Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Dutydu•ty (do̅o̅′tē, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.
- the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right;
moral or legal obligation.
- an action or task required by a person's position or occupation;
function: the duties of a clergyman.
- the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.
- an act or expression of respect.
- a task or chore that a person is expected to perform: It's your duty to do the dishes.
- an assigned task, occupation, or place of service: He was on radar duty for two years.
- the military service required of a citizen by a country: After graduation, he began his duty.
- [Com.]a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.
- a payment, service, etc., imposed and enforceable by law or custom.
- [Chiefly Brit.]tax: income duty.
- the amount of work done by an engine per unit amount of fuel consumed.
- the measure of effectiveness of any machine.
- the amount of water necessary to provide for the crop in a given area.
- [Baby Talk.]bowel movement.
- do duty, to serve the same function;
substitute for: bookcases that do duty as room dividers.
- off duty, not at one's post or work;
at liberty: They spent their days off duty in hiking and fishing.
- on duty, at one's post or work;
engaged: He was suspended from the force for being drunk while on duty.
Ballball1 (bôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a spherical or approximately spherical body or shape;
sphere: He rolled the piece of paper into a ball.
- a round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, as baseball, football, tennis, or golf.
- a game played with a ball, esp. baseball: The boys are out playing ball.
- [Baseball.]a pitched ball, not swung at by the batter, that does not pass over home plate between the batter's shoulders and knees.
- a solid, usually spherical projectile for a cannon, rifle, pistol, etc., as distinguished from a shell.
- projectiles, esp. bullets, collectively.
- any part of a thing, esp. of the human body, that is rounded or protuberant: the ball of the thumb.
- a round mass of food, as of chopped meat, dough, or candy.
- (vulgar). a testis.
- balls, Slang (vulgar).
- nonsense (often used as an interjection).
- bolus (def. 1).
- [Hort.]a compact mass of soil covering the roots of an uprooted tree or other plant.
- [Literary.]a planetary or celestial body, esp. the earth.
- (in a metric space) the set of points whose distance from the zero element is less than, or less than or equal to, a specified number.
- carry the ball, to assume the responsibility;
bear the burden: You can always count on him to carry the ball in an emergency.
- drop the ball, to make a mistake or miss an opportunity at a critical moment.
- keep the ball rolling, to continue or give renewed vigor to an activity already under way: When their interest lagged, he tried to keep the ball rolling.
- on the ball:
- alert and efficient or effective: If you don't get on the ball, you'll be fired.
- indicating intelligence or ability: The tests show your students don't have much on the ball. The new manager has a lot on the ball.
- play ball:
- to begin or continue playing a game.
- to start or continue any action.
- to work together;
cooperate: union leaders suspected of playing ball with racketeers.
- run with the ball, to assume responsibility or work enthusiastically: If management approves the concept, we'll run with the ball.
- start the ball rolling, to put into operation;
begin: The recreation director started the ball rolling by having all the participants introduce themselves.
- to make into a ball (sometimes fol. by up): The children were balling up snow to make a snowman.
- to wind into balls: to ball cotton.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse with.
- to form or gather into a ball: When the spun sugar balls, the candy has cooked sufficiently.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- ball the jack:
- to act with speed.
- to stake everything on one attempt.
- ball up, to make or become utterly confused;
muddle: The records had been all balled up by inefficient file clerks.
Bearingbear•ing (bâr′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the manner in which one conducts or carries oneself, including posture and gestures: a man of dignified bearing.
- the act, capability, or period of producing or bringing forth: a tree past bearing.
- something that is produced;
- the act of enduring or capacity to endure.
- reference or relation (usually fol. by on): It has some bearing on the problem.
- a supporting part of a structure.
- the area of contact between a bearing member, as a beam, and a pier, wall, or other underlying support.
- [Mach.]the support and guide for a rotating, oscillating, or sliding shaft, pivot, or wheel.
- Often, bearings. direction or relative position: The pilot radioed his bearings.
- a horizontal direction expressed in degrees east or west of a true or magnetic north or south direction.
- any single device on an escutcheon;
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. ( Heavy Duty Drawer Rollers #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1999 x 1499. It's file size is just 356 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Heavy Duty Drawer Rollers.
HPL is not encouraged for a stand along with wall-coverings in the Heavy Duty Drawer Rollers. HPL character isn't water easy and resistant to peel the installation off in the edges aren't neat. Pick a product that is easy-to clean as components that are glass and ceramic. If utilizing hardwood- shaped pieces, select the tile pieces are not too little. Bits which can be also small trigger the grout that's a growing number of. Note also the length grout installment isn't too extensive.
High intensity helping to make the chance of damaged material to collide and be larger's use. Pick a product that may be enhanced including marble and solid-surface. If fractures or holes don't have to change solely, because of the area that was damaged may be patched. Contrary to the metal substance and mirrors. When the substance is damaged in many side merely, has to be enhanced overall.
Many pores mark are now living in and tough to wash or let microbes. Solid surface product remarkable. However marble and marble can nevertheless be employed during the therapy performed routinely. Wall and desk is indirect connection with food that will enter our bodies. Use finish materials that do not incorporate compounds which can be bad for the human body.
Related Photos of Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. ( Heavy Duty Drawer Rollers #6)
- Baby Bucket Bath Tub
- Cylinder Bird Feeder
- Machine Binding A Quilt
- Charleston Forge Counter Stools
- How Much Does A School Desk Weigh
- Mosaic Bench
- Commercial Double Bowl Sink
- Joss And Main Bed Frame
- Golf Rug
- 6 Foot Tall Bookcase
- Kitchen Counter Stool
- Capital Awnings
- Malibu Low Voltage Lighting
- Can Bed Bath And Beyond Coupons Be Used Online
- Bar Stools At Ikea
- Best Ceiling Paint Reviews