Camping Cabins Alberta #6 RV Park And Campground - Clearwater, British Columbia, Canada
Camping Cabins Alberta #6 RV Park And Campground - Clearwater, British Columbia, Canada Pictures Collection
Campingcamp1 (kamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
- such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
- the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
- the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
- any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
- a group of troops, workers, etc., camping and moving together.
- army life.
- a group of people favoring the same ideals, doctrines, etc.: Most American voters are divided into two camps, Republicans and Democrats.
- any position in which ideals, doctrines, etc., are strongly entrenched: After considering the other side's argument, he changed camps.
- a recreation area in the country, equipped with extensive facilities for sports.
- See day camp.
- See summer camp.
- to establish or pitch a camp: The army camped in the valley.
- to live temporarily in or as if in a camp or outdoors, usually for recreation (often fol. by out): They camped by the stream for a week.
- to reside or lodge somewhere temporarily or irregularly, esp. in an apartment, room, etc.: They camped in our apartment whenever they came to town.
- to settle down securely and comfortably;
become ensconced: The kids camped on our porch until the rain stopped.
- to take up a position stubbornly: They camped in front of the president's office.
- to put or station (troops) in a camp;
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
AlbertaAl•ber•ta (al bûr′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a province in W Canada. 1,799,771;
255,285 sq. mi. (661,190 sq. km). Cap.: Edmonton. Abbr.: Alba., Alta.
- a female given name, form of Albertine. --Al•ber′tan, adj., n.
- recreational vehicle.
- Revised Version (of the Bible).
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
BritishBrit•ish (brit′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Great Britain or its inhabitants.
- used esp. by natives or inhabitants of Great Britain: In this dictionary, "Brit.'' is an abbreviation for "British usage.''
- the people native to or inhabiting Great Britain.
- See British English.
- the Celtic language of the ancient Britons.
Canadaca•ña•da (kən yä′də, -yad′ə),USA pronunciation n. [Chiefly Western U.S.]
- a dry riverbed.
- a small, deep canyon.
Howdy folks, this photo is about Camping Cabins Alberta #6 RV Park And Campground - Clearwater, British Columbia, Canada. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 829 x 622. This attachment's file size is only 165 KB. Wether You desired to download This image to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Camping Cabins Alberta.
Essentially the most worrisome affair after restoration or inhabit set the garments and house or the home is to arange the Camping Cabins Alberta belonged for the whole family. It's than just looking after transferring page and other administrations much more complex. Select units and guarantee its benefits aren't easy, particularly of moving-house within the midst. Like, within the room, the attire is usually not merely used to store all clothing.
Make certain the Camping Cabins Alberta #6 RV Park And Campground - Clearwater, British Columbia, Canada's look matches the room's articles. the cupboard must undesirable, although yes the difficulty isn't merely healthy and never have to eating place. Presently, as well as available large clothing with as much as nearly accomplish the roof, additionally, there are small. But, whatever the choice, ensure your chosen dresser and harmoniously fit in the space.
Prior to making your choices, you ought to first look at the following things that are important. The first thing to notice would be to be sure how big is a sleep room potential that is ideal. Although the heap as it travels through the bedroom doorway, to not the clear presence of the cabinet that's too large, also stifling space that ended up to be modest. In addition to good that is less, make difficulty passing in the bedroom.