Nursingnurse (nûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., nursed, nurs•ing.
- a person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick or infirm. Cf. nurse-midwife, nurse-practitioner, physician's assistant, practical nurse, registered nurse.
- a woman who has the general care of a child or children;
- a woman employed to suckle an infant;
- any fostering agency or influence.
- [Entomol.]a worker that attends the young in a colony of social insects.
- [Billiards.]the act of maintaining the position of billiard balls in preparation for a carom.
- to tend or minister to in sickness, infirmity, etc.
- to try to cure (an ailment) by taking care of oneself: to nurse a cold.
- to look after carefully so as to promote growth, development, etc.;
cherish: to nurse one's meager talents.
- to treat or handle with adroit care in order to further one's own interests: to nurse one's nest egg.
- to use, consume, or dispense very slowly or carefully: He nursed the one drink all evening.
- to keep steadily in mind or memory: He nursed a grudge against me all the rest of his life.
- to suckle (an infant).
- to feed and tend in infancy.
- to bring up, train, or nurture.
- to clasp or handle carefully or fondly: to nurse a plate of food on one's lap.
- [Billiards.]to maintain the position of (billiard balls) for a series of caroms.
- to suckle a child, esp. one's own.
- (of a child) to suckle: The child did not nurse after he was three months old.
- to act as nurse;
tend the sick or infirm.
Carecare (kâr),USA pronunciation n., v., cared, car•ing.
- a state of mind in which one is troubled;
worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
- a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
- serious attention;
caution: She devotes great care to her work.
charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
- temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
- take care:
- be alert;
be careful: Take care that you don't fall on the ice!
- take care of yourself;
goodbye: used as an expression of parting.
- take care of:
- to watch over;
be responsible for: to take care of an invalid.
- to act on;
attend to: to take care of paying a bill.
- to be concerned or solicitous;
have thought or regard.
- to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.
- to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for): Will you care for the children while I am away?
- to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection (usually fol. by for): Would you care for dessert?I don't care for him very much.
- to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.
- to wish;
like: Would you care to dance?
- couldn't care less, could not care less;
be completely unconcerned: I couldn't care less whether she goes to the party or not.Also, could care less.
Planplan (plan),USA pronunciation n., v., planned, plan•ning.
- a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- a design or scheme of arrangement: an elaborate plan for seating guests.
- a specific project or definite purpose: plans for the future.
- Also called plan view. a drawing made to scale to represent the top view or a horizontal section of a structure or a machine, as a floor layout of a building.
- a representation of a thing drawn on a plane, as a map or diagram: a plan of the dock area.
- (in perspective drawing) one of several planes in front of a represented object, and perpendicular to the line between the object and the eye.
- a formal program for specified benefits, needs, etc.: a pension plan.
- to arrange a method or scheme beforehand for (any work, enterprise, or proceeding): to plan a new recreation center.
- to make plans for: to plan one's vacation.
- to draw or make a diagram or layout of, as a building.
- to make plans: to plan ahead; to plan for one's retirement.
Hello guys, this blog post is about Nursing Care Plan - Gastritis ( Impaired Comfort Nursing Care Plan #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 737 x 983. This attachment's file size is only 68 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Impaired Comfort Nursing Care Plan.
the scheme of natural shades dominates Impaired Comfort Nursing Care Plan design style's color scheme like brown grey, dark, and white. Employ these colors for interior components such as walls, floor, threshold, and reserving a place for a dash of vibrant hues in accessories and furniture of the room.
Flooring with products for example lumber, ceramics, pottery tile efficiently entered in the modern group. Offer to accident room successfully and also finishing pretty such as a rug for one more feeling of luxury. This secret is for distancing between the diningroom and also the living room which will appear close to eachother many ideal.
Utilize your creativity for a more creative approach patterns and finishes to offer a striking elegance within the place. For your substance used-to conduct interior-design standout is prospects have exposed. The feeling that is felt in modern design that is interior is traces that are small and setting " material that is less ".
Related Pictures of Nursing Care Plan - Gastritis ( Impaired Comfort Nursing Care Plan #10)
- How To Lay Slate Patio
- Clean This House
- Outdoor Patio Beds
- Best Fan To Cool A Room
- Birch Branch Decor
- Baby Shower Cutouts
- Ferguson Plumbing Auburn Wa
- Elac Financial Aid Office
- Is Crystal Light Bad For You
- Flour And Pantry Moth Trap
- Neon Yellow Stool
- C Section Stairs
- Meriden Housing Authority Section 8
- I Made It Home
- Japanese Decorations
- Betta Fish In A Vase