Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Crewcrew1 (kro̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together: the crew of a train; a wrecking crew.
- the people who sail or operate a ship or boat.
- the common sailors of a ship's company.
- a particular gang of a ship's company.
- the people who fly or operate an aircraft or spacecraft.
- the team that rows a racing shell: varsity crew.
- the sport of racing with racing shells: He went out for crew in his freshman year.
- a company;
crowd: He and his crew of friends filled the room.
- any force or band of armed men.
- to serve as a member of a crew on (a ship, aircraft, etc.).
- to obtain or employ a crew for (a ship, aircraft, etc.).
- to serve as a member of a crew.
Jobsjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Flyfly1 (flī),USA pronunciation v., flew or, for 11, 19, flied, flown, fly•ing, n., pl. flies.
- to move through the air using wings.
- to be carried through the air by the wind or any other force or agency: bits of paper flying about.
- to float or flutter in the air: flags flying in the breeze.
- to travel in an aircraft or spacecraft.
- to move suddenly and quickly;
start unexpectedly: He flew from the room.
- to change rapidly and unexpectedly from one state or position to another: The door flew open.
- to flee;
- to travel in space: The probe will fly past the planet.
- to move or pass swiftly: How time flies!
- to move with an aggressive surge: A mother fox will fly at anyone approaching her kits.
- to bat a fly ball: He flied into right field.
- to fly out.
- [Informal.]to be acceptable, believable, or feasible: It seemed like a good idea, but it just wouldn't fly.
- to make (something) float or move through the air: to fly a kite.
- to operate (an aircraft, spacecraft, or the like).
- to hoist aloft, as for display, signaling, etc.: to fly a flag.
- to operate an aircraft or spacecraft over: to fly the Pacific.
- to transport or convey by air: We fly merchandise to Boston.
- to escape from;
flee: to fly someone's wrath.
- to hang (scenery) above a stage by means of rigging supported by the gridiron.
- to raise (scenery) from the stage or acting area into the flies.
- fly blind. See blind (def. 33).
- fly in the face of, to act in defiance of (authority, custom, etc.). Also, fly in the teeth of.
- fly off the handle. See handle (def. 8).
- fly out, [Baseball, Softball.]to be put out by hitting a fly ball that is caught by a player of the opposing team.
- go fly a kite, [Slang.]
- to put up with or get used to matters as they stand.
- to confine oneself to one's own affairs.
- to cease being a nuisance: If she gets mad enough she'll tell me to go fly a kite.
- let fly:
- to hurl or propel (a weapon, missile, etc.).
- to give free rein to an emotion: She let fly with a barrage of angry words.
- a strip of material sewn along one edge of a garment opening for concealing buttons, zippers, or other fasteners.
- a flap forming the door of a tent.
- Also called tent fly. a piece of canvas extending over the ridgepole of a tent and forming an outer roof.
- an act of flying;
- the course of a flying object, as a ball.
- [Baseball.]See fly ball.
- [Brit.]a light, covered, public carriage drawn by one horse;
- [Mach.]a horizontal arm, weighted at each end, that pivots about the screw of a press so that when the screw is lowered the momentum of the fly will increase the force of the press.
- Also called fan. [Horol.]a regulating device for chime and striking mechanisms, consisting of an arrangement of vanes on a revolving axis.
- (in some presses) the apparatus for removing the printed sheets to the delivery table.
- Also called flyboy. (formerly) a printer's devil employed to remove printed sheets from a press.
- (on a flag)
- the horizontal dimension of a flag as flown from a vertical staff.
- the end of the flag farther from the staff. Cf. hoist (def. 8).
- flies. Also called fly loft. [Theat.]the space above the stage used chiefly for storing scenery and equipment.
- [Naut.]a propellerlike device streamed to rotate and transfer information on speed to a mechanical log.
- on the fly:
- during flight;
before falling to the ground: to catch a baseball on the fly.
without pausing: We had dinner on the fly.
Hello folks, this photo is about Wonderful Cabin Crew Jobs In Mumbai #9 Fly Gosh. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 868 x 926. It's file size is just 112 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Cabin Crew Jobs In Mumbai.
Belgium will be the world's greatest stick maker. Rattan develop and unfold in some regions, for example Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Java and Nusa Tenggara. The organic material to keep home furniture for example chairs, rattan substance, tables, shelves and partitions could be applied in the use of area. Besides material using a mix of bamboo cane is an essential element in residential architecture bamboo's interior.
Examine each link Wonderful Cabin Crew Jobs In Mumbai #9 Fly Gosh cautiously whether there's damaged or a damaged. Together with wooden furniture furniture even offers a weakness against termites that need to be presented anti- pest coating. As well as furniture from natural rattan, there's also additional choice could be the synthetic rattan furniture made of polyethylene, features a lighter weight, have no relationship connections and tolerant to mites.
the freedom to choose the excellent furniture is provided by the advancement of manufactured rattan furniture products along with an extensive choice of wicker furniture layout course fills the inner room your house.
More Ideas of Wonderful Cabin Crew Jobs In Mumbai #9 Fly Gosh
- Directions To Busch Gardens
- Flame Mahogany Chest Of Drawers
- Easy Bench Plans
- How To Decorate My Office At Work
- Brown Leather Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Aquasource Bathroom Faucet Reviews
- Corner Sofa Units
- Door County Half Ironman
- Home Depot Muriatic Acid
- Backyard Safari Company
- Log Cabin Decor
- Battery Operated Christmas Tree Lights
- Bubble Inflatable Chair
- Modern Big Living Room
- 4 Drawer Wood File Cabinets
- Guitar Rack Plans