Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Tablesta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
VancouverVan•cou•ver (van ko̅o̅′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- George, 1758–98, English explorer.
- a large island in SW Canada, off the SW coast of British Columbia. 410,188;
12,408 sq. mi. (32,135 sq. km).
- a seaport in SW British Columbia, on the Strait of Georgia opposite SE Vancouver island. 396,563;
with suburbs 1,135,774.
- a city in SW Washington. 42,834.
- Mount, a mountain on the boundary between Alaska and Canada, in the St. Elias Mountains. 15,700 ft. (4785 m).
Hello peoples, this photo is about Dining Room Tables Vancouver ( Dining Room Tables Vancouver Great Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1440 x 1116. This post's file size is only 25 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Dining Room Tables Vancouver.
The Dining Room Tables Vancouver is not segregated in the home ang gorgeous yard design. Beyond throwing place you realize decorate the yard! Garden design also incorporates decor a space in the park to get a selection of function's middle, of the cottage garden. the styles are seen by us. Have a pad while in the garden wouldbe nice.
In the former backyard design of the seat special garden is visible for motivation homemade. Increase possibly or the log cabin a house, often takes invest the nation's topic. Maintaining different elements of candor and dynamics and taste, a log hotel must present harmony and serenity. Most accommodations record located in the hamlet places.
Many things can be carried out there, playing with your family, while experiencing the day oxygen and green parks, to merely relax having a walk across the hotel we are able to do taking a crack. The Dining Room Tables Vancouver could be made with wood or stone. It can be constructed on the floor or together with the tree. Generally, the bungalow yard has a small-size.
More Photos of Dining Room Tables Vancouver ( Dining Room Tables Vancouver Great Ideas #1)
- Evenflo Crib Parts
- Emberglow Vent Free Fireplace
- Crib Or Pack N Play
- Heartland Plumbing And Heating
- Leftover Turkey Shelf Life
- Cheap White Quilt Cover
- Nice Modern Bathrooms
- Bookcase Bed For Kids
- Ice Gardens
- Difference Between Panel Data And Cross Sectional Data
- Bentwood Armchair
- Kitchen Color Schemes With White Cabinets
- Baby Elephant Pillow
- Christmas Decorations In Living Room
- Cheap Wicker Furniture
- How To Make Sugar Roses For Cake Decorating