Doire Farm (exceptional Doire Farm Cottages #6)
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Hello folks, this picture is about Doire Farm (exceptional Doire Farm Cottages #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 927 x 555. It's file size is only 112 KB. If You want to save This image to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Doire Farm Cottages.
One of many most important issues inside the Doire Farm Cottages the current kitchen is initiated lighting bulbs that were appropriate. Its function, as well as assisting the illumination, the light can also improve the elegant search of your kitchen. Lights are ideal as it could make stunning, for the modern kitchen area is not weak and light to modest lighting, but also do not ensure it is also vivid.
In addition to using the type downlight, usually the supplement of pretty lamps and the charm of contemporary kitchen design may also add together. You simply change light design's kind using a modern kitchen in your home. Frequent within this country, intended minimalist modern modern kitchen design. Therefore, the lamps employed are simple types with minimum lighting or light modern modern layout.
Inside the contemporary kitchen must have two concepts of lighting lighting centered lighting and extensive. Detailed course illumination to illuminate the complete space interior contemporary kitchen, as the lamp for lighting a to help clean the experience of favorites.