Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Sizessize1 (sīz),USA pronunciation n., v., sized, siz•ing.
- the spatial dimensions, proportions, magnitude, or bulk of anything: the size of a farm; the size of the fish you caught.
- considerable or great magnitude: to seek size rather than quality.
- one of a series of graduated measures for articles of manufacture or trade: children's sizes of shoes.
range: a fortune of great size.
- actual condition, circumstance, or state of affairs: That's about the size of it.
- a number of population or contents: What size is Springfield, Illinois? The size of that last shipment was only a dozen.
- [Obs.]a fixed standard of quality or quantity, as for food or drink.
- of a size, of the same or similar size: The two poodles are of a size.
- try on for size:
- to put on briefly in order to test the fit of, as a garment or shoes.
- to consider, evaluate, do, or use before taking further action: We'll try the plan on for size to see whether it's practical.
- to separate or sort according to size.
- to make of a certain size.
- to press (a sintered compact) to close tolerances.
- [Obs.]to regulate or control according to a fixed standard.
- size up, [Informal.]
- to form an estimate of (a situation, person, etc.);
judge: They sized him up with a look.
- to meet a certain standard: He doesn't size up to my expectations.
Howdy folks, this image is about Standard Door Sizes ( Linen Closet Door Size #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1176 x 1666. This image's file size is only 214 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Linen Closet Door Size.
When Standard Door Sizes ( Linen Closet Door Size #2) that are vulnerable to form and shape, there are many coloring available that have ides. However, generally, color created designed for the bathroom is sufficient. Make certain the region about the limit or wall that is often covered by the apparatus must be tightly-closed in order to not peel. Than to protect it, remember, it is more straightforward to stop the cause of the issue. Some openings the conduit, are more likely to trigger problems in time. They need to quickly do caulking to stop damage later. Baseboard is another region that will fail paint.
Ensure shedding paint and the blobs neglect to eliminate correctly. Sand all surfaces to supply a base that is good for implementing color. After priming, join should really be reclaimed ahead of the last coat.
Wait several days for that new Standard Door Sizes ( Linen Closet Door Size #2) to become managed totally before utilizing tub or the bath. And to reduce the danger of damage, always make sure to use the ventilator, and keep the doorway open once the toilet is not being used.
More Photos of Standard Door Sizes ( Linen Closet Door Size #2)
- Comfort Delgro
- Best Living Room Tv
- Mirror In The Living Room
- Large Leather Storage Ottoman
- How To Clean Persian Rugs
- 16 X 24 Cabin
- Bottle Feeders For Babies
- Kitchen In Chinese
- Decoration Birthday Party
- Lean To Roof Pitch
- Extra Wide Fabric For Quilt Backing
- Melbourne Bar Stools
- Curtain Shower Rods
- Anesthesia Used For C Section
- Bathroom Windows Perth
- Nickel Ceiling Light