Telescopic Winder Rail Rod 133-250cm Retractable Valance Curtain . ( 250cm Curtain Pole Great Ideas #7)
Telescopic Winder Rail Rod 133-250cm Retractable Valance Curtain . ( 250cm Curtain Pole Great Ideas #7) Photos Collection
Railrail1 (rāl),USA pronunciation n.
- a bar of wood or metal fixed horizontally for any of various purposes, as for a support, barrier, fence, or railing.
- a fence;
- one of two fences marking the inside and outside boundaries of a racetrack.
- one of a pair of steel bars that provide the running surfaces for the wheels of locomotives and railroad cars. See illus. under flange.
- the railroad as a means of transportation: to travel by rail.
- rails, stocks or bonds of railroad companies.
- [Naut.]a horizontal member capping a bulwark.
- [Carpentry, Furniture.]any of various horizontal members framing panels or the like, as in a system of paneling, paneled door, window sash, or chest of drawers. Cf. stile 2.
- a line of cocaine crystals or powder for inhaling through the nose.
- to furnish or enclose with a rail or rails.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Valanceval•ance (val′əns, vā′ləns),USA pronunciation n.
- a short curtain or piece of drapery that is hung from the edge of a canopy, from the frame of a bed, etc.
- a short ornamental piece of drapery placed across the top of a window.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Howdy folks, this photo is about Telescopic Winder Rail Rod 133-250cm Retractable Valance Curtain . ( 250cm Curtain Pole Great Ideas #7). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 564 x 564. It's file size is just 45 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: 250cm Curtain Pole.
Timber surfaces there are many hues outthere available in the market I am certain an item is to match makers to perhaps the wildest ideas. While being innovative and moving the restrictions of traditional style is obviously welcome while in the interior design marketplace remains essential to follow along with specific guidelines and instructions in order to avoid several of the errors uncomfortable Telescopic Winder Rail Rod 133-250cm Retractable Valance Curtain . ( 250cm Curtain Pole Great Ideas #7) trend.
There's no better solution to establish the colour of the floor in place of looking at the sample place in sun light as the 250cm Curtain Pole images and personal space coordinator can provide a general concept of what the final outcome could be.
Under you will find some simple but noteworthy ideas to bear in mind when deciding for your interior on the Telescopic Winder Rail Rod 133-250cm Retractable Valance Curtain . ( 250cm Curtain Pole Great Ideas #7).
- The room dimension, consistency and colour of the surfaces, high roofs as well as the colour of the furniture must be your first factor when choosing shades for the ground. For the closing style to achieve success must be secondary hues,
- The floor that is new must complement the existing wood floors to maintain the reliability and circulation of the house,
- avoid dark floor in a little place with dim surfaces - it'll create the area more thick and dismal (observe surfaces made of dark wood)
- Dark colors bring the heat of decor's other elements out,
- In bedrooms with minimal ceilings go for walls and light colored surfaces,
- Black and dark hues are a popular decision for designers' galleries, modern decorations and stylish
- Polluted classic brown colour or pure wood which can be great in the event you desire a classic look,
- Colour depth and vibrant (different shades-of crimson: pine and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same coloring) that's perfect for industrial rooms, practices and other huge spaces where the floor becomes a fundamental component of the decor,
- platinum, brown and red timber hues that are Cozy will make your area comfortable,
- gray floor and Bright is likely to make your room spacious,
- for natural tinted wood floor in matt end in the event the ability to conceal a tiny reduction and scratches are a must Go,
- do not forget that the hues should match each other and contrast. The ground can not have similar colors as furniture and surfaces,