas′tic•ly, adv.
- made of plastic.
- capable of being molded or of receiving form: clay and other plastic substances.
- produced by molding: plastic figures.
- having the power of molding or shaping formless or yielding material: the plastic forces of nature.
- being able to create, esp. within an art form;
having the power to give form or formal expression: the plastic imagination of great poets and composers.
- concerned with or pertaining to molding or modeling;
- relating to three-dimensional form or space, esp. on a two-dimensional surface.
- pertaining to the tools or techniques of drawing, painting, or sculpture: the plastic means.
- characterized by an emphasis on formal structure: plastic requirements of a picture.
impressionable: the plastic mind of youth.
- giving the impression of being made of or furnished with plastic: We stayed at one of those plastic motels.
- artificial or insincere;
phony: jeans made of cotton, not some plastic substitute; a plastic smile.
- lacking in depth, individuality, or permanence;
superficial, dehumanized, or mass-produced: a plastic society interested only in material acquisition.
- of or pertaining to the use of credit cards: plastic credit; plastic money.
- concerned with or pertaining to the remedying or restoring of malformed, injured, or lost parts: a plastic operation.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Weatherweath•er (weᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
- a strong wind or storm or strong winds and storms collectively: We've had some real weather this spring.
- a weathercast: The radio announcer will read the weather right after the commercial.
- Usually, weathers. changes or vicissitudes in one's lot or fortunes: She remained a good friend in all weathers.
- under the weather, [Informal.]
- somewhat indisposed;
- suffering from a hangover.
- more or less drunk: Many fatal accidents are caused by drivers who are under the weather.
- to expose to the weather;
dry, season, or otherwise affect by exposure to the air or atmosphere: to weather lumber before marketing it.
- to discolor, disintegrate, or affect injuriously, as by the effects of weather: These crumbling stones have been weathered by the centuries.
- to bear up against and come safely through (a storm, danger, trouble, etc.): to weather a severe illness.
- (of a ship, mariner, etc.) to pass or sail to the windward of: to weather a cape.
- to cause to slope, so as to shed water.
- to undergo change, esp. discoloration or disintegration, as the result of exposure to atmospheric conditions.
- to endure or resist exposure to the weather: a coat that weathers well.
- to go or come safely through a storm, danger, trouble, etc. (usually fol. by through): It was a difficult time for her, but she weathered through beautifully.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Willwill1 (wil),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. will, 2nd will or ([Archaic]) wilt, 3rd will, pres. pl. will* past sing. 1st pers. would, 2nd would or ([Archaic]) wouldst, 3rd would, past pl. would;
past part. ([Obs.]) wold or would;
imperative, infinitive, and pres. participle lacking.
- am (is, are, etc.) about or going to: I will be there tomorrow. She will see you at dinner.
- am (is, are, etc.) disposed or willing to: People will do right.
- am (is, are, etc.) expected or required to: You will report to the principal at once.
- may be expected or supposed to: You will not have forgotten him. This will be right.
- am (is, are, etc.) determined or sure to (used emphatically): You would do it. People will talk.
- am (is, are, etc.) accustomed to, or do usually or often: You will often see her sitting there. He would write for hours at a time.
- am (is, are, etc.) habitually disposed or inclined to: Boys will be boys. After dinner they would read aloud.
- am (is, are, etc.) capable of;
can: This tree will live without water for three months.
- am (is, are, etc.) going to: I will bid you "Good night.''
- to wish;
like: Go where you will. Ask, if you will, who the owner is.
Lastlast1 (last, läst),USA pronunciation adj. [a superl. of] late withlater as compar.
- occurring or coming after all others, as in time, order, or place: the last line on a page.
- most recent;
next before the present;
latest: last week; last Friday.
- being the only one remaining: my last dollar; the last outpost; a last chance.
- final: in his last hours.
- ultimate or conclusive;
definitive: the last word in the argument.
- lowest in prestige or importance: last prize.
- coming after all others in suitability or likelihood;
least desirable: He is the last person we'd want to represent us.
single: The lecture won't start until every last person is seated.
extreme: the last degree of delight.
- [Eccles.](of the sacraments of penance, viaticum, or extreme unction) extreme or final;
administered to a person dying or in danger of dying.
- after all others;
latest: He arrived last at the party.
- on the most recent occasion: When last seen, the suspect was wearing a checked suit.
- in the end;
- a person or thing that is last.
- a final appearance or mention: We've seen the last of her. That's the last we'll hear of it.
- the end or conclusion: We are going on vacation the last of September.
- at last, after a lengthy pause or delay: He was lost in thought for several minutes, but at last he spoke.
- at long last, after much troublesome or frustrating delay: The ship docked at long last.
- breathe one's last, to die: He was nearly 90 when he breathed his last.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Yearsyear (yēr),USA pronunciation n.
Also, year in, year out.
- a period of 365 or 366 days, in the Gregorian calendar, divided into 12 calendar months, now reckoned as beginning Jan. 1 and ending Dec. 31(calendar year or civil year). Cf. common year, leap year.
- a period of approximately the same length in other calendars.
- a space of 12 calendar months calculated from any point: This should have been finished a year ago.
- Also called lunar year. a division of time equal to 12 lunar months.
- Also called astronomical year, equinoctial year, solar year, tropical year. a division of time equal to about 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, and 46 seconds, representing the interval between one vernal equinox and the next.
- Also called sidereal year. a division of time equal to the equinoctial year plus 20 minutes, representing the time required for the earth to complete one revolution around the sun, measured with relation to the fixed stars. Cf. anomalistic year.
- the time in which any planet completes a revolution round the sun: the Martian year.
- a full round of the seasons.
- a period out of every 12 months, devoted to a certain pursuit, activity, or the like: the academic year.
- old age: a man of years.
period: the years of hardship and frustration.
- an unusually long period of time of indefinite length: I haven't spoken to them in years.
- a group of students entering school or college, graduating, or expecting to graduate in the same year;
- a year and a day, a period specified as the limit of time in various legal matters, as in determining a right or a liability, to allow for a full year by any way of counting.
- from the year one, for a very long time;
as long as anyone remembers: He's been with the company from the year one.
- year in and year out, regularly through the years;
continually: Year in and year out they went to Florida for the winter.
Hi there, this attachment is about Deer Feeder Bucket #7 Durable Plastic Is Weather Resistant And Will Last For Years. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 924 x 924. It's file size is only 114 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Deer Feeder Bucket.
Deer Feeder Bucket #7 Durable Plastic Is Weather Resistant And Will Last For Years in an area, it certainly demands thorough calculation and carefully. Placement of furniture made randomly may have a direct effect to the room that felt sloppy and crowded's problem, so it's incapable of develop a lovely facet of the room. One particular furniture will come in an exclusive place like a room is really a dressing table.
Suitable positioning that is desks can jack one's individual rooms' beautiful side up. Before purchasing a cabinet, it would be good in case you gauge the first area which will be entertained by furniture desks. It's important to avoid a dressing-table that meets land's allowance obtainable in the room's purchase.
Inside the impression of Deer Feeder Bucket #7 Durable Plastic Is Weather Resistant And Will Last For Years that you have to be ready to allow for most of the desires accessories assortment, including scents, before the 'functions' instruments makeup products. In general, extra lighting is required by desks. This is circumvented adding a little light at around the mirror or by by putting a wall light around the right and remaining side mirror.
If your bedroom features a measurement that's not too comprehensive, dressers double purpose could possibly be the appropriate choice. So they can be properly used like a database for other knick knacks for instance, as a workplace or you'll be able to select a vanity dressing-table which may simultaneously function built with loads of cabinet drawers.
Stools will be the suitable choice to get a coupled with dressing table, along with useful as it can be involved under the underneath the cabinet, ottoman also gives light's effect.
Ensure you select a dressing table with ability that is optimal. Deer Feeder Bucket #7 Durable Plastic Is Weather Resistant And Will Last For Years may be used for-you who want to adjust your's looks make-up area.
Random Photos of Deer Feeder Bucket #7 Durable Plastic Is Weather Resistant And Will Last For Years
- Cheap Bathroom Vanities Canada
- Display Units For Dining Rooms
- How To Decorate A Mantel For Christmas
- Industrial Outdoor Furniture
- Mirrored Parsons Desk
- Carports Nj
- Org Closets
- 60 Inch Ceiling Fans
- Modern Interior Design Apartment
- Garage Door Repair Apopka Fl
- Mattapan Post Office
- How To Refinish A Cabinet
- Installing Ceiling Trim
- Last Minute Christmas Cottages
- Best Strawberry Planter
- How To Straighten Teeth At Home