Multimul•ti (mul′tē, -tī),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tis, adj. [Informal.]
- a pattern of several colors or hues, usually in stripes: This dress comes in pink or green multi.
Applicationap•pli•ca•tion (ap′li kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of putting to a special use or purpose: the application of common sense to a problem.
- the special use or purpose to which something is put: a technology having numerous applications never thought of by its inventors.
- the quality of being usable for a particular purpose or in a special way;
relevance: This has no application to the case.
- the act of requesting.
- a written or spoken request or appeal for employment, admission, help, funds, etc.: to file an application for admission to a university.
- a form to be filled out by an applicant, as for a job or a driver's license.
- close attention;
persistent effort: Application to one's studies is necessary.
- an act or instance of spreading on, rubbing in, or bringing into contact: the application of a compress to a wound; a second application of varnish.
- a salve, ointment, or the like, applied as a soothing or healing agent.
- a type of job or problem that lends itself to processing or solution by computer: Inventory control is a common business application.
Useuse (v. yo̅o̅z or, for pt. form of 9, yo̅o̅st;n. yo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation v., used, us•ing, n.
- to employ for some purpose;
put into service;
make use of: to use a knife.
- to avail oneself of;
apply to one's own purposes: to use the facilities.
- to expend or consume in use: We have used the money provided.
- to treat or behave toward: He did not use his employees with muchconsideration.
- to take unfair advantage of;
exploit: to use people to gain one's own ends.
- to drink, smoke, or ingest habitually: to use drugs.
- to habituate or accustom.
- [Archaic.]to practice habitually or customarily;
make a practice of.
- to be accustomed, wont, or customarily found (used with an infinitive expressed or understood, and, except in archaic use, now only in the past): He used to go every day.
- [Archaic.]to resort, stay, or dwell customarily.
- use up:
- to consume entirely.
- to exhaust of vigor or usefulness;
finish: By the end of the war he felt used up and sick of life.
- the act of employing, using, or putting into service: the use of tools.
- the state of being employed or used.
- an instance or way of employing or using something: proper use of the tool; the painter's use of color.
- a way of being employed or used;
a purpose for which something is used: He was of temporary use. The instrument has different uses.
- the power, right, or privilege of employing or using something: to lose the use of the right eye; to be denied the use of a library card.
- service or advantage in or for being employed or used;
utility or usefulness: of no practical use.
resulting good: What's the use of pursuing the matter?
- occasion or need, as for something to be employed or used: Would you have any use for another calendar?
- continued, habitual, or customary employment or practice;
custom: to follow the prevailing use of such occasions.
- the enjoyment of property, as by the employment, occupation, or exercise of it.
- the benefit or profit of lands and tenements in the possession of another who simply holds them for the beneficiary.
- the equitable ownership of land to which the legal title is in another's name.
- [Liturgy.]the distinctive form of ritual or of any liturgical observance used in a particular church, diocese, community, etc.
- usual or customary experience.
- have no use for:
- to have no occasion or need for: She appears to have no use for the city.
- to refuse to tolerate;
discount: He had no use for his brother.
- to have a distaste for;
dislike: He has no use for dictators.
- make use of, to use for one's own purposes;
employ: Charitable organizations will make use of your old furniture and clothing.
- of no use, of no advantage or help: It's of no use to look for that missing earring. It's no use asking her to go.Also, no use.
- put to use, to apply;
employ to advantage: What a shame that no one has put that old deserted mansion to use!
Hello guys, this attachment is about Multi Application Use ( 8 Inch Ceiling Speaker #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 951 x 582. This image's file size is only 91 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: 8 Inch Ceiling Speaker.
Multi Application Use ( 8 Inch Ceiling Speaker #1) is one of many hottest elements and are often-used for your ground and the Granite is also a volcanic rock established by warmth and stress and therefore are for sale in various shades like black hues, light grey and white along with other colors, Today because of the toughness and resilience, jewel stone ceramic form usually used for home floors, walls and floor supplies and in addition developing a family area.
Of course you realize plenty of these kind of stone and possesses become a fresh pattern in the world of house and of course you are perplexed in picking a design, in creating a home, you should consider the suitable coloring for your surfaces of your home. Even though it isn't uncommon to also provide a simple color for example white colour to paint the surfaces of the home, coloring dreary house frequently chosen as the bottom color is dominant.
Random Designs of Multi Application Use ( 8 Inch Ceiling Speaker #1)
- Living Room Flooring
- How To Install Tin Roof
- Nightcore Lights
- 1 Bedroom Flat To Rent In Harrow
- Cost Of New Kitchen Cabinets And Countertops
- Fiero Floor Mats
- Eclipse Curtains Walmart
- Exterminating Bed Bugs
- Comfort Inn And Suites Brunswick Ga
- Anchor Down Cottages
- Diy Liquor Bottle Lamp
- Ikea Sultan Twin Mattress
- Commercial Dining Tables
- Custom Truck Curtains
- Bathroom Sink Drains Slow
- Diy Kitchen Crashers