Manager Job Description Position Department Reports To Status Front Office (good Job Description Of Front Desk Executive #3)
Manager Job Description Position Department Reports To Status Front Office (good Job Description Of Front Desk Executive #3) Pictures Gallery
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
Departmentde•part•ment (di pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a distinct part of anything arranged in divisions; a division of a complex whole or organized system.
- one of the principal branches of a governmental organization: the sanitation department.
- (cap.) one of the principal divisions of the U.S. federal government, headed by a Secretary who is a member of the President's cabinet.
- a division of a business enterprise dealing with a particular area of activity: the personnel department.
- a section of a retail store selling a particular class or kind of goods: the sportswear department.
- one of the sections of a school or college dealing with a particular field of knowledge: the English department.
- one of the large districts into which certain countries, as France, are divided for administrative purposes.
- a division of official business, duties, or functions: judicial departments.
- a sphere or province of activity, knowledge, or responsibility: Paying the bills is not my department.
- (usually cap.) [U.S. Army.](formerly) a large geographical division of the U.S. or its possessions as divided for military and defense purposes: the Hawaiian Department.
Reportsre•port (ri pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.: a report on the peace conference; a medical report on the patient.
- a statement or announcement.
- a widely circulated statement or item of news;
- an account of a speech, debate, meeting, etc., esp. as taken down for publication.
- a loud noise, as from an explosion: the report of a distant cannon.
- a statement of a student's grades, level of achievement, or academic standing for or during a prescribed period of time.
- output, esp. printed, containing organized information.
- a statement of a judicial opinion or decision, or of a case argued and determined in a court of justice.
- reports, a collection of adjudications.
fame: a man of bad report.
- on report, (of personnel) under restriction pending disciplinary action.
- to carry and repeat, as an answer or message;
repeat, as what one has heard.
- to relate, as what has been learned by observation or investigation.
- to give or render a formal account or statement of: to report a deficit.
- to send back (a bill, amendment, etc.) to a legislative body with a formal report outlining findings and recommendations (often fol. by out): The committee reported out the bill.
- to make a charge against (a person), as to a superior: I intend to report him to the dean for cheating.
- to make known the presence, condition, or whereabouts of: to report a ship missing.
- to present (oneself ) to a person in authority, as in accordance with requirements.
- to take down (a speech, lecture, etc.) in writing.
- to write an account of (an event, situation, etc.), as for publication in a newspaper.
- to relate or tell.
- to prepare, make, or submit a report of something observed, investigated, or the like.
- to serve or work as a reporter, as for a newspaper.
- to make one's condition or whereabouts known, as to a person in authority: to report sick.
- to present oneself duly, as at a place: to report to Room 101.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Hi there, this blog post is about Manager Job Description Position Department Reports To Status Front Office (good Job Description Of Front Desk Executive #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1191 x 1540. It's file size is only 247 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Job Description Of Front Desk Executive.
Picking a Manager Job Description Position Department Reports To Status Front Office (good Job Description Of Front Desk Executive #3) cannot be arbitrary. Your house white coloring requires a special design for the interior or exterior. This of course's unique layout has to be done to make the house's impression white. Since the property that is white itself has disadvantages to the room's section.
Job Description Of Front Desk Executive is usually done to produce an environment of calm and beauty. If you select tinted mattress so your room look better but there is no injury. As an example, merely a darkish coloring, black and violet Tosca. Each one of these shades seem sophisticated and gorgeous. The color can be put on his cot's use.
When it comes to bed linens and negative address themselves can use other colors such as white green, magic as well as a mixture of many colors. You don't need to choose white color a mattress of white color which is centered by colour that is white.
One thing to-do inside the layout of the house white by choosing straightforward sleep of white shade in line with the principle itself. With rooms are restricted in size is going to be thought more happy. Not only that, the right layout can make the space more beautiful, cool and magnificent.