Arch White 6-Drawer Dresser . ( Drawer Chest White #1)
Archarch1 (ärch),USA pronunciation n.
- a curved masonry construction for spanning an opening, consisting of a number of wedgelike stones, bricks, or the like, set with the narrower side toward the opening in such a way that forces on the arch are transmitted as vertical or oblique stresses on either side of the opening.
- an upwardly curved construction, as of steel or timber functioning in the manner of a masonry arch.
- a doorway, gateway, etc., having a curved head;
- the curved head of an opening, as a doorway.
- any overhead curvature resembling an arch.
- something bowed or curved;
any bowlike part: the arch of the foot.
- a device inserted in or built into shoes for supporting the arch of the foot.
- a dam construction having the form of a barrel vault running vertically with its convex face toward the impounded water.
- a chamber or opening in a glassmaking furnace.
- See pot arch.
- to cover with a vault, or span with an arch: the rude bridge that arched the flood.
- to throw or make into the shape of an arch or vault;
curve: The horse arched its neck.
- to form an arch: elms arching over the road.
- hog (def. 16).
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Hi guys, this picture is about Arch White 6-Drawer Dresser . ( Drawer Chest White #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 857 x 482. It's file size is only 18 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Drawer Chest White.
Arch White 6-Drawer Dresser . ( Drawer Chest White #1) is one of the most widely used components and are often-used for your floor as well as the Granite can be a volcanic rock established by heat and force and therefore are for sale in different hues like dark colors, light grey and pink as well as other colors, Today due to the strength and resilience, stone stone ceramic form commonly useful for home floors, walls and floor resources and also developing a livingroom.
Obviously you realize plenty of these kind of stone and possesses become a fresh trend on earth of house and of course you are confused in picking a layout, in establishing a home, you have to look at the correct color for the walls of your home. Although it isn't rare to also have a neutral color such as white shade to paint the walls of your home coloring gray house often selected whilst the platform color is prominent.
But gray is actually a simple color that seems however simple to match with shades that are additional more contrast. So the coloring Arch White 6-Drawer Dresser . ( Drawer Chest White #1) that is chosen works for people who need to employ neutral hues like white, but less. To get the combo right colour color, you must consider these tips and criteria in selecting color mixtures. First, select a colour to paint the surfaces a brilliant colour combinations of grey.
The vivid colors are meant listed here is not too striking brilliant colour, as Arch White 6-Drawer Dresser . ( Drawer Chest White #1) with impressive colors' color mixture may truly develop the effect sweaty. Select colors that are soft or smooth although bright. For instance, light lawn green blue, red, among others. But you must pick the correct combination although the combination with additional hues that are happier or banned.