Eclipsee•clipse (i klips′),USA pronunciation n., v., e•clipsed, e•clips•ing.
- the obscuration of the light of the moon by the intervention of the earth between it and the sun(lunar eclipse) or the obscuration of the light of the sun by the intervention of the moon between it and a point on the earth(solar eclipse).
- a similar phenomenon with respect to any other planet and either its satellite or the sun.
- the partial or complete interception of the light of one component of a binary star by the other.
- any obscuration of light.
- a reduction or loss of splendor, status, reputation, etc.: Scandal caused the eclipse of his career.
- to cause to undergo eclipse: The moon eclipsed the sun.
- to make less outstanding or important by comparison;
surpass: a soprano whose singing eclipsed that of her rivals.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Blackoutblack•out (blak′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- the extinguishing or concealment of all visible lights in a city, military post, etc., usually as a precaution against air raids.
- a period during a massive power failure when the lack of electricity for illumination results in utter darkness except from emergency sources, as candles.
- the extinguishing of all stage lights, as in closing a vaudeville skit or separating the scenes of a play.
- Also called black′out skit′. a skit ending in a blackout.
- temporary loss of consciousness or vision: She suffered a blackout from the blow on the head.
- a period of total memory loss, as one induced by an accident or prolonged alcoholic drinking: The patient cannot account for the bizarre things he did during his blackout.
- a brief, passing lapse of memory: An actor may have an occasional blackout and forget a line or two.
- complete stoppage of a communications medium, as by a strike, catastrophe, electrical storm, etc.: a newspaper blackout; a radio blackout.
- a stoppage, suppression, or obliteration: a news blackout.
- a period during which a special sales offer, fare rate, or other bargain is not available: The airline's discount on fares does not apply during the Christmas week blackout.
- [Radio and Television.]a prohibition that is imposed on the broadcasting of an event and has the purpose of encouraging or ensuring ticket sales.
Windowwin•dow (win′dō),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- such an opening with the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or any other device, by which it is closed.
- the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or the like, intended to fit such an opening: Finally the builders put in the windows.
- a windowpane.
- anything likened to a window in appearance or function, as a transparent section in an envelope, displaying the address.
- a period of time regarded as highly favorable for initiating or completing something: Investors have a window of perhaps six months before interest rates rise.
- chaff1 (def. 5).
- [Pharm.]the drug dosage range that results in a therapeutic effect, a lower dose being insufficient and a higher dose being toxic.
- See launch window.
- a specific area at the outer limits of the earth's atmosphere through which a spacecraft must reenter to arrive safely at its planned destination.
- a section of a display screen that can be created for viewing information from another part of a file or from another file: The split screen feature enables a user to create two or more windows.
- to furnish with a window or windows.
- [Obs.]to display or put in a window.
Panelpan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
Hello , this photo is about Eclipse Curtains Current Blackout Window Panel ( Kmart Blackout Curtains #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1700 x 1700. It's file size is only 221 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Kmart Blackout Curtains.
Are you having difficulty deciding which lamps is likely to be chosen for your Eclipse Curtains Current Blackout Window Panel ( Kmart Blackout Curtains #3) the best illumination layout for you personally? Properly, today is your happy time since we'll offer you on how-to select the ideal light for the room, four remarkable tips! Bedside lights are a necessity in just about any bedroom.
The thing that is important is always to choose the remedy that best fits your requirements whether beauty or their room is connected. It's important why the precise light is set not there and here to determine.
However, it is sometimes insufficient, and that means you should think about it to take into account exactly how many obviously illuminated places you ought to have within your bedroom. You choose to use possibly or a-little wall sconce a suspension lamp as your bedroom light and can choose unique methods.
Random Images on Eclipse Curtains Current Blackout Window Panel ( Kmart Blackout Curtains #3)
- Monks Benches For Sale
- Andres Patio
- Debbie Meyer Genius Rack
- Girl Raped In School Bathroom
- Linear Vibratory Feeder
- Contemporary Entryway Furniture
- Apartments Winter Garden Fl
- Coleman Homes
- Beaded Upholstery Trim
- How To Replace Bathroom Sink Faucets
- How To Build Gas Fireplace
- Bank Interior Design Ideas
- Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning Services
- How To Store Christmas Decorations
- Good Cheap Mattress Singapore
- Cleaning Ceilings