7 attachments of 8 Foot MojoBagz Foam Filled Bean Bag Chair - MS-8DM . ( Bean Bag Chair Bed Gallery #1)
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Filledfill (fil),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to make full;
put as much as can be held into: to fill a jar with water.
- to occupy to the full capacity: Water filled the basin. The crowd filled the hall.
- to supply to an extreme degree or plentifully: to fill a house with furniture; to fill the heart with joy.
- to satisfy fully the hunger of;
satiate: The roast beef filled the diners.
- to put into a receptacle: to fill sand into a pail.
- to be plentiful throughout: Fish filled the rivers.
- to extend throughout;
pervade completely: The odor filled the room.
- to furnish with an occupant: The landlord filled the vacancy yesterday.
- to provide (an office or opening) with an incumbent: The company is eager to fill the controllership.
- to occupy and perform the duties of (a vacancy, position, post, etc.).
- to supply the requirements or contents of (an order), as for goods;
- to supply (a blank space) with written matter, decorative work, etc.
- to meet satisfactorily, as requirements: This book fills a great need.
- to make up, compound, or otherwise provide the contents of (a medical prescription).
- to stop up or close (a cavity, hole, etc.): to fill a tooth.
- [Cookery.]to insert a filling into: to fill cupcakes with custard.
- to distend (a sail) by pressure of the wind so as to impart headway to a vessel.
- to brace (a yard) so that the sail will catch the wind on its after side.
- to adulterate: to fill soaps with water.
- to build up the level of (an area) with earth, stones, etc.
- to become full: The hall filled rapidly. Our eyes filled with tears.
- to increase in atmospheric pressure: a filling cyclone.
- to become distended, as sails with the wind.
- fill and stand on, (of a sailing vessel) to proceed on a tack after being hove to or halted facing the wind;
- fill away, [Naut.]
- to fall off the wind and proceed on a board.
- to brace the yards, so that sails that have been aback will stand full.
- fill in:
- to supply missing or desired information: Fill in the facts of your business experience.
- to complete by adding detail, as a design or drawing: to fill in a sketch with shadow.
- to substitute for: to fill in for a colleague who is ill.
- to fill with some material: to fill in a crack with putty.
- to supply (someone) with information: Please fill me in on the morning news.
- fill out:
- to complete (a document, list, etc.) by supplying missing or desired information.
- to become larger, fuller, or rounder, as the figure: The children have begun to fill out since I saw them last.
- fill the bill. See bill 1 (def. 12).
- fill up:
- to fill completely: to fill up a glass; to fill up a fuel tank.
- to become completely filled: The riverbed filled up as a result of the steady rains.
- a full supply;
enough to satisfy want or desire: to eat one's fill.
- an amount of something sufficient for filling;
- a quantity of earth, stones, etc., for building up the level of an area of ground: These houses were built on fill.Cf. backfill.
- the feed and water in the digestive tract of a livestock animal, esp. that consumed before marketing.
Beanbean (bēn),USA pronunciation n.
- the edible nutritious seed of various plants of the legume family, esp. of the genus Phaseolus.
- a plant producing such seeds.
- the pod of such a plant, esp. when immature and eaten as a vegetable.
- any of various other beanlike seeds or plants, as the coffee bean.
- a person's head.
- a coin or a bank note considered as a coin: I can't pay for the ticket, I don't have a bean in my jeans.
- a minimum amount of money: They've been disinherited and now haven't a bean.
- beans, the slightest amount: He doesn't know beans about navigation.
- full of beans, [Informal.]
vital: He is still full of beans at 95.
- spill the beans, [Informal.]to disclose a secret, either accidentally or imprudently, thereby ruining a surprise or plan: He spilled the beans, and she knew all about the party in advance.
- to hit on the head, esp. with a baseball.
- beans, (used to express disbelief, annoyance, etc.).
Bagbag (bag),USA pronunciation n., v., bagged, bag•ging, interj.
- a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth;
- something resembling or suggesting such a receptacle.
- a suitcase or other portable container for carrying articles, as in traveling.
- a purse or moneybag.
- the amount or quantity a bag can hold.
- any of various measures of capacity.
- a sac, as in an animal body.
- an udder.
- a small glassine or cellophane envelope containing a narcotic drug or a mixture of narcotics.
- something hanging in a loose, pouchlike manner, as skin or cloth;
a baggy part: He had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.
- [Baseball.]base1 (def. 8b).
- [Hunting.]the amount of game taken, esp. by one hunter in one hunting trip or over a specified period.
- a person's avocation, hobby, major interest, or obsession: Jazz isn't my bag.
- a person's mood or frame of mind: The boss is in a mean bag today.
- an environment, condition, or situation.
many (usually fol. by of ): bags of time; bags of money.
- bag and baggage:
- with all one's personal property: When they went to collect the rent, they found he had left, bag and baggage.
- completely, totally: The equipment had disappeared, bag and baggage, without even the slightest trace.
- bag of bones, an emaciated person or animal.
- bag of tricks, a supply of expedient resources;
stratagems: Maybe they will finally be honest with us, once they've run through their bag of tricks.
- hold the bag, [Informal.]to be forced to bear the entire blame, responsibility, or loss that was to have been shared: His accomplices flew to South America on news of the theft and left him holding the bag.
- in the bag, virtually certain;
definite: Her promotion is in the bag. The sale of the house is in the bag.
- old bag,an unattractive, often slatternly woman: a gossipy old bag.
- to swell or bulge: A stiff breeze made the sails bag out.
- to hang loosely like an empty bag: His socks bagged at the ankles.
- to pack groceries or other items into a bag.
- to cause to swell or bulge;
distend: The wind bagged the curtain.
- to put into a bag.
- to kill or catch, as in hunting: I bagged my first deer when I was a teenager.
- [Theat.]clew (def. 10a).
- to quit, abandon, or skip: I bagged my math class today. We'd better bag the deal. I was working too hard so I decided to bag it.
- bags! (used to lay first claim to something): Bags it! Bags, I go first!
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hi peoples, this image is about 8 Foot MojoBagz Foam Filled Bean Bag Chair - MS-8DM . ( Bean Bag Chair Bed Gallery #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 759 x 473. This blog post's file size is just 39 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Bean Bag Chair Bed.
8 Foot MojoBagz Foam Filled Bean Bag Chair - MS-8DM . ( Bean Bag Chair Bed Gallery #1) become the most critical aspect in the choice of floor for your property. In the event a floor your shade choose too black when you have a small home minimalist this can make your house inside search impressed uneasy and claustrophobic.
your family won't feel comfortable sitting at home in order to create your household members' negative effects as well as if we feel uneasy inside the property, then you certainly be like to play away from household. When you will find two colors within the place together with the measurement of the area of the room the same color of the ground you can view the variation but they are different.
Once we differ for the reason that area, a popular impression is, calm, and comfortable. Hence the colour of the tile surfaces can you choose should since a mistake of ceramic hues can decide the beauty of your household you give consideration , nor be underestimated.
Random Pictures of 8 Foot MojoBagz Foam Filled Bean Bag Chair - MS-8DM . ( Bean Bag Chair Bed Gallery #1)
- Drape Trousers
- Machine Quilting Patterns For Borders
- Bath Barn
- Led Solar Landscape Lights
- Contemporary Accent Rugs
- Master Plumbing And Heating
- How To Put Kitchen Tiles On The Wall
- Dog Grooming Tools For Matted Hair
- Oshawott Pillow Pet
- I Accidentally Build A Shelf
- How To Find Ceiling Joists
- C&f Enterprises Quilts
- Jeep Jk Cargo Mat
- Newaygo Post Office
- Homemade Floor Lamps
- Ethan Couch Wreck