Price Per Piece ( Marie Therese Chandelier #3)
Priceprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
Perper (pûr; unstressed pər),USA pronunciation prep.
- for each;
for every: Membership costs ten dollars per year. This cloth is two dollars per yard.
- by means of;
through: I am sending the recipe per messenger.
- according to;
in accordance with: I delivered the box per your instructions.
for each one: The charge for window-washing was five dollars per.
Piecepiece (pēs),USA pronunciation n., v., pieced, piec•ing.
- a separate or limited portion or quantity of something: a piece of land; a piece of chocolate.
- a quantity of some substance or material forming a single mass or body: a nice piece of lumber.
- a more or less definite portion or quantity of a whole: to cut a blueberry pie into six pieces.
- a particular length, as of certain goods prepared for the market: cloth sold by the piece.
- an amount of work forming a single job: to be paid by the piece and not by the hour.
- an example of workmanship, esp. of artistic production, as a picture or a statue: The museum has some interesting pieces by Picasso.
- a literary composition, usually short, in prose or verse.
- a literary selection for recitation: Each child had a chance to recite a piece.
- a musical composition.
- one of the parts that, when assembled, form a whole: the pieces of a clock.
- an individual article of a set or collection: a set of dishes containing 100 pieces.
- one of the figures, disks, blocks, or the like, of wood, ivory, or other material, used in playing, as on a board or table.
- (in chess) a superior man, as distinguished from a pawn: to take a rook, a bishop, and other pieces.
- a token, charm, or amulet: a good-luck piece.
- an individual thing of a particular class or kind: a piece of furniture; a piece of drawing paper.
- an example, specimen, or instance of something: a fine piece of workmanship.
- one of the parts into which a thing is destructively divided or broken;
a part, fragment, or shred: to tear a letter into pieces.
- a soldier's rifle, pistol, etc.
- a cannon or other unit of ordnance: field piece.
- a coin: a five-cent piece.
- [Midland and Southern U.S.]a distance: I'm going down the road a piece.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]a snack.
- Also called piece′ of ass′. Slang (vulgar).
- a person considered as a partner in coitus.
- give someone a piece of one's mind. See mind (def. 20).
- go to pieces:
- to break into fragments.
- to lose control of oneself;
become emotionally or physically upset: When he flunked out of medical school he went to pieces.
- of a piece, of the same kind;
consistent. Also, of one piece.
- piece of the action. See action (def. 22).
- speak one's piece, to express one's opinion;
reveal one's thoughts upon a subject: I decided to speak my piece whether they liked it or not.
- to mend (a garment, article, etc.) by adding, joining, or applying a piece or pieces;
- to complete, enlarge, or extend by an added piece or something additional (often fol. by out): to piece out a library with new books.
- to make by or as if by joining pieces (often fol. by together): to piece a quilt; to piece together a musical program.
- to join together, as pieces or parts: to piece together the fragments of a broken dish.
- to join as a piece or addition to something: to piece new wire into the cable.
- to assemble into a meaningful whole by combining available facts, information, details, etc.: He pieced the story together after a lot of effort.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]to eat small portions of food between meals;
Hi there, this image is about Price Per Piece ( Marie Therese Chandelier #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 703 x 531. This blog post's file size is only 43 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Marie Therese Chandelier.
Price Per Piece ( Marie Therese Chandelier #3) in a space, it surely involves cautiously and cautious formula. Keeping of furniture made at random could have a direct effect around the room that felt messy and crowded's issue, so it is incapable of create a gorgeous aspect of the space. Like a bedroom is just a dressing-table one clear furniture comes in a private bedroom.
Dressers proper placement may jack-up the lovely area of your individual suites. Before investing in a dresser, it would be nice in case you gauge the first area that'll be entertained by furniture dressers. It is vital that you steer clear of a dressing-table that meets the percentage of territory obtainable in the room's purchase.
Desks double function can be the appropriate selection, if your room has a size that is not too comprehensive. As an example, as a workplace or it is possible to pick a vanity dressing-table which may concurrently function built with lots of cabinet drawers so they can be used like an archive for other knickknacks.