Remotere•mote (ri mōt′),USA pronunciation adj., -mot•er, -mot•est, n.
- far apart;
far distant in space;
situated at some distance away: the remote jungles of Brazil.
secluded: a remote village; a remote mountaintop.
- distant in time: remote antiquity.
- distant in relationship or connection: a remote ancestor.
- operating or controlled from a distance, as by remote control: a remote telephone answering machine.
- far off;
removed: principles remote from actions.
- not direct, primary, or proximate;
not directly involved or influential: the remote causes of the war.
- slight or faint;
unlikely: not the remotest idea; a remote chance.
- reserved and distant in manner;
not warmly cordial.
- a broadcast, usually live, from a location outside a studio.
- See remote control (def. 2).
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Exhaustex•haust (ig zôst′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to drain of strength or energy, wear out, or fatigue greatly, as a person: I have exhausted myself working.
- to use up or consume completely;
expend the whole of: He exhausted a fortune in stock-market speculation.
- to draw out all that is essential in (a subject, topic, etc.);
treat or study thoroughly.
- to empty by drawing out the contents: to exhaust a tank of fuel oil.
- to create a vacuum in.
- to draw out or drain off completely.
- to deprive wholly of useful or essential properties, possessions, resources, etc.
- to deprive of ingredients by the use of solvents, as a drug.
- to destroy the fertility of (soil), as by intensive cultivation.
- to pass out or escape, as spent steam from the cylinder of an engine.
- the escape of steam or gases from the cylinder of an engine.
- the steam or gases ejected.
- Also called exhaust system. the parts of an engine through which the exhaust is ejected.
Fansfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Remote Bathroom Exhaust Fans ( Bathroom Ceiling Exhaust Fans #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 558 x 558. It's file size is only 35 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Bathroom Ceiling Exhaust Fans.
Among the most important points in the Bathroom Ceiling Exhaust Fans, specially the modern kitchen is set right lighting bulbs up. Its functionality, along with encouraging the lighting, the light may also improve the sophisticated look of your kitchen. Lights are well suited as it could make spectacular for the modern home is not light and light to average light, but additionally do not help it become also bright.
In the modern kitchen should have two principles of lighting, specifically lighting targeted lighting and complete. Comprehensive class lighting to illuminate the entire place inside contemporary kitchen, whilst for illumination a to aid the lamp smooth the experience of favorites.
Along with utilizing the type downlight, usually the supplement of cosmetic lamps may also enhance the allure of contemporary home style. You merely adjust the kind of lamp layout using a contemporary kitchen in your house. Modern modern home layout that was minimalist was, created by popular in this place. Therefore, the lamps applied are easy styles with light modern layout that is modern or small light.
Relevant Designs of Remote Bathroom Exhaust Fans ( Bathroom Ceiling Exhaust Fans #3)
- Orkney Cottages Holiday
- In Kitchen
- Free Standing Closets With Doors
- Kitchen Sinks Brisbane
- Garden Vocabulary
- Org Closets
- Blue Light Acne Treatment
- Kitchen Chopper
- Jesus Is The Light Song
- Mega Bloks First Builders Table
- Devan Chair
- Backyard Fighting Videos
- Built In Wardrobes Designs
- 2 Step Folding Step Stool
- Bean Bag Chair Bed
- Fahrney Keedy Nursing Home