Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hi guys, this image is about Reclaimed Log Cabin ( How To Build A Homemade Log Cabin #8). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 795 x 535. It's file size is just 140 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: How To Build A Homemade Log Cabin.
Not many could concur that there is anything. Every eye is educated to get standard surfaces in virtually any bathroom no-matter how excellent the appearance is.
Together with the utilization of showcases getting more and more popular, decorating ideas are increasingly critical nowadays. Sense and the more mirrors about the wall, the greater the look of a bathroom that gives picture of the room that is tiny to a larger.
The surfaces typically of well maintained bathrooms are essentially plain and simple or occasionally concealed with wonderful hardwood ornaments up-to the threshold. In making a fantastic knowledge this using the appropriate mixture of toilet ceiling lights will help.
What sort of Reclaimed Log Cabin ( How To Build A Homemade Log Cabin #8) can be acquired today? There are lots of limitless tips as it pertains to decorating bathroom walls. Designing the surfaces in this region can be achieved merely by painting having a specific design that could create the room look bigger than it really is.
Relevant Ideas on Reclaimed Log Cabin ( How To Build A Homemade Log Cabin #8)
- Japanese Decorations
- Best Baby Shower Gift
- Easy Home Decorating
- Cottage Victoria
- Fixing To Plasterboard Ceiling
- Bunnings Wardrobe
- Best Paint For Formica Cabinets
- Fixing To Plasterboard Ceiling
- Floor Trader Richmond
- Biggest Toaster
- Centrepoint Camberwell Foyer
- Dachshund Door Mat
- Batz Auto Upholstery
- Las Cruces Social Security Office
- Futons For Sale In Ct
- Cottages North Coast