11 attachments of Edwardian Flame Cut Mahogany Chest Of Drawers ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #9)
Flameflame (flām),USA pronunciation n., v., flamed, flam•ing.
- burning gas or vapor, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion;
a portion of ignited gas or vapor.
- Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion: to burst into flames.
- any flamelike condition;
- brilliant light;
- bright coloring;
a streak or patch of color.
- See flame color.
- intense ardor, zeal, or passion.
- [Informal.]an object of one's passionate love;
sweetheart: He's taking out his new flame tonight.
- an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network.
- to burn with a flame or flames;
burst into flames;
- to glow like flame;
- to burn or burst forth with strong emotion;
break into open anger, indignation, etc.
- to behave in an offensive manner, esp. on a computer network.
- to subject to the action of flame or fire.
- to flambé.
- to insult or criticize angrily, esp. on a computer network.
- flame out:
- (of a jet engine) to cease to function due to an interruption of the fuel supply or to faulty combustion.
- to burst out in or as if in flames.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Hi , this image is about Edwardian Flame Cut Mahogany Chest Of Drawers ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 648 x 642. This image's file size is just 73 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers.
Such that it seems pretty vital that you pay attention and comfortable designing the family area. The cozy Edwardian Flame Cut Mahogany Chest Of Drawers ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #9) will make the visitors, friends, or relatives who come to visit to experience at home. Along with the nice feeling that you might, would not be wonderful in case you could invest some time speaking in this bedroom using them? Preparing interior design living by picking a suitable seat, room you can begin models.
Variety of a proper chair and loving you, will assist the looks of the family room. Model that is seat could you select must correspond together with the topic carried by the house itself. In case a contemporary living-room stuffed with seats modern and minimalist, Edwardian Flame Cut Mahogany Chest Of Drawers ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #9) could seem strange. Contemporary effect will be tougher extended should you pick a seat that has other details that are basic along with carvings.
There are many selections smooth design that now offers comfort that you can select pills. Thus, do not be satisfied with one solution only. Again, do not want to buy a seat for design that is good alone. As well as the design, you have to fit Edwardian Flame Cut Mahogany Chest Of Drawers ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #9) ought to be attained first.
There are various options of materials that one may select. Beginning with one-piece of timber to steel or wood frame lined with foam multi faceted. If placed in the space modern classic style, lumber will improve the effect. However, request of wood in a minimal contemporary bedroom may add a natural atmosphere that is hot.
In case your property is small, pushing the room doubles being a family-room, you should consider if the item is durable if occupied on a regular basis. You can view to the design as well as the layout, once your preferences are satisfied. Is advisable to choose age not a style that is not concentrated by age. Hence, although the craze improved, visitor seats appears outofdate or won't produce bored.
You employ to learn textbooks or simply relax on Sunday besides being used for interesting attendees, a living room frequently. A chair that has a slick style will support the room's general appearance. However, the look should be with the ease supplied in accordance. We suggest that you just prevent excessively reducing convenience in order to obtain the layout you prefer.
Relevant Ideas on Edwardian Flame Cut Mahogany Chest Of Drawers ( Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers #9)
- Amplifier Heat Sink
- Log Cabins For Sale North Georgia
- Granite Countertops Georgia
- Armeg Jaw Dropper Plumbing Wrench
- Bilco Bulkhead Doors
- Light Up Cars
- Comforting Scriptures
- Homemade Skateboard Rack
- Best Entry Door Locks
- Double Traverse Curtain Rods
- Easy Toaster Oven Dessert Recipes
- Contemporary Accent Rugs
- Holiday Cottages In Norfolk And Suffolk
- How Scary Is The Cabin In The Woods
- Heart Mattress
- Krill Lamp