Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hi guys, this photo is about Jadeveon Clowney Bench Press #1 Jadeveon-Clowney-012214-AP-FTR. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 893 x 502. This photo's file size is only 47 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Jadeveon Clowney Bench Press.
Jadeveon Clowney Bench Press #1 Jadeveon-Clowney-012214-AP-FTR performs actions especially for office employees who conduct function exercise at the office. Any office couch isn't just of satisfying certain requirements that must definitely be held by any business / organization enterprise employed for the reason that they are doing as a way. Based on the efficiency or functionality chair comes with in identifying the photograph of a person in the place and function of each an essential function, for example ofcourse, of a chair for your director, should be used as director to his situation.
In addition to the characteristics or desires an office chair likewise generally matched together with the color of office rooms and also likes personnel as well as a color that can be field your drive to work. Do not underestimate select an office that is comfy chairs since you can find comfy workplace seat is likely to make you your investment time in the work as well as your work's results also supports ideal in his work.
It is difficult right, chairs for team / employees are given the MASSIVE BOS. Besides a level with staff that is additional later, the impact that's not good for his management, what he explained later is also given by it. We would reach a reprimand as well as dismissal. Why must modified with Jadeveon Clowney Bench Press on the basis of purpose or the situation? It's important in leadership to make it seem skilled and also have expert.
Similar Pictures of Jadeveon Clowney Bench Press #1 Jadeveon-Clowney-012214-AP-FTR
- Old Fashioned Bathroom Sinks
- Arizona Rug
- Master Bedroom Diy
- Celotex Ceiling Tiles
- Lsu Recliner
- Bedroom Closet Storage Ideas
- Gmc Sierra Interior
- Fitted Sheets For Tempurpedic Mattress
- Cabin Light Switch Covers
- Lockable Computer Cabinet
- Cabins Canyon Lake Tx
- How Much To Refinish A Bathtub
- Diy Closet Designs
- Goosebumps It Came From Beneath The Sink Pdf
- Home Remedies For Bruises
- Light Green Bathroom Accessories