Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Resortre-sort (rē sôrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to sort or arrange (cards, papers, etc.) again.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Angel Fire Resort (lovely Cabin Rentals In New Mexico Mountains #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2163 x 2164. This photo's file size is just 1930 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Cabin Rentals In New Mexico Mountains.
While in the Cabin Rentals In New Mexico Mountains, naturally can perform a crucial function. Due to the sculpture, in addition to wonderful, the yard also seems exotic more imaginative, and figure. So, as a way to define the statue deft such things, the terms of that which you have in mind? It's surely important to observe. As such, the sculpture not merely relaxing within the yard. Below are a few issues you must consider to put Angel Fire Resort (lovely Cabin Rentals In New Mexico Mountains #4) such as for instance.
Notice the stance statue together with the design / notion Areas. With stance that is such, the statue appears more updated for the playground. Not different having a yard from oneanother. In case your backyard with minimalist idea, use the same fashion sculpture. Instance barrel-molded statue minimal carvings or mementos. Or, make use of a pitcher sculpture carving nan difference that is minimal. Another example, in case your garden in style that is conventional, place the statue can be a traditional style. Like Javanese puppet figures. The exotic landscapes likewise should Balinese sculpture Balinese design.
Evaluation of Substantial Note Sculpture by Size bedroom. The purpose continues to be the same thing using the stage that is second: someone to become in looking at the sculpture more flexible. In this instance, the exact distance between the room's statue, ascertain the maximum limit high statue. For example, in the event the range involving the statue having a patio simply 3 meters away, an endeavor to ensure that no more than just one meter high sculpture.
Alter the placement of the statue's size by Site. A small statue could be positioned to the edge of the footpath garden or in between your plants. Meanwhile, sculptures that were bigger might be placed in the part or the park's middle
With designs such as the sculpture is definitely an ingredient that will form the classic-style outside and inside the chamber Angel Fire Resort (lovely Cabin Rentals In New Mexico Mountains #4) is abundant, isn't any exemption to garden. Statue within the park's positioning was actually a symbol and is generally merely made-of stone. But combined with the improvement of modern statue, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, both the materials along with the design found in range with the advancement of invention and technology of new resources, including white cement.
Note the Distance Involving The space with sculpture. The perfect, there is a certain range between your sculpture of the space where the sculpture lookedfor case veranda. Hence, the sculpture is considered from the bedroom openly. When the statue together with the room's length also close or remote, view's flexibility is certainly hard to have. Just for example, the exact distance involving the area using the statue ought to be significant around three meters.
Similar Designs of Angel Fire Resort (lovely Cabin Rentals In New Mexico Mountains #4)
- Durex Comfort Condom
- How To Build Top Bar Hive
- Bathroom 2
- Locker Bed
- Cars Crib Sheet
- Christmas Light Displays For Sale
- Comfort Inn Blytheville
- Craigslist Housing
- Clawfoot Tub Feet For Sale
- Nice Modern Bathrooms
- Interior Design Cape Town
- Ceiling Design With Wood
- Arlington Park Funeral Home
- How To Wash Pillows In The Washer
- Antique Baby Quilts
- Nz Rack