Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Valanceval•ance (val′əns, vā′ləns),USA pronunciation n.
- a short curtain or piece of drapery that is hung from the edge of a canopy, from the frame of a bed, etc.
- a short ornamental piece of drapery placed across the top of a window.
Sheetssheet1 (shēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a large rectangular piece of cotton, linen, or other material used as an article of bedding, commonly spread in pairs so that one is immediately above and the other immediately below the sleeper.
- a broad, relatively thin, surface, layer, or covering.
- a relatively thin, usually rectangular form, piece, plate, or slab, as of photographic film, glass, metal, etc.
- material, as metal or glass, in the form of broad, relatively thin pieces.
- a sail, as on a ship or boat.
- a rectangular piece of paper or parchment, esp. one on which to write.
- a newspaper or periodical.
- a large, rectangular piece of printing paper, esp. one for printing a complete signature.
- [Philately.]the impression from a plate or the like on a single sheet of paper before any division of the paper into individual stamps.
- an extent, stretch, or expanse, as of fire or water: sheets of flame.
- a thin, flat piece of metal or a very shallow pan on which to place food while baking.
- a more or less horizontal mass of rock, esp. volcanic rock intruded between strata or poured out over a surface.
- one of the separate pieces making up a geometrical surface: a hyperboloid of two sheets.
- one of the planes or pieces of planes making up a Riemann surface.
- a type of crystal structure, as in mica, in which certain atoms unite strongly in two dimensions to form a layer that is weakly joined to others.
- to furnish with a sheet or sheets.
- to wrap in a sheet.
- to cover with a sheet or layer of something.
Hi folks, this picture is about Double Valance Sheets #4 Plain-Frilled-Fitted-Valance-Sheet-Cotton-Blend-Sheets-. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1456 x 1456. It's file size is only 82 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Double Valance Sheets.
The lavatory is normally smaller, compared to other locations in the house. They also generally have multiple sides, so Double Valance Sheets #4 Plain-Frilled-Fitted-Valance-Sheet-Cotton-Blend-Sheets- can be extremely difficult. The distinction between a negative job that really needs to be repainted and a superb job depends generally to the color chosen for that job's colour. The colors used affect how a area is believed.
Applying black hues makes the area appear smaller and richer. Shiny colors brighten up the area, and make it look greater. The quantity of moisture inside the bathroom is much higher than in suites that are other. Here is the main reason why coloring is eliminated in bathrooms that are appropriately colored. It must enter deeply enough to cover the exterior that is colored. This is dependent upon painting practices as well as the quality of color applied.
While Double Valance Sheets which can be vulnerable to mildew and mold, there are various coloring accessible that have ides. Nevertheless, usually, colour developed specifically for the toilet is ample. Be sure the region around the roof or wall that is often included in the gear should really be tightly closed in order to not peel.
Remember, it truly is more straightforward to prevent the reason behind the situation than to protect it later. Some spaces the pipe, tend to be more more likely to cause troubles in time. They should quickly do caulking to prevent harm later. Baseboard is another region that tends to crash paint.
Delay several days for your fresh Double Valance Sheets to be governed carefully before utilising the bath or tub. And also to reduce damage's danger, constantly be sure leave the doorway open once the bathroom is not in-use, and to use the ventilator.
Ensure peeling paint and the blobs fail to eliminate precisely. Sand all materials to offer an excellent base for implementing coloring. After priming, join should be reclaimed before the layer that was last.
More Designs on Double Valance Sheets #4 Plain-Frilled-Fitted-Valance-Sheet-Cotton-Blend-Sheets-
- Linear Drain Shower Pan
- Egyptian Duvet
- Bathroom Decorating
- J Style Kayak Roof Racks
- Lighted Canvas Pictures
- Cabin In The Redwoods
- Lining For Wooden Planters
- 115cm Blinds
- Old Soldiers Home Dc
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Halloween
- Camas Homes For Sale
- Hilton Garden Inn Warwick
- Kraftmaid Kitchen
- Cabins Canyon Lake Tx
- Flyer Garage Sale
- Best Sectional Couches For Small Spaces