Entryen•try (en′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries.
- an act of entering;
- a place of ingress or entrance, esp. an entrance hall or vestibule.
- permission or right to enter;
- the act of entering or recording something in a book, register, list, etc.
- the statement, item, etc., so entered or recorded.
- a person or thing entered in a contest or competition.
- See vocabulary entry.
- act of taking possession of lands or tenements by entering or setting foot on them.
- the giving of an account of a ship's cargo at a custom house, to obtain permission to land the goods.
- [Accountableing.]the record of any transaction found in a bookkeeper's journal.
- See double entry.
- See single entry.
- adit (def. 2).
- Also called en′try card′. [Bridge.]a winning card in one's hand or the hand of one's partner that gives the lead to one hand or the other.
Levellev•el (lev′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adv.
- having no part higher than another;
having a flat or even surface.
- being in a plane parallel to the plane of the horizon;
- equal, as one thing with another or two or more things with one another.
- even, equable, or uniform.
- filled to a height even with the rim of a container: a level teaspoon of salt.
- mentally well-balanced;
rational: to keep a level head in a crisis.
- one's level best, one's very best;
one's utmost: We tried our level best to get here on time.
- a device used for determining or adjusting something to a horizontal surface.
- Also called surveyor's level. an instrument for observing levels, having a sighting device, usually telescopic, and capable of being made precisely horizontal.
- an observation made with this instrument.
- See spirit level.
- an imaginary line or surface everywhere at right angles to the plumb line.
- the horizontal line or plane in which anything is situated, with regard to its elevation.
- a horizontal position or condition.
- an extent of land approximately horizontal and unbroken by irregularities.
- a level or flat surface.
- a position with respect to a given or specified height: The water rose to a level of 30 feet.
- a position or plane in a graded scale of values;
rank: His acting was on the level of an amateur. They associated only with those on their own economic level.
- an extent, measure, or degree of intensity, achievement, etc.: a high level of sound; an average level of writing skill.
- a major subdivision of linguistic structure, as phonology, morphology, or syntax, often viewed as hierarchically ordered. Cf. component (def. 6a), stratum (def. 8).
- the interconnected horizontal mine workings at a particular elevation or depth: There had been a cave-in on the 1500-foot level.
- find one's or one's own level, to attain the place or position merited by one's abilities or achievements: He finally found his level as one of the directors of the firm.
- on the level, [Informal.]honest;
reliable: Is this information on the level?
- to make (a surface) level, even, or flat: to level ground before building.
- to raise or lower to a particular level or position;
to make horizontal.
- to bring (something) to the level of the ground: They leveled the trees to make way for the new highway.
- to knock down (a person): He leveled his opponent with one blow.
- to make equal, as in status or condition.
- to make even or uniform, as coloring.
- [Historical Ling.](of the alternative forms of a paradigm) to reduce in number or regularize: Old English "him''(dative) and "hine'' (accusative) have been leveled to Modern English "him.''
- to aim or point (a weapon, criticism, etc.) at a mark or objective: He leveled his criticism at the college as a whole.
- to find the relative elevation of different points in (land), as with a level.
- to bring things or persons to a common level.
- to aim a weapon, criticism, etc., at a mark or objective.
- to take a level.
- to use a leveling instrument.
- to speak truthfully and openly (often fol. by with): You're not leveling with me about your trip to Chicago.
- [Obs.]to direct the mind, purpose, etc., at something.
- level off:
- [Aeron.]to maintain a constant altitude after a climb or descent.
- to become stable;
reach a constant or limit.
- to make even or smooth.
- [Obs.]in a level, direct, or even way or line.
Helphelp (help),USA pronunciation v.t.,
- to give or provide what is necessary to accomplish a task or satisfy a need;
contribute strength or means to;
render assistance to;
cooperate effectively with;
assist: He planned to help me with my work. Let me help you with those packages.
- to save;
succor: Help me, I'm falling!
- to make easier or less difficult;
facilitate: The exercise of restraint is certain to help the achievement of peace.
- to be useful or profitable to: Her quick mind helped her career.
- to refrain from;
avoid (usually prec. by can or cannot): He can't help doing it.
- to relieve or break the uniformity of: Small patches of bright color can help an otherwise dull interior.
- to relieve (someone) in need, sickness, pain, or distress.
- to remedy, stop, or prevent: Nothing will help my headache.
- to serve food to at table (usually fol. by to): Help her to salad.
- to serve or wait on (a customer), as in a store.
- to give aid;
be of service or advantage: Every little bit helps.
- cannot or can't help but, to be unable to refrain from or avoid;
be obliged to: Still, you can't help but admire her.
- help oneself to:
- to serve oneself;
take a portion of: Help yourself to the cake.
- to take or use without asking permission;
appropriate: They helped themselves to the farmer's apples. Help yourself to any of the books we're giving away.
- help out, to assist in an effort;
be of aid to: Her relatives helped out when she became ill.
- so help me, (used as a mild form of the oath "so help me God'') I am speaking the truth;
on my honor: That's exactly what happened, so help me.
- the act of helping;
aid or assistance;
relief or succor.
- a person or thing that helps: She certainly is a help in an emergency.
- a hired helper;
- a body of such helpers.
- a domestic servant or a farm laborer.
- means of remedying, stopping, or preventing: The thing is done, and there is no help for it now.
- [Older Use.]helping (def. 2).
- (used as an exclamation to call for assistance or to attract attention.)
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Interviewin•ter•view (in′tər vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a formal meeting in which one or more persons question, consult, or evaluate another person: a job interview.
- a meeting or conversation in which a writer or reporter asks questions of one or more persons from whom material is sought for a newspaper story, television broadcast, etc.
- the report of such a conversation or meeting.
- to have an interview with in order to question, consult, or evaluate: to interview a job applicant; to interview the president.
- to have an interview;
be interviewed (sometimes fol. by with): She interviewed with eight companies before accepting a job.
- to give or conduct an interview: to interview to fill job openings.
Questionsques•tion (kwes′chən),USA pronunciation n.
- a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.
- a problem for discussion or under discussion;
a matter for investigation.
- a matter of some uncertainty or difficulty;
problem (usually fol. by of ): It was simply a question of time.
- a subject of dispute or controversy.
- a proposal to be debated or voted on, as in a meeting or a deliberative assembly.
- the procedure of putting a proposal to vote.
- [Politics.]a problem of public policy submitted to the voters for an expression of opinion.
- a controversy that is submitted to a judicial tribunal or administrative agency for decision.
- the interrogation by which information is secured.
- [Obs.]judicial examination or trial.
- the act of asking or inquiring;
- inquiry into or discussion of some problem or doubtful matter.
- beg the question. See beg (def. 9).
- beyond question, beyond dispute;
without doubt: It was, beyond question, a magnificent performance.Also, beyond all question.
- call in or into question:
- to dispute;
- to cast doubt upon;
question: This report calls into question all previous research on the subject.
- in question:
- under consideration.
- in dispute.
- out of the question, not to be considered;
impossible: She thought about a trip to Spain but dismissed it as out of the question.
- to ask (someone) a question;
ask questions of;
- to ask or inquire.
- to make a question of;
doubt: He questioned her sincerity.
- to challenge or dispute: She questioned the judge's authority in the case.
- to ask a question or questions.
Hi there, this image is about Entry Level Help Desk Interview Questions #8 SlideShare. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 753 x 565. It's file size is only 97 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Entry Level Help Desk Interview Questions.
Invest their free time after arrested by chaotic nights, sipping milk caffeine with buddies or family come together at home is a wonderful environment and a condition. Instances heat restore your time using a large amount of memories of camaraderie and recover power to fight the strain of the job.
Contemporary coffee table affects the decor is classy and lavish in features of the home. It's healthier to understand different variations and types of modern coffee table online if you would like to put today's coffee-table while in the living-room.
A Entry Level Help Desk Interview Questions #8 SlideShare may reflect the non-public preference of decorating the household room. You would possibly prefer unique modern coffeetable for the home should you be a person who has a modern home design. Contemporary coffee table showing individual preference.
Relevant Galleries of Entry Level Help Desk Interview Questions #8 SlideShare
- Faux Stone Panels Interior
- Hospital Track Curtains
- John Mayer Comfortable Chords
- How To Make A Table Lamp
- Cincinnati Reds Bedding
- Cottage Cheese Mandarin Orange Salad
- Dirt Trapping Mats
- Baby Elephant Baby Shower Ideas
- 3 Piece Twin Bedroom Set
- Bar Stool Or Counter Stool
- Narrow Bookcases
- Ou Tub
- How To Read A T Table
- Dirt Trapping Mats
- Lowes Light Switch
- How To Wash Pillows In The Washer