Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fansfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Hi guys, this photo is about Ceiling Fans (ordinary Ceiling Fans Modern Contemporary #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1344 x 1050. This image's file size is just 46 KB. If You decided to save This blog post to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Ceiling Fans Modern Contemporary.
Your house frequently has its own identity. Also with all cottages or the cottage are found in the united kingdom. Don't want to change the construction of the building is too much, Ceiling Fans (ordinary Ceiling Fans Modern Contemporary #3) styles and standard bungalow compete.
Never asked an effect, stunning! To be able to take care of a building's figure, Kitchen's artist Alex St Structure adding a kitchen design in addition to the primary building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, the UK may be the building in-question.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and is now after dark stage of redevelopment. In the place of attempting to copy the kind of the pad, Alex St chose to create an additional kitchen style which will decrease the structural change of the entire lodge and sustain the smoothness of the house.
Similar Pictures on Ceiling Fans (ordinary Ceiling Fans Modern Contemporary #3)
- Bath Wall Shelf
- Ladybug Baby Shower Cakes
- Cast The Office
- How Often Change Pillows
- Mattress World Portland
- Mo Star Quilt Tutorials
- Mission Impossible Box Office
- Littlewoods Rugs
- Aurora Housing
- Ikea Dining Room Hutch
- First Choice Plumbing Solutions
- How To Make A Jeb Door
- Chocolate Brown Curtains
- Mr And Mrs Patio Las Vegas
- Black And Brown Area Rug
- How To Use A Yoga Strap For Mat