Cracks Appearing In Ceilings #5 Bad Area .
Crackscrack (krak),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to break without complete separation of parts;
become fissured: The plate cracked when I dropped it, but it was still usable.
- to break with a sudden, sharp sound: The branch cracked under the weight of the snow.
- to make a sudden, sharp sound in or as if in breaking;
snap: The whip cracked.
- (of the voice) to break abruptly and discordantly, esp. into an upper register, as because of weariness or emotion.
- to fail;
give way: His confidence cracked under the strain.
- to succumb or break down, esp. under severe psychological pressure, torture, or the like: They questioned him steadily for 24 hours before he finally cracked.
- to decompose as a result of being subjected to heat.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to brag;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to chat;
- to cause to make a sudden sharp sound: The driver cracked the whip.
- to break without complete separation of parts;
break into fissures.
- to break with a sudden, sharp sound: to crack walnuts.
- to strike and thereby make a sharp noise: The boxer cracked his opponent on the jaw.
- to induce or cause to be stricken with sorrow or emotion;
- to utter or tell: to crack jokes.
- to cause to make a cracking sound: to crack one's knuckles.
- to damage, weaken, etc.: The new evidence against him cracked his composure.
- to make mentally unsound.
- to make (the voice) harsh or unmanageable.
- to solve;
decipher: to crack a murder case.
- to break into (a safe, vault, etc.).
- to subject to the process of cracking, as in the distillation of petroleum.
- to open and drink (a bottle of wine, liquor, beer, etc.).
- crack a book, [Informal.]to open a book in order to study or read: He hardly ever cracked a book.
- crack a smile, [Informal.]to smile.
- crack down, to take severe or stern measures, esp. in enforcing obedience to laws or regulations: The police are starting to crack down on local drug dealers.
- crack off, to cause (a piece of hot glass) to fall from a blowpipe or punty.
- crack on, [Naut.]
- (of a sailing vessel) to sail in high winds under sails that would normally be furled.
- (of a power vessel) to advance at full speed in heavy weather.
- crack up, [Informal.]
- to suffer a mental or emotional breakdown.
- to crash, as in an automobile or airplane: He skidded into the telephone pole and cracked up.
- to wreck an automobile, airplane, or other vehicle.
- to laugh or to cause to laugh unrestrainedly: That story about the revolving door really cracked me up. Ed cracked up, too, when he heard it.
- crack wise, [Slang.]to wisecrack: We tried to be serious, but he was always cracking wise.
- get cracking, [Informal.]
- to begin moving or working;
start: Let's get cracking on these dirty dishes!
- to work or move more quickly.
- a break without complete separation of parts;
- a slight opening, as between boards in a floor or wall, or between a door and its doorpost.
- a sudden, sharp noise, as of something breaking.
- the snap of or as of a whip.
- a resounding blow: He received a terrific crack on the head when the branch fell.
- a witty or cutting remark;
- a break or change in the flow or tone of the voice.
try: Give him first crack at the new job.
- a flaw or defect.
- Also called rock. [Slang.]pellet-size pieces of highly purified cocaine, prepared with other ingredients for smoking, and known to be especially potent and addicting.
- [Masonry.]check1 (def. 46).
- a mental defect or deficiency.
- a shot, as with a rifle: At the first crack, the deer fell.
- a moment;
instant: He was on his feet again in a crack.
- a burglary, esp. an instance of housebreaking.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a person or thing that excels in some respect.
- (vulgar). the vulva.
- [Chiefly Scot.]conversation;
- [Archaic.]a burglar.
- fall through the cracks, to be overlooked, missed, or neglected: In any inspection process some defective materials will fall through the cracks.Also, slip between the cracks.
excellent: a crack shot.
- with a cracking sound.
Appearingap•pear (ə pēr′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to come into sight;
become visible: A man suddenly appeared in the doorway.
- to have the appearance of being;
look: to appear wise.
- to be obvious or easily perceived;
be clear or made clear by evidence: It appears to me that you are right.
- to come or be placed before the public;
be published: Her biography appeared last year.
- to perform publicly, as in a play, dance, etc.: He appeared as the king in the play.
- to attend or be present, esp. to arrive late or stay but a short time: He appeared at the party but left quickly.
- to come into being;
be created, invented, or developed: Speech appears in the child's first or second year.
- to come formally, esp. as a party or counsel, to a proceeding before a tribunal, authority, etc.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Ceilingsceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Badbad1 (bad),USA pronunciation adj., worse, worst;
(Slang) bad•der, bad•dest for 36;
- not good in any manner or degree.
- having a wicked or evil character;
morally reprehensible: There is no such thing as a bad boy.
- of poor or inferior quality;
deficient: a bad diamond; a bad spark plug.
- inadequate or below standard;
not satisfactory for use: bad heating; Living conditions in some areas are very bad.
- inaccurate, incorrect, or faulty: a bad guess.
- invalid, unsound, or false: a bad insurance claim; bad judgment.
- causing or liable to cause sickness or ill health;
injurious or harmful: Too much sugar is bad for your teeth.
- suffering from sickness, ill health, pain, or injury;
ill: He felt bad from eating the green apples.
- not healthy or in good physical condition;
diseased, decayed, or physically weakened: A bad heart kept him out of the army.
- tainted, spoiled, or rotten, esp. to the point of being inedible: The meat is bad because you left it out of the refrigerator too long.
- having a disastrous or detrimental effect, result, or tendency;
unfavorable: The drought is bad for the farmers. His sloppy appearance made a bad impression.
- causing or characterized by discomfort, inconvenience, uneasiness, or annoyance;
unpleasant: I had a bad flight to Chicago.
- easily provoked to anger;
irascible: a bad temper.
- cross, irritable, or surly: If I don't have my morning coffee, I'm in a bad mood all day.
- more uncomfortable, persistent, painful, or dangerous than usual;
severe: a bad attack of asthma.
- causing or resulting in disaster or severe damage or destruction: a bad flood.
- regretful, contrite, dejected, or upset: He felt bad about having to leave the children all alone.
- disobedient, naughty, or misbehaving: If you're bad at school, you'll go to bed without supper.
- disreputable or dishonorable: He's getting a bad name from changing jobs so often.
- displaying a lack of skill, talent, proficiency, or judgment: a bad painting; Bad drivers cause most of the accidents.
- causing distress;
unfortunate or unfavorable: I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
- not suitable or appropriate;
disadvantageous or dangerous: It was a bad day for fishing.
considered too stormy, hot, cold, etc.: We had a bad winter with a lot of snow.
- disagreeable or offensive to the senses: a bad odor.
- exhibiting a lack of artistic sensitivity: The room was decorated in bad taste.
- not in keeping with a standard of behavior or conduct;
coarse: bad manners.
- (of a word, speech, or writing)
- vulgar, obscene, or blasphemous: bad language.
- not properly observing rules or customs of grammar, usage, spelling, etc.;
incorrect: He speaks bad English.
- unattractive, esp. because of a lack of pleasing proportions: She has a bad figure.
- (of the complexion) marred by defects;
pockmarked or pimply;
blemished: bad skin.
- not profitable or worth the price paid: The land was a bad buy.
- deemed uncollectible or irrecoverable and treated as a loss: a bad debt.
wasted: Don't throw good money after bad money.
not genuine: There was a bad ten-dollar bill in with the change.
- having the character of a villain;
villainous: In the movies the good guys always beat the bad guys.
- failing to land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court;
missing the mark;
not well aimed.
- outstandingly excellent;
first-rate: He's a bad man on drums, and the fans love him.
- in a bad way, in severe trouble or distress.
- not bad:
- tolerably good;
not without merit: The dinner wasn't bad, but I've had better.
- not difficult: Once you know geometry, trigonometry isn't bad.Also, not so bad, not too bad.
- too bad, unfortunate or disappointing: It's too bad that he didn't go to college.
- that which is bad: You have to take the bad with the good.
- a bad condition, character, or quality: His health seemed to go from bad to worse.
- (used with a pl. v.) evil persons collectively (usually prec. by the): The bad are always stirring up trouble.
- go to the bad, to deteriorate physically or morally;
go to ruin: She wept at seeing her son go to the bad.
- in bad, [Informal.]
- in trouble or distress.
- in disfavor: He's in bad with his father-in-law.
- to the bad, in arrears: He's $100 to the bad on his debt.
- badly: He wanted it bad enough to steal it.
- bad off, in poor or distressed condition or circumstances;
destitute: His family has been pretty bad off since he lost his job.Also, badly off. Cf. well-off.
Areaar•e•a (âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Cracks Appearing In Ceilings #5 Bad Area .. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2203 x 2937. This image's file size is only 837 KB. Wether You ought to save This photo to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Cracks Appearing In Ceilings.
Bored with living room decoration goods for example cushions with types and hues are average? Attempt Cracks Appearing In Ceilings you use pillowcase wonderful and fashionable design that is colored. In addition to adjusting the look of your pillow to be more lovely, pillowcases chosen with consideration is also in a position to provide comfort and elegance that optimize the inner design of the family area.
To help you show your family area design items for example cushions using a selection of design and coloring right, listed here are tips to buy Cracks Appearing In Ceilings #5 Bad Area . was described from by pillowcases:
- Establish the size
Taking care of before you decide to acquire this decor product to take into account will be the size. You have to alter how big the pillowcase with ornamental pads so it seems truly fit and attractive owned.
- Check the components
Pick pillowcases in leather that is comfortable quality, and resilient despite many times that are rinsed. You are able to optimize the sweetness of the decoration of the space plus the convenience for the whole household, by picking organic resources.
- Seek inspiration
Browse around the space you are to look for decor items' type appropriately. Pick a shade design that satisfies your dwelling's kind, whether it's produced from the rug, interior, as well as a sofa's look. Additionally you can, modify it with one type in furniture within the room.
- Find ideas that are great
Excellent ideas you will get having a pillowcase customize the look you intend to pick together with the room's general style. Select the sort of attractive pillowcases, possess a lot of color combinations, and decorations if you like to display classic styles. With a range of neutral or vivid hues, pick an easier design for a more contemporary layout.
To exhibit more unique design items to the look, you'll want the bravery to show hues that combination more varied. Try to blend and complement on the unique color to provide an even more "crowded" but still in equilibrium, as an example, having a range of vivid color mixtures, coloring basic or light colors.
With the collection of the Cracks Appearing In Ceilings #5 Bad Area . watched many different concerns, you're able to "screen" pillow family area that is not only wonderful, but also comfortable to-use. Ensure you complete the living room having a cushion additional quality decoration objects including attractive lamps, artwork, to carpets that can maximize the sweetness of the entire place is a spot berakitivitas your whole family as well as you.