Exceptional Ellicottville Cabin Rentals #3 VIEW FROM ROAD
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
VIEWview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
FROMfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
ROADroad (rōd),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, narrow stretch with a smoothed or paved surface, made for traveling by motor vehicle, carriage, etc., between two or more points;
street or highway.
- a way or course: the road to peace.
- a railroad.
- Often, roads. Also called roadstead. a partly sheltered area of water near a shore in which vessels may ride at anchor.
- any tunnel in a mine used for hauling.
- burn up the road, [Slang.]to drive or move very fast.
- down the road, in the future: Economists see higher interest rates down the road.
- hit the road, [Slang.]to begin or resume traveling: We hit the road before sunrise.
- one for the road, a final alcoholic drink taken just before departing from a party, tavern, or the like.
- on the road:
- traveling, esp. as a sales representative.
- on tour, as a theatrical company: The musical ends its New York run next week to go on the road.
under way: We need funds to get the project on the road.
- take to the road, to begin a journey or tour. Also, take the road.
- the road, the places, usually outside of New York City, at which theatrical companies on tour generally give performances.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Exceptional Ellicottville Cabin Rentals #3 VIEW FROM ROAD. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 472 x 629. This picture's file size is just 53 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Ellicottville Cabin Rentals.
Not many could concur that there is something. Every eye is trained for standard surfaces in virtually any toilet irrespective of how superior the appearance is.
Today, using the utilization of showcases becoming an increasing number of common, decorating suggestions are increasingly critical. Sense and the more mirrors to the wall, the greater the look of the bathroom that gives a richer picture of the small space.
The surfaces in most cases of well-maintained bathrooms are occasionally obscured with gorgeous tile decorations up to the threshold or simple and ostensibly plain. In developing a fantastic knowledge, this with all the appropriate combination of bathroom roof lamps can help.
What type of Exceptional Ellicottville Cabin Rentals #3 VIEW FROM ROAD can be acquired nowadays? There are lots of endless ideas when it comes to decorating bathroom surfaces. Decorating the surfaces in this area can be done solely by painting having a specific design that can make the space look bigger than it really is.