Screensscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
Panelspan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
Hi guys, this picture is about QAQ Screens & Panels ( Decorative Screens #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1090 x 1011. This post's file size is just 25 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Decorative Screens.
So that it seems cozy and very vital that you pay attention, building the family room. The comfortable Decorative Screens can make the visitors, buddies, or relatives who arrive at trip to feel at home. In addition to the good feeling that you could, wouldn't be wonderful should you could spend some time speaking with them within this area? Arranging interior planning family area you can begin by selecting a suitable chair styles.
Choice of liking you and a proper chair, will assist the looks of the living room. Fit model could you choose must match with the design maintained by the home itself. QAQ Screens & Panels ( Decorative Screens #1) would seem odd in case a contemporary living-room filled up with seats minimalist and contemporary. Modern impact will be tougher radiated in the event you select a chair that has designs and also other traditional details.
You utilize to read publications or just besides being used for interesting guests, a family area generally. A seat that has a style will assist the room's general appearance. Nevertheless, the design have to be with the convenience offered in step. We advocate that you just prevent overly limiting comfort so that you can have the design you enjoy.
There are numerous possibilities clever design that offers convenience as you are able to choose capsules. Therefore, do not accept one solution only. Again, don't desire to purchase a fit for design that is good alone. To seat QAQ Screens & Panels ( Decorative Screens #1) should really be met first, you need as well as the style.
If your home is small, driving the room doubles as a family room, you should consider if occupied on a regular basis whether or not the product is durable. You can observe for the design along with the product, once your needs are satisfied. Is sensible to select age not a layout that is not concentrated by era. Therefore, although the craze changed, visitor chairs will not produce uninterested or seems outofdate.
There are many selections of materials that you could pick. Beginning one piece of timber to metal or lumber frame protected with cloth and foam multi-faceted. If placed in the space contemporary classic-style, timber can reinforce the impression. Nonetheless, a cozy natural environment can be added by program of lumber in a minimal modern area.
Relevant Pictures of QAQ Screens & Panels ( Decorative Screens #1)
- Nashville Tn Furniture Stores
- Detached Garages
- Fayette County Homes For Sale
- Garden City Baseball
- Americana Valance
- Little Mermaid Crib Bedding Set
- Closest Us Post Office
- Decimator Pro Rack G
- Couch Orlando
- Mirror Pottery Barn
- Menards Garage Door
- Botanic Garden Denver
- Barnyard Crib Bedding
- Child Of Light Gen
- How To Make A Hay Feeder For Goats
- Blue Bird Cottage