Burial At Sea Ep. 1: RADAR GUN CODE ( Burial At Sea Door Code #3)
Burialbur•i•al (ber′ē əl),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of burying.
- the place of burying;
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Seasea (sē),USA pronunciation n.
- the salt waters that cover the greater part of the earth's surface.
- a division of these waters, of considerable extent, more or less definitely marked off by land boundaries: the North Sea.
- one of the seven seas;
- a large lake or landlocked body of water.
- the degree or amount of turbulence of the ocean or other body of water, as caused by the wind.
- the waves.
- a large wave: The heavy seas almost drowned us.
- a widely extended, copious, or overwhelming quantity: a sea of faces; a sea of troubles.
- the work, travel, and shipboard life of a sailor: The sea is a hard life but a rewarding one.
- at sea:
- on the ocean.
uncertain: completely at sea as to how to answer the question.Also, asea.
- follow the sea, to pursue a nautical career: Many boys then dreamed of following the sea.
- go to sea:
- to set out on a voyage.
- to embark on a nautical career.
- half seas over, [Slang.]partly or completely drunk: They came home at dawn, looking half seas over.Also, half-seas over.
- put to sea, to embark on a sea voyage: The expedition is nearly ready to put to sea.Also, put out to sea.
- of, pertaining to, or adapted for use at sea.
GUNgun1 (gun),USA pronunciation n., v., gunned, gun•ning.
- a weapon consisting of a metal tube, with mechanical attachments, from which projectiles are shot by the force of an explosive;
a piece of ordnance.
- any portable firearm, as a rifle, shotgun, or revolver.
- a long-barreled cannon having a relatively flat trajectory.
- any device for shooting something under pressure: a paint gun; a staple gun.
- a person whose profession is killing;
professional killer: a gangland gun.
- a member of a shooting party.
- See electron gun.
- give the gun, [Slang.]to put into motion or speed up: We gave the motor the gun and drove off.
- jump the gun, [Slang.]
- to begin a race before the starting signal.
- to begin prematurely;
act too hastily.
- spike someone's guns, to frustrate or prevent someone from accomplishing a plan: Our competitors planned a surprise reduction in their rates, but we discovered it and were able to spike their guns.
- stick to one's guns, to maintain one's position in the face of opposition;
stand firm: They stuck to their guns and refused to submit.Also, stand by one's guns.
- under the gun, under pressure, as to meet a deadline or solve a problem: We're all under the gun with these new sales quotas.
- to shoot with a gun (often fol. by down): The guards gunned down the fleeing convict.
- to cause (an engine, vehicle, aircraft, etc.) to increase in speed very quickly by increasing the supply of fuel.
- to hunt with a gun.
- to shoot with a gun.
- gun for:
- to seek with intent to harm or kill.
- to seek;
try earnestly to obtain: He is gunning for a raise.
CODEcode (kōd),USA pronunciation n., v., cod•ed, cod•ing.
- a system for communication by telegraph, heliograph, etc., in which long and short sounds, light flashes, etc., are used to symbolize the content of a message: Morse code.
- a system used for brevity or secrecy of communication, in which arbitrarily chosen words, letters, or symbols are assigned definite meanings.
- any set of standards set forth and enforced by a local government agency for the protection of public safety, health, etc., as in the structural safety of buildings (building code), health requirements for plumbing, ventilation, etc.(sanitary or health code), and the specifications for fire escapes or exits (fire code).
- a systematically arranged collection or compendium of laws, rules, or regulations.
- any authoritative, general, systematic, and written statement of the legal rules and principles applicable in a given legal order to one or more broad areas of life.
- a word, letter, number, or other symbol used in a code system to mark, represent, or identify something: The code on the label shows the date of manufacture.
- the symbolic arrangement of statements or instructions in a computer program in which letters, digits, etc. are represented as binary numbers;
the set of instructions in such a program: That program took 3000 lines of code.Cf. ASCII, object code, source code.
- any system or collection of rules and regulations: a gentleman's code of behavior.
- a directive or alert to a hospital team assigned to emergency resuscitation of patients.
- See genetic code.
- the system of rules shared by the participants in an act of communication, making possible the transmission and interpretation of messages.
- (in sociolinguistic theory) one of two distinct styles of language use that differ in degree of explicitness and are sometimes thought to be correlated with differences in social class. Cf. elaborated code, restricted code.
- to translate (a message) into a code;
- to arrange or enter (laws or statutes) in a code.
- to translate (a program) into language that can be communicated to the computer.
- to specify the amino acid sequence of a protein by the sequence of nucleotides comprising the gene for that protein: a gene that codes for the production of insulin.
Hello , this attachment is about Burial At Sea Ep. 1: RADAR GUN CODE ( Burial At Sea Door Code #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1114 x 627. It's file size is just 75 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Burial At Sea Door Code.
The kitchen style a cube of in the form. The utilization of glass listed here is designed to have the ability to manage the heat. When summer happens, glass may be opened to offer outdoors into the bedroom. Floors utilising the same product having an outside terrace for there to be a frequent line involving the Burial At Sea Door Code with new kitchen.
If you just like the environment of the warm home and in addition serene having an antique that is minor experience, then this Burial At Sea Ep. 1: RADAR GUN CODE ( Burial At Sea Door Code #3) with probably a great decision for you. To obtain this design kitchen cupboards that are inexpensive can be made an election which have pattern by you and utilize a wooden flooring has a design. Applying pastel colors brown with touches of timber and bright hues will make dinner while in the home along with your household can feel hotter.
Wish to deliver the setting is comfortable and comfortable, the furniture has a gentle white coloring as his finishing. Much storage and modern equipment is also lovely home design complements that one. Similarly with up lighting to illuminate the space at night.