6 pictures of Rivers Edge Moose Double Switch Cover . ( Cabin Light Switch Covers Great Pictures #4)
Edgeedge (ej),USA pronunciation n., v., edged, edg•ing.
- a line or border at which a surface terminates: Grass grew along the edges of the road. The paper had deckle edges.
- a brink or verge: the edge of a cliff; the edge of disaster.
- any of the narrow surfaces of a thin, flat object: a book with gilt edges.
- a line at which two surfaces of a solid object meet: an edge of a box.
- the thin, sharp side of the blade of a cutting instrument or weapon.
- the sharpness proper to a blade: The knife has lost its edge.
- sharpness or keenness of language, argument, tone of voice, appetite, desire, etc.: The snack took the edge off his hunger. Her voice had an edge to it.
- a hill or cliff.
- an improved position;
advantage: He gained the edge on his opponent.
- advantage, esp. the advantage gained by being the age or eldest hand.
- See eldest hand.
- [Ice Skating.]one of the two edges of a skate blade where the sides meet the bottom surface, made sharp by carving a groove on the bottom.
- [Skiing.]one of the two edges on the bottom of a ski that is angled into a slope when making a turn.
- have an edge on, [Informal.]to be mildly intoxicated with alcoholic liquor: He had a pleasant edge on from the sherry.
- on edge:
- (of a person or a person's nerves) acutely sensitive;
eager: The contestants were on edge to learn the results.
- set one's teeth on edge. See tooth (def. 18).
- to put an edge on;
- to provide with an edge or border: to edge a terrace with shrubbery; to edge a skirt with lace.
- to make or force (one's way) gradually by moving sideways.
- to turn (a piece to be rolled) onto its edge.
- to roll (a piece set on edge).
- to give (a piece) a desired width by passing between vertical rolls.
- to rough (a piece being forged) so that the bulk is properly distributed for final forging.
- to move sideways: to edge through a crowd.
- to advance gradually or cautiously: a car edging up to a curb.
- edge in, to insert or work in or into, esp. in a limited period of time: Can you edge in your suggestion before they close the discussion?
- edge out, to defeat (rivals or opponents) by a small margin: The home team edged out the visitors in an exciting finish.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Switchswitch (swich),USA pronunciation n.
- a slender, flexible shoot, rod, etc., used esp. in whipping or disciplining.
- an act of whipping or beating with or as with such an object;
a stroke, lash, or whisking movement.
- a slender growing shoot, as of a plant.
- a hairpiece consisting of a bunch or tress of long hair or some substitute, fastened together at one end and worn by women to supplement their own hair.
- a device for turning on or off or directing an electric current or for making or breaking a circuit.
- a track structure for diverting moving trains or rolling stock from one track to another, commonly consisting of a pair of movable rails.
- a turning, shifting, or changing: a switch of votes to another candidate.
- [Bridge.]a change to a suit other than the one played or bid previously.
- [Basketball.]a maneuver in which two teammates on defense shift assignments so that each guards the opponent usually guarded by the other.
- a tuft of hair at the end of the tail of some animals, as of the cow or lion.
- asleep at the switch, [Informal.]failing to perform one's duty, missing an opportunity, etc., because of negligence or inattention: He lost the contract because he was asleep at the switch.
- to whip or beat with a switch or the like;
lash: He switched the boy with a cane.
- to move, swing, or whisk (a cane, a fishing line, etc.) with a swift, lashing stroke.
- to shift or exchange: The two girls switched their lunch boxes.
- to turn, shift, or divert: to switch conversation from a painful subject.
- to connect, disconnect, or redirect (an electric circuit or the device it serves) by operating a switch (often fol. by off or on): I switched on a light.
- to move or transfer (a train, car, etc.) from one set of tracks to another.
- to drop or add (cars) or to make up (a train).
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to shift rapidly from one camera to another in order to change camera angles or shots.
- to strike with or as with a switch.
- to change direction or course;
turn, shift, or change.
- to exchange or replace something with another: He used to smoke this brand of cigarettes, but he switched.
- to move or sway back and forth, as a cat's tail.
- to be shifted, turned, etc., by means of a switch.
- [Basketball.]to execute a switch.
- [Bridge.]to lead a card of a suit different from the suit just led by oneself or one's partner.
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Hi , this photo is about Rivers Edge Moose Double Switch Cover . ( Cabin Light Switch Covers Great Pictures #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 655 x 652. This post's file size is just 122 KB. If You want to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Cabin Light Switch Covers.
The present day kitchen features a modern kitchen concept to get around the slender property in your home. This idea gives with regards to a modern home with contemporary furniture installation, therefore make your home seem more contemporary and convenient to use. Modern home design nowadays is now more popular on the list of people as we understand.
An extensive selection is of modern home design enthusiasm having a modern style that you could replicate. Numerous contemporary home style can be seen in various printing advertising and net sources. Furthermore, you may also attempt several of those suggestions to create a contemporary home alluring that is contemporary.
Types are put on handle cramped circumstances place because the average recent of each family have a modern property. The modern kitchen was created to boost the modern concept of the kitchen have a discipline that was narrow. Who claims having a Cabin Light Switch Covers that can not be changed into a kitchen of your goals? It's precisely this challenge features a tiny kitchen can be as exclusive as you can we've to be innovative to highlight the current kitchen modern like contemporary properties today.
Relevant Photos of Rivers Edge Moose Double Switch Cover . ( Cabin Light Switch Covers Great Pictures #4)
- Kitchen Living Pressure Cooker Manual
- How To Make A Wood Bench
- Impaired Comfort Nursing Care Plan
- Organizing Tools In Garage
- Light Blue Diamond Ring
- Best Patio Door Locks
- Office 365 Activation
- Black Drop Ceiling Grid
- Buy Dining Table
- Garage Ground Anchor
- Inflatable Campervan Awning
- Drapery Window Treatments
- Christina Lampe-onnerud
- Black Medicine Cabinets
- Bathroom Mirror With Led Lights And Shaver Socket
- Garage Door Opener Wired Keypad