Flameflame (flām),USA pronunciation n., v., flamed, flam•ing.
- burning gas or vapor, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion;
a portion of ignited gas or vapor.
- Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion: to burst into flames.
- any flamelike condition;
- brilliant light;
- bright coloring;
a streak or patch of color.
- See flame color.
- intense ardor, zeal, or passion.
- [Informal.]an object of one's passionate love;
sweetheart: He's taking out his new flame tonight.
- an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network.
- to burn with a flame or flames;
burst into flames;
- to glow like flame;
- to burn or burst forth with strong emotion;
break into open anger, indignation, etc.
- to behave in an offensive manner, esp. on a computer network.
- to subject to the action of flame or fire.
- to flambé.
- to insult or criticize angrily, esp. on a computer network.
- flame out:
- (of a jet engine) to cease to function due to an interruption of the fuel supply or to faulty combustion.
- to burst out in or as if in flames.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Hello , this photo is about Victorian Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers. (superb Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 605 x 564. This blog post's file size is just 38 KB. Wether You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers.
Among the most frequent inquiries we consult is how do I paint my bathtub vanity? The bathrooms have many benefits over time and therefore are also the bathroom's focal-point. By remodeling or painting your Victorian Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers. (superb Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #2), you develop a fantastic weekend task, repaint the bathtub mirror with relative ease and requires only some nights of function and can convey lifestyle for the previous bathroom.
Use a highquality primer to let the Victorian Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers. (superb Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #2) t's external surface consult with your local gear shop to obtain the best primer to your particular task. Let before trying to paint-your bathroom counter the primer dry. Tape from all sides around your toilet counter to not get coloring on floors or your walls.
We need to make toilet showcase to get this done you'll need sandpaper screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver, take away the handles and eliminate all of the compartments from your existing cupboard. Next grab a little mud as well as your sandpaper all completed from the makeup showcase. Ensure the mud both facets of the toilet doorway. Marginally scrub the complete toilet with mild soap, once you have completed sanding the entranceway.
Related Galleries of Victorian Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers. (superb Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #2)
- Engineered Plumbing Design
- Campbell County Bus Garage
- Bath Mat With Seat For Babies
- Discount Patio Furniture Canada
- Bathroom Sink Drains Slow
- Cottage Cheese In Lasagna
- Disco Ball Ceiling Light Fixture
- Ct Light And Power
- Best Adjustable Bed Mattress
- 10 X 10 Sheds For Sale
- Msg Section 202
- Bronze Bathroom Wall Shelf
- Credenza Retro
- Clamp Knobs
- Desk Mug
- Gray Painted Dresser