Darkdark (därk),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- having very little or no light: a dark room.
- radiating, admitting, or reflecting little light: a dark color.
- approaching black in hue: a dark brown.
- not pale or fair;
swarthy: a dark complexion.
dark-colored: dark eyebrows.
- having brunette hair: She's dark but her children are blond.
- (of coffee) containing only a small amount of milk or cream.
dismal: the dark days of World War II.
frowning: a dark expression.
wicked: a dark plot.
- destitute of knowledge or culture;
- hard to understand;
- (of a theater) offering no performances;
closed: The theaters in this town are dark on Sundays.
- (of an l- sound) having back-vowel resonance;
situated after a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. clear (def. 24a).
- (of a speech sound) of dull quality;
- keep dark, to keep as a secret;
conceal: They kept their political activities dark.
- the absence of light;
darkness: I can't see well in the dark.
nightfall: Please come home before dark.
- a dark place.
- a dark color.
- in the dark:
- in ignorance;
uninformed: He was in the dark about their plans for the evening.
- in secrecy;
- to make dark;
- [Obs.]to grow dark;
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Welshwelsh (welsh, welch),USA pronunciation v.i. [Informal](sometimes offensive) .
Also, welch. welsh′er, n.
- to cheat by failing to pay a gambling debt: You aren't going to welsh on me, are you?
- to go back on one's word: He welshed on his promise to help in the campaign.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Dark Oak Antique Style Welsh Dresser - SOLD (awesome Dark Oak Welsh Dresser #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 425 x 724. This blog post's file size is just 50 KB. If You want to save This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Dark Oak Welsh Dresser.
Is the Dark Oak Antique Style Welsh Dresser - SOLD (awesome Dark Oak Welsh Dresser #4)? I understand first. Toiletries of the drain in the back. The medicine case was messy with products, abnormal containers, and products. The clothing beneath the drain was crammed in spills with sheets of toilet-paper and everything was not proper elsewhere.
Among the greatest Dark Oak Welsh Dresser I Have found lately involves, not remodeling, but simply rethinking your bathroom style. When you have a room, you can enter concealed shelves that show and could store from your make-up with a decorative knickknacks. Of course if you need to produce your toiletries invisible, you're able to generally put cupboards and concealed cabinets.
Start with imagining little than you want to manage if possibly that appears like more function. How will you maximize the room you curently have? One of the suggestions would be to arrange the space. Things merely chuck in there before mess isn't structured, although everybody includes a dresser there. Rather, are you currently labeling them and contemplating benefiting from small storage bins?
Relevant Pictures of Dark Oak Antique Style Welsh Dresser - SOLD (awesome Dark Oak Welsh Dresser #4)
- Durable Fabric For Sofa
- Bean Bag Chair Bed
- Mat Mathematics
- Bench Flies
- Fahrney Keedy Nursing Home
- Modern Chemistry Section Quiz Answers
- Mini Kitchen Units
- Comforting Scriptures
- Drawer Chest White
- King Mattress Set Costco
- Black 2 Seater Recliner Sofa
- Grey Velour Curtains
- Monks Benches For Sale
- Betta Fish In A Vase
- Ashintully Gardens
- Led Star Ceiling Kit