Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Towntown (toun),USA pronunciation n.
- a thickly populated area, usually smaller than a city and larger than a village, having fixed boundaries and certain local powers of government.
- a densely populated area of considerable size, as a city or borough.
- (esp. in New England) a municipal corporation with less elaborate organization and powers than a city.
- (in most U.S. states except those of New England) a township.
- any urban area, as contrasted with its surrounding countryside.
- the inhabitants of a town;
- the particular town or city in mind or referred to: living on the outskirts of town; to be out of town.
- a nearby or neighboring city;
the chief town or city in a district: I am staying at a friend's apartment in town.
- the main business or shopping area in a town or city;
- a village or hamlet in which a periodic market or fair is held.
- any village or hamlet.
- [Scot.]a farmstead.
- go to town, [Informal.]
- to be successful.
- to do well, efficiently, or speedily: The engineers really went to town on those plans.
- to lose restraint or inhibition;
- on the town:
- [Informal.]in quest of entertainment in a city's nightclubs, bars, etc.;
out to have a good time: a bunch of college kids out on the town.
- supported by the public charity of the state or community;
- paint the town. See paint (def. 16).
town ′less, adj.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or belonging to a town: town laws; town government; town constable.
AlbertaAl•ber•ta (al bûr′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a province in W Canada. 1,799,771;
255,285 sq. mi. (661,190 sq. km). Cap.: Edmonton. Abbr.: Alba., Alta.
- a female given name, form of Albertine. --Al•ber′tan, adj., n.
Campingcamp1 (kamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
- such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
- the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
- the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
- any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
- a group of troops, workers, etc., camping and moving together.
- army life.
- a group of people favoring the same ideals, doctrines, etc.: Most American voters are divided into two camps, Republicans and Democrats.
- any position in which ideals, doctrines, etc., are strongly entrenched: After considering the other side's argument, he changed camps.
- a recreation area in the country, equipped with extensive facilities for sports.
- See day camp.
- See summer camp.
- to establish or pitch a camp: The army camped in the valley.
- to live temporarily in or as if in a camp or outdoors, usually for recreation (often fol. by out): They camped by the stream for a week.
- to reside or lodge somewhere temporarily or irregularly, esp. in an apartment, room, etc.: They camped in our apartment whenever they came to town.
- to settle down securely and comfortably;
become ensconced: The kids camped on our porch until the rain stopped.
- to take up a position stubbornly: They camped in front of the president's office.
- to put or station (troops) in a camp;
Howdy guys, this picture is about Cabin Rental EM-TE Town Alberta Camping (superb Camping Cabins Alberta #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1456 x 1100. It's file size is only 466 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Camping Cabins Alberta.
Cabin Rental EM-TE Town Alberta Camping (superb Camping Cabins Alberta #3) style style's color palette is dominated from the scheme of neutral hues like brown, dull, dark, and white. Use these hues for internal factors flooring, for example walls, ceiling, and reserving a location to get a splash of vibrant colors of the room in accessories.
Use your imagination for a more innovative process styles and finishes to offer a splendor that is striking inside the place. Prospects have exposed for your content used to conduct interior design standout is. The effect that's believed in modern home design is small collections and environment " stuff that is less ".
Flooring with supplies such as lumber, ceramics, porcelain tile, and pebble effectively joined within the contemporary class. Provide concluding pretty like a carpeting for one more effect of luxury also to crash room visually. This trick is many perfect for separating involving the dining room as well as the family room which usually look next to each other.
Random Ideas on Cabin Rental EM-TE Town Alberta Camping (superb Camping Cabins Alberta #3)
- Car Games With Traffic Lights
- Bathroom Layout Design
- Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans Lowes
- Memory Foam Pillow With Cooling Gel Review
- Loop In Ceiling Rose
- Light Grey Comforter
- Crash Mat For Sale
- Blue Tie Dye Bedding
- Microsoft Office 2018 Download
- Bookcase Bed For Kids
- Building A Planter Bed
- Bed And Beyond Coupon
- Dishwasher Plumbing Hookup
- Laundry Room Curtain
- Mcguire Furniture
- Dispatch Madison Square Garden