Galenaga•le•na (gə lē′nə),USA pronunciation n.
a common, heavy mineral, lead sulfide, PbS, occurring in lead-gray crystals, usually cubes, and cleavable masses: the principal ore of lead. Also called ga•le•nite (gə lē′nīt).USA pronunciation
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Dreamdream (drēm),USA pronunciation n., v., dreamed or dreamt, dream•ing, adj.
- a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.
- the sleeping state in which this occurs.
- an object seen in a dream.
- an involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.
- a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake;
- an aspiration;
aim: A trip to Europe is his dream.
- a wild or vain fancy.
- something of an unreal beauty, charm, or excellence.
- to have a dream.
- to indulge in daydreams or reveries: He dreamed about vacation plans when he should have been working.
- to think or conceive of something in a very remote way (usually fol. by of ): I wouldn't dream of asking them.
- to see or imagine in sleep or in a vision.
- to imagine as if in a dream;
- to pass or spend (time) in dreaming (often fol. by away): to dream away the afternoon.
- dream up, to form in the imagination;
devise: They dreamed up the most impossible plan.
- most desirable;
ideal: a dream vacation.
Staystay1 (stā),USA pronunciation v., stayed or staid, stay•ing, n.
- to spend some time in a place, in a situation, with a person or group, etc.: He stayed in the army for ten years.
- to continue to be as specified, as to condition or state: to stay clean.
- to hold out or endure, as in a contest or task (fol. by with or at): Please stay with the project as long as you can.
- to keep up, as with a competitor (fol. by with).
- [Poker.]to continue in a hand by matching an ante, bet, or raise.
- to stop or halt.
- to pause or wait, as for a moment, before proceeding or continuing;
linger or tarry.
- [Archaic.]to cease or desist.
- [Archaic.]to stand firm.
- to stop or halt.
- to hold back, detain, or restrain, as from going further.
- to suspend or delay (actions, proceedings, etc.).
- to appease or satisfy temporarily the cravings of (the stomach, appetite, etc.).
- to remain through or during (a period of time): We stayed two days in San Francisco.
- to remain to the end of;
remain beyond (usually fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to await.
- stay the course, to persevere;
endure to completion.
- the act of stopping or being stopped.
- a stop, halt, or pause;
- a sojourn or temporary residence: a week's stay in Miami.
- a stoppage or arrest of action;
suspension of a judicial proceeding: The governor granted a stay of execution.
- [Informal.]staying power;
Hi there, this image is about Galena Log Cabin Rentals #4 A Dream Stay. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 792 x 455. It's file size is only 59 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Galena Log Cabin Rentals.
But gray is actually a simple coloring that seems however easy-to fit with hues that are other more distinction. So that the selected color Galena Log Cabin Rentals works for folks who wish to use neutral shades like white, but less. You must consider these tips and criteria in choosing color mixtures, to acquire the mix right paint color. Pick a colour to paint the walls a vivid color combinations of gray.
The brilliant shades are recommended here is not so impressive brilliant shade, as the color mix of Galena Log Cabin Rentals #4 A Dream Stay with shades that are striking will actually create the feeling ugly. Select hues which are vivid. Like, light grass green, blue, white, and others. However you must pick the correct combo even though combination with different colors which can be happier or prohibited.
Random Images on Galena Log Cabin Rentals #4 A Dream Stay
- Interior Oig
- Adjustable Ab Bench
- High Ceiling Drugs
- How Much To Build Porch
- Commercial Dining Tables
- Horn Sewing Cabinets
- Inexpensive Sectional Couches
- Hutton Interiors
- Kitchen Theme Ideas
- Freedom Furniture Sofas
- Machine Quilting Patterns For Borders
- Ikea Dining Room Hutch
- Mountable Fireplace
- Funpod Kitchen Helper
- Ikea Couches Review
- Common Problems After C Section