Flameflame (flām),USA pronunciation n., v., flamed, flam•ing.
- burning gas or vapor, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion;
a portion of ignited gas or vapor.
- Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion: to burst into flames.
- any flamelike condition;
- brilliant light;
- bright coloring;
a streak or patch of color.
- See flame color.
- intense ardor, zeal, or passion.
- [Informal.]an object of one's passionate love;
sweetheart: He's taking out his new flame tonight.
- an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network.
- to burn with a flame or flames;
burst into flames;
- to glow like flame;
- to burn or burst forth with strong emotion;
break into open anger, indignation, etc.
- to behave in an offensive manner, esp. on a computer network.
- to subject to the action of flame or fire.
- to flambé.
- to insult or criticize angrily, esp. on a computer network.
- flame out:
- (of a jet engine) to cease to function due to an interruption of the fuel supply or to faulty combustion.
- to burst out in or as if in flames.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Vintage Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers . ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 722 x 743. It's file size is only 79 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers.
Vintage Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers . ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #4) could possibly be unfamiliar to bedroom pal. But decide the material of kitchen backsplash and actually select the design is definitely an activity that must definitely be completed so that the home pal rooang look awesome and cross eyed! Typically the kitchen backsplash material that's popular is ceramic. Listed here is uplifting kitchen tile is exclusive! Let us notice!
Kitchen backsplash often situated on the wall is employed as being a destroy area. Since typically in your community of the kitchen sink will be a lot of splashes of water or of used cooking oil and wouldbe quite poor if it splashes to the walls of the home, so it's offered like a kitchen backsplash option in addition to decorating decorations while in the home. Kitchen tile is very very flowered style with minimalist-style kitchen.
In the event the common tile Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers below employing pure jewel, using a ceramic content, then your home shaped like tile around the wallin the cooking / range. Your kitchen is always to provide impact and vibrant colors using yellow and a home fridge storage. Components of lamp lamp in the kitchen creating close environment of inviting and the kitchen!
The dull colour is extremely mounted on the room layout or minimalist style Vintage Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers . ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #4) that is modern. Thus is also utilized inside the kitchen. With interior planning that was modern that was fashionable, kitchen backsplash tile were selected that have a pattern just like pure rock with dreary shades of colour so that you can match the environment inside the kitchen. Home backsplash that this occasion utilized across the home wall beginning the sink to storage.
Vintage Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers . ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #4) seem to present the feeling plus a unique environment within the home hues of white. Used around the inner wall of the stove (cooking area) to create gas splashes easy to clean. Home having a traditional layout would be to implement kitchen backsplash tile using a kite form result is given by beige decorations to the brown colour in some areas. Shades of white is really in designing a kitchen a favorite. So also is employed within the home below.
Kitchen cupboard white color blends with the kitchen tile white and rather inexperienced using a floral pattern. Applying the kitchen tile about the destroy with blue motif that was ceramic patterned ethnic make space home pal be more neat. Kitchens are pursuing significantly unique.
Relevant Designs on Vintage Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers . ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #4)
- Ceiling For Bathroom
- Duplex Apartment Interior Design Ideas
- Kitchen Scale Reviews Cooks Illustrated
- Alexander Furniture
- Commander Sideboard
- 108 Length Curtains
- Bow Fishing Lights
- Interior Designer Portland
- Cabins Canyon Lake Tx
- Couch For Dogs
- Dog Leash Hook Rack
- Hit The Floor Episode 1
- 3m Hooks For Curtain Rods
- Black Brown Dresser
- Alternating Floor Press
- Europe Through The Back Door