Hondahon•da (hon′də),USA pronunciation n.
- an eye at one end of a lariat through which the other end is passed to form a lasso, noose, etc.
Pilotpi•lot (pī′lət),USA pronunciation n.
- a person duly qualified to steer ships into or out of a harbor or through certain difficult waters.
- a person who steers a ship.
- a person duly qualified to operate an airplane, balloon, or other aircraft.
- a guide or leader: the pilot of the expedition.
- See coast pilot (def. 1).
- See pilot light (def. 1).
- [Mach.]a guide for centering or otherwise positioning two adjacent parts, often consisting of a projection on one part fitting into a recess in the other.
- Also called pilot film, pilot tape. [Television.]a prototypical filmed or taped feature, produced with hopes of network adoption as a television series and aired to test potential viewer interest and attract sponsors.
- a preliminary or experimental trial or test: The school will offer a pilot of its new computer course.
- to steer.
- to lead, guide, or conduct, as through unknown places, intricate affairs, etc.
- to act as pilot on, in, or over.
- to be in charge of or responsible for: We're looking for someone to pilot the new project.
- serving as an experimental or trial undertaking prior to full-scale operation or use: a pilot project.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Filterfil•ter (fil′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- any substance, as cloth, paper, porous porcelain, or a layer of charcoal or sand, through which liquid or gas is passed to remove suspended impurities or to recover solids.
- any device, as a tank or tube, containing such a substance for filtering.
- any of various analogous devices, as for removing dust from air or impurities from tobacco smoke, or for eliminating certain kinds of light rays.
- a filter-tipped cigarette or cigar.
- a lens screen of dyed gelatin or glass for controlling the rendering of color or for diminishing the intensity of light.
- a circuit or device that passes certain frequencies and blocks others.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space, having the properties that the intersection of two subsets in the collection is a subset in the collection and that any set containing a subset in the collection is in the collection.
- to remove by the action of a filter.
- to act as a filter for;
to slow or partially obstruct the passage of: The thick leaves filtered the sunlight.
- to pass through or as through a filter.
- to pass or slip through slowly, as through an obstruction or a filter: Enemy agents managed to filter into the embattled country.
Hello there, this image is about 2006 Honda Pilot Cabin Air Filter #4 Name: PIC4.jpg Views: 1633 Size: 48.5 KB. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 720 x 540. This blog post's file size is only 46 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: 2006 Honda Pilot Cabin Air Filter.
For some reason, before choosing drapes for your suites within your home, these more descriptive elaboration recommendations on HOWTO choose the 2006 Honda Pilot Cabin Air Filter. Often we understood that the layer is too large or also modest for your window and set up curtains at home. This encounter definitely do not wish you back, so start to measure the dimension of one's space window just before purchase blinds. Assess the screen often the window itself's size or size.
The designs blinds hanging down will be the most appropriate when the drapes is likely to be useful for rooms. When it comes to family room the 2006 Honda Pilot Cabin Air Filter #4 Name: PIC4.jpg Views: 1633 Size: 48.5 KB are sized bear will be the most appropriate.
Not just that, where the screen is found, we need and to gauge the measurements of the wall. This is to determine whether you will want model of high blinds hanging down to contact the floor or small blinds which have a measurement bear. Along with altering how big the surfaces and also the windows, curtains measurement was naturally where the blinds will soon be positioned designed towards the purpose space.
Similar Pictures on 2006 Honda Pilot Cabin Air Filter #4 Name: PIC4.jpg Views: 1633 Size: 48.5 KB
- Decorating With Lamps
- Decorating With Lamps
- Coiled Kitchen Faucet
- Casa Vieja Ceiling Fans
- Hay Furniture
- Big Lots Bookcases
- No Ceilings 2 Tracklist
- Kids Curtains Boys
- Golf Rug
- Covert Blinds
- Moroccan Inspired Interiors
- Dar Wa Decor 2m
- Japanese Lantern Quilt Pattern
- How To Whitewash Interior Brick
- Flatware Drawer
- Food Pantries In Omaha