George III Serpentine Fronted Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers (wonderful Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #3)
George III Serpentine Fronted Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers (wonderful Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #3) Photos Gallery
GeorgeGeorge ( jôrj),USA pronunciation n.
- a figure of St. George killing the dragon, esp. one forming part of the insignia of the Order of the Garter.
- [Brit. Slang.]any coin bearing the image of St. George.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter G.
- an automatic pilot on an airplane.
- by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
George ( jôrj; for 4 also Ger. gā ōr′gə),USA pronunciation n.
- David Lloyd. See Lloyd George, David.
- Henry, 1839–97, U.S. economist: advocate of a single tax.
- Saint, died a.d. 303?, Christian martyr: patron saint of England.Ste•fan An•ton (shte′fän än′tōn),USA pronunciation 1868–1933, German poet.
- Lake, a lake in E New York. 36 mi. (58 km) long.
- a male given name: from a Greek word meaning "farmer.''
by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
Flameflame (flām),USA pronunciation n., v., flamed, flam•ing.
- burning gas or vapor, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion;
a portion of ignited gas or vapor.
- Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion: to burst into flames.
- any flamelike condition;
- brilliant light;
- bright coloring;
a streak or patch of color.
- See flame color.
- intense ardor, zeal, or passion.
- [Informal.]an object of one's passionate love;
sweetheart: He's taking out his new flame tonight.
- an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network.
- to burn with a flame or flames;
burst into flames;
- to glow like flame;
- to burn or burst forth with strong emotion;
break into open anger, indignation, etc.
- to behave in an offensive manner, esp. on a computer network.
- to subject to the action of flame or fire.
- to flambé.
- to insult or criticize angrily, esp. on a computer network.
- flame out:
- (of a jet engine) to cease to function due to an interruption of the fuel supply or to faulty combustion.
- to burst out in or as if in flames.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Hi there, this blog post is about George III Serpentine Fronted Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers (wonderful Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1680 x 1442. It's file size is only 404 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers.
What to look for in a Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers Collection are diverse shades and smooth styles. Usually contemporary room sets' color is likely to be bright black and crimson. It may imply dark wood, bright bed and accent pillows. Or you can look in the mind of the bed with dark bedrooms, metal structures and bright glass highlights for bedroom packages.
There are lots of possibilities to own this contrasting color to become the primary for your bedroom layout. Next think about the items of service furniture you'll need within your bedroom. It is possible you can find a whole contemporary bedroom set that's all the stuff you should finish the design you desire to your area. Before shopping, you should make a set of the things you'll need, to own every one of the storage you desire, along with items of additional accent furniture which will match the appearance you aim at.
Again-this Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers Collection must match the modern content and color scheme of white or black timber, steel and glass accessories. You may find a dressing-table along with a quite modern part with silver metal features that will give you a really pointed search.
Similar Ideas on George III Serpentine Fronted Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers (wonderful Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #3)
- Duct Free Bathroom Fan
- Asda Curtain Poles
- Lok Lift Rug Gripper Tape
- Lazy Boy Sofas Leather
- Bathroom Update Cost
- Abbyson Leather Sectional
- Camera Ceiling Mount
- Dining Room Theme Ideas
- How To Whitewash Interior Brick
- Abbyson Leather Sectional
- Office Pro Plus 2018 Download
- Bench Flies
- Morocan Rugs
- Garage Doors Panels
- Illinois Social Security Office
- Inflatable Campervan Awning