Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Howdy there, this attachment is about H-023A Weight Bench (Lucury) (exceptional Max Fitness Bench #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 714 x 714. This photo's file size is only 29 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Max Fitness Bench.
Not improper to convey that the H-023A Weight Bench (Lucury) (exceptional Max Fitness Bench #1) may be the most personalized locations between your areas while in the your property. You are free to store personalized items that don't desire to be observed. You will likewise free express your sensations, relax in a atmosphere that's chosen. In short, the bedroom is where you could do something without worrying annoyed others.
Meaning that a third of one's existence is used sleeping if you utilize 8 hours a day to rest. If so not-too much basically, if you spend more attention to the bed room. To utilize a piece of Max Fitness Bench perfect for locations that has to meet requirements that are practical and aesthetic.
Functionally may be started from your change bedroom room should be wholesome and cozy, while aesthetically, space must have a framework that's unified, harmonious as well as in tune, and in range using the persona of its people, whilst in bed could possibly be completed since the person wishes, whilst the equivalent of an ideal, while the remedies currently several alternatives and Tips on choosing the ideal bed which ofcourse may be your stability when choosing a sleep.
Similar Ideas of H-023A Weight Bench (Lucury) (exceptional Max Fitness Bench #1)
- Mattress World Portland
- Crystal Chandelier Lighting Wholesale
- High Ceiling Drugs
- Acrylic Test Bench
- I See You Whining And Crying Up On The Floor
- Animal Print Floor Lamps
- Gothic Dining Table
- Locker Bench
- Marjen Furniture
- Metal Wood Rack
- Nautical Slipcovers
- Carolina Carports Inc Reviews
- Grey Fabric Ottoman
- Labyrinth Walk Quilt Pattern Free
- Nautical Valances
- 20x30 Matted Picture Frame