Dark Oak Welsh Dresser/Display Cabinet (delightful Dark Oak Welsh Dresser #5)
Darkdark (därk),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- having very little or no light: a dark room.
- radiating, admitting, or reflecting little light: a dark color.
- approaching black in hue: a dark brown.
- not pale or fair;
swarthy: a dark complexion.
dark-colored: dark eyebrows.
- having brunette hair: She's dark but her children are blond.
- (of coffee) containing only a small amount of milk or cream.
dismal: the dark days of World War II.
frowning: a dark expression.
wicked: a dark plot.
- destitute of knowledge or culture;
- hard to understand;
- (of a theater) offering no performances;
closed: The theaters in this town are dark on Sundays.
- (of an l- sound) having back-vowel resonance;
situated after a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. clear (def. 24a).
- (of a speech sound) of dull quality;
- keep dark, to keep as a secret;
conceal: They kept their political activities dark.
- the absence of light;
darkness: I can't see well in the dark.
nightfall: Please come home before dark.
- a dark place.
- a dark color.
- in the dark:
- in ignorance;
uninformed: He was in the dark about their plans for the evening.
- in secrecy;
- to make dark;
- [Obs.]to grow dark;
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Welshwelsh (welsh, welch),USA pronunciation v.i. [Informal](sometimes offensive) .
Also, welch. welsh′er, n.
- to cheat by failing to pay a gambling debt: You aren't going to welsh on me, are you?
- to go back on one's word: He welshed on his promise to help in the campaign.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Dark Oak Welsh Dresser/Display Cabinet (delightful Dark Oak Welsh Dresser #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 480 x 640. This blog post's file size is just 37 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Dark Oak Welsh Dresser.
Your home symbol that is minimalist can be made by Dark Oak Welsh Dresser/Display Cabinet (delightful Dark Oak Welsh Dresser #5) around the patio of the house so your layout of the rooftop should be great, seems classy and luxurious. This luxury will even provide the impact of being to the front-porch minimalism that is comfy and seems more stunning to appear from the outside.
Most of that may be realized by choosing the right ground in terms of hues and motifs. Shades are organic and vibrant coloring era, typically the most popular option nowadays, because these colors can provide a comfortable environment great and magnificent environment of elegance.
Among the areas that produce a comfortable home noticed by the eyesight, seemed great and magnificent home is Dark Oak Welsh Dresser/Display Cabinet (delightful Dark Oak Welsh Dresser #5). With appropriate laying of ceramic ground and the assortment, the locations were routine could be changed in to a space that seems lavish and large.